When do you think Three Houses will come out?

Byliyth

Wait...what ? I did not follow FE Echoes at all but the whole game leaked a week before its release ? Talk about some nasty surprises (the other one are These bad DLC practices I have heard). Yeah... I can see why they would rather stay silent , than risking FE3H leaking.

2 hours ago, DuckPhoenix said:

I guess for those who celebrate (?) Halloween a summer date sounds really weird. Especially since Halloween is getting more popular around the world it seems.

With the recent rumour about an upcoming direct next week on the 13th (which sounds plausible) I would just wait for news there. IF a Direct is coming soon and IF there are no news, then I think it is getting weird. 

Last year was all about Smash and this year there were almost no first party news. It is not just FE3H that people are anxious to know more about.

With that said Spring is the best time to release that game. Summer would be okay too, depending on which games are coming out in that timeslot. But with a mainline Pokémon game coming I would rather not have FE3H with that competition. Animal Crossing is a tough contender for the attention of players too. Although I can totally see that as a late November/early December game.

I personally do not consider games that do not release on Switch to be a reason to push Nintendos own games to another release window. At least I would consider that as weak business tactics. There might alwas be a game that has more public interest to it and even if FE is more popular since Awakening, strategy games are still kinda niche. Advertising should be the key that Nintendo needs to use.

Do you mean the leak of the whole game a few days before release? I kinda remember there being something like that but I am not sure anymore. (I am getting old ?)

And.... oh look...another Nintendo Direct "leak". This time it is the 13th February. Sorry if I Sound sarcastic, but this is getting boring by now. Almost every week in this year spoke of a Nintendo Direct "leak". After so many failures....how am I supposed to believe THAT one ? Well...whatever.

There are so many great games coming really soon this year. So I imagine it can be tough to find a good realease Date for FE3H. I agree...competing with Pokemon is not a good idea. If we would have at least some release Dates for the upcoming games we could better predict.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Guest Dia said:

Wait...what ? I did not follow FE Echoes at all but the whole game leaked a week before its release ? Talk about some nasty surprises (the other one are These bad DLC practices I have heard). Yeah... I can see why they would rather stay silent , than risking FE3H leaking.

And.... oh look...another Nintendo Direct "leak". This time it is the 13th February. Sorry if I Sound sarcastic, but this is getting boring by now. Almost every week in this year spoke of a Nintendo Direct "leak". After so many failures....how am I supposed to believe THAT one ? Well...whatever.

There are so many great games coming really soon this year. So I imagine it can be tough to find a good realease Date for FE3H. I agree...competing with Pokemon is not a good idea. If we would have at least some release Dates for the upcoming games we could better predict.  

Worth noting the 13th comes from King Zell, a prominent ResetEra user who has a nearly spotless track record with Nintendo.  He has hinted at TWEWY Final Remix, Animal Crossing Switch, and the Indies Showcase in the past.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-speculation-ot-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.98257/page-24#post-17704098 

Edited by BZL8

apparently something will come out after April, however there's no infos on that except for being one of the previous announced titles.

in my opinion, considering all the current games coming for Switch and their actual state of development, i guess it would be safe to say that 3 Houses will be indeed delayed further.

8 hours ago, BZL8 said:

Worth noting the 13th comes from King Zell, a prominent ResetEra user who has a nearly spotless track record with Nintendo.  He has hinted at TWEWY Final Remix, Animal Crossing Switch, and the Indies Showcase in the past.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-speculation-ot-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.98257/page-24#post-17704098 

Hmm....interesting. But since I did not follow King Zell or looked at his/her "track record" this is just another date for me. I got excited far too often earlier only to fall flat because These earlier Dates were wrong. I guess I have to Play the waiting game a bit longer (hoping that it will end on the 13th).

2 hours ago, Fenreir said:

apparently something will come out after April, however there's no infos on that except for being one of the previous announced titles.

in my opinion, considering all the current games coming for Switch and their actual state of development, i guess it would be safe to say that 3 Houses will be indeed delayed further.

Either I am deaf or I am misunderstanding something . This Video is talking about this 11 "mystery games" which are still UNANNOUNCED , right ? I remember seeing somewhere that a user named "Emily Rogers" already talked about this Topic. And...FE3H is already announced so I dont see what it has to do with this Video (or its possible delay). Can someone explain that to me if I am wrong ? 

23 hours ago, Ottservia said:

I thought it was more like a week(maybe it only felt that way cause the game came out in japan about a month before the U.S) but yeah that's what I'm referring to.

Well...if you remebmer a week that would also fit my understanding of "a few days". But didn't the leak have something to do with the new chinese language options? Like...new employees etc..

I think giving people information about an upcoming game is rather save in that regard. A game leak is another thing that might happen when the release date is getting nearer. And that is something that I would dread too. (But I would look up all the news like I did with Echoes ?)

20 hours ago, Guest Dia said:

What are all the great upcoming games that there is no space for FE3H?

I kind of have fun with speculation and even if there weren't people like King Zell and others, I think a date aroubd that time was the next logical prediction for me. But I can totally understand if you would not believe it. I am taking that information with a grain of salt too. Nontheless I am excited but I am  lt expecting anything. If that makes sense.

Oh. I also think the 11 unanounced games have nothing to do with Fire Emblem since...well...it is already announced (and has a trailer).

Anyways...for now I will just wait and stay optimistic, that FE might come out around May.

12 hours ago, Guest Dia said:

Either I am deaf or I am misunderstanding something . This Video is talking about this 11 "mystery games" which are still UNANNOUNCED , right ? I remember seeing somewhere that a user named "Emily Rogers" already talked about this Topic. And...FE3H is already announced so I dont see what it has to do with this Video (or its possible delay). Can someone explain that to me if I am wrong ?

nah, i'm the one half deaf. i mistook the unannounced game coming out after April for one of the announced ones.

the idea of unannounced games coming out even before the known ones is quite odd thou.

1 hour ago, Fenreir said:

nah, i'm the one half deaf. i mistook the unannounced game coming out after April for one of the announced ones.

the idea of unannounced games coming out even before the known ones is quite odd thou.

Oh.. I see. Well... lets hope that the unnanounced game is really neat (FE 6 remake releasing in the west would be cool.). Well...positive surprises are always good.

UK retailer base.com lists FE3H with a September 29th release date:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/rumour_fire_emblem_three_houses_delayed_until_september_according_to_uk_retailer

Tbh I would be fine with that but with that. If they don't go with a simultaneous WW launch we can expect the game arrive earlier in NA (end of July?)

18 minutes ago, know_naim said:

UK retailer base.com lists FE3H with a September 29th release date:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/rumour_fire_emblem_three_houses_delayed_until_september_according_to_uk_retailer

Tbh I would be fine with that but with that. If they don't go with a simultaneous WW launch we can expect the game arrive earlier in NA (end of July?)

I ain't trusting that....its recently still slated for spring at this time I'll wait for the REAL announcement later today.

2 minutes ago, Guest Lae said:

I ain't trusting that....its recently still slated for spring at this time I'll wait for the REAL announcement later today.

And there was a UK retailer thing Animal Crossing for September and a few other "dates" for other games don't believe any retailer BS until official reveals......