When do you think Three Houses will come out?

Byliyth

Most likely either a mid-late may or an AprilΒ release or perhaps even early juneΒ if the FE expo is anything to go by. Three houses was not mentioned to be at the event meaning either it’ll be a surprise trailer or the game will be out by then(which I doubt). Now if it was delayed most likely a july or August release.

Edited by Otts486

Honestly I am going to guess late fall, and that is my guess for all games I am looking forward to right now.Β  If it is earlier I will be happy, but I am trying to keep my hopes low, so that I won't be let down too much if it is late this year.

October-November would be my guess.Β  Considering how well FEH has done, they might want to give it a holiday release.

if you check Nintendo's official website, you'll see that it's currently scheduled for the second quarter of 2019, so being very optimistic, it could be released inΒ spring.

however, i wouldn't bet on it.Β we've seenΒ onlyΒ one trailer so far that showed very few thingsΒ while explainingΒ basicly nothing.

besides, there's no demos whatsoever that can be played at the moment, wich is odd considering that Nintendo usually start pushingΒ demos of their titles at least 2~3 months before launch, when they think their products are almost ready.

releasing it in summer would also be a suicide, simply because people in that season would rather prefer toΒ go out andΒ go on vacations, instead of staying at home playing videogames.

thatΒ makes me believe they're probaly going to postpone it to a later date, either autumn or winter 2019, if everything goes fine.

Edited by Fenreir

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

April or May.

Anyone guessing Fall is extremely pessimistic. That'd be a massive delay.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Β« release date: 29 / 1 / 2019
God Eater 3 Β« release date: 8 / 2 / 2019
Left Alive Β« release date: 5 / 3 / 2019
Devil May Cry 5 Β« release date: 8 / 3 / 2019
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Β« release date: 22 / 3 / 2019

Β 

these are all titles that have been in development for a good whileΒ with plenty of gameplay footage and trailers,Β and they're all getting released just in the next months to come.

meanwhile we know almost nothing about Three Houses.

Β 

being pessimistic is one thing, being realistic is another.

Edited by Fenreir

I'm in the pessimism brigade. I fear part of the reason we have seen so little is because IS just doesn't have anything to show us. If the game really comes out in a few months then they should logically already have shown us something.Β 

I know Echoes got announced very shortly before its release but Three Houses is probably a significantly bigger production.Β 

I still have faith in the fact that they still have it scheduled for Spring of this year. Granted, I'll start to question it if January goes without anything.

Nintendo is giving out a lot of March and April releases over the past couple days so maybe there will be something.Β 

5 hours ago, Fenreir said:

Kingdom Hearts 3 Β« release date: 29 / 1 / 2019
God Eater 3 Β« release date: 8 / 2 / 2019
Left Alive Β« release date: 5 / 3 / 2019
Devil May Cry 5 Β« release date: 8 / 3 / 2019
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Β« release date: 22 / 3 / 2019

Β 

these are all titles that have been in development for a good whileΒ with plenty of gameplay footage and trailers,Β and they're all getting released just in the next months to come.

meanwhile we know almost nothing about Three Houses.

Β 

being pessimistic is one thing, being realistic is another.

Dang, I really felt that. At this point, I’m even questioning if it’ll happen in 2019. They better have amazing marketing for it if in comes out in Spring, otherwise it’ll fail immensely...

I mean, do we really need to be showered with info, IS could very well be trying to make sure they pick a good time to not get shoved off to the side by smash bros or some other release, shoot we haven't even had a direct this year.

28 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I mean, do we really need to be showered with info, IS could very well be trying to make sure they pick a good time to not get shoved off to the side by smash bros or some other release, shoot we haven't even had a direct this year.

Personally I think that was probably the reason it was initially delayed. Something tells me the game was originally slated for a late 2018 release(around October-December-ish) but due to pokemon and smash well plans had to change. I don’t think we need to be showered in info though at least one more trailer soon would be nice. Hell I’d take just box art at this point. Just something to get a small conversation going again.