Does Anyone Here Play Shadowverse?

Captain Karnage

So I've recently gotten back into the game after a little hiatus, I've been working on a Portalcraft and a Swordcraft deck to play in the rotation format

my ID is 546 296 575 if anyone wants to add me to their friends list

I dabbled a little bit in Shadowverse. I used to play Hearthstone a bit, but Blizzard starting going downhill and I wanted an alternative. Shadowverse is what I ended up playing.

However, I really only played the single-player campaigns (the original heroes up to chapter 9). From my experience with Hearthstone, one needs to know the effects of almost every card and keep on top of the meta to make significant progress. This takes up more time than I am willing to invest into Shadowverse as I have other games to play.

My greatest surprise of Shadowverse is learning that Luna (Shadowcraft) is voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker, who voiced Sakura in FE: Fates. I knew I heard her voice from somewhere.

I did play it from launch but quit early last year (2018), they heavily favor one class sword over all others (never nerf it but nerf any other class that becomes strong) and it was a joke of a competitive game as a result.  They also really hated on combo and other more complex types of decks so heavily promote on curve playing strongest follower type basic decks.  Also heavily favored towards aggro as opposed to control in there was rarely a really strong control deck.

Good art, generous, an actual worthwhile story mode but their balance team is the worst I've ever seen in all the many competitive games I've played.