Forging Bonds: Hearts as One

Diovani Bressan

A new Forging Bonds event is coming! What do you expect from our new beast units? 

laguz-forging-bonds.png

And if the event already started, what are your opinions about the conversations?

Information about the event:

Spoiler

Changes from the Last Event:

・ First Summon Tickets will be available as rewards for growing closer to Heroes.
・ The items that will be available as rewards for growing closer to Heroes will change as follows:

■ What Is Forging Bonds?

Gain friendship with Heroes through battle! When defeated, a foe will sometimes drop a treasure chest that holds friendship. Collect lots of friendship to grow closer to Heroes! Grow closer to each of the event characters to unlock and view special conversations!

Notes:
・ Forging Bonds can be played even without having the event characters as allies.
・ Changes to friendship levels in Forging Bonds do not affect Summoner Support.
・ You can review special conversations you have seen before by selecting Event Recap in the Miscellaneous menu.

■ Rewards

You can earn 2 Orbs once per day for up to seven days during the event.

In addition, there are other rewards to earn, like accessories, First Summon Tickets, Heroic Grails, Hero Feathers, or Divine Dew, depending on the amount of friendship gained for each event character.

Notes:
・ First Summon Tickets can only be used on the summoning event for which they are named.
・ First Summon Tickets in your possession will expire after the summoning event for which they are named ends.
・ The number of First Summon Tickets in your possession is shown on the summoning-event screen.
・ Once you proceed to the summoning screen, you cannot use a First Summon Ticket on your second through fifth summons.

■ How to Forge Bonds

Stages come in three difficulties: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The more difficult the stage, the easier it is to gain friendship. Regardless of difficulty, the foes that appear will be near the level of your Heroes, so this event is a good way to train Heroes.

During the event, there will be times when the amount of friendship you can gain will be boosted—and times when it is easier to gain friendship with specific Heroes. The amount of friendship and the type of friendship that is easiest to obtain will change every hour, so be sure to check in periodically to maximize your effectiveness.

Also, equipping bonus accessories before going into battle will increase the amount of friendship gained by 25%! This increase will stack for each ally with accessories equipped, so try equipping accessories for all allies before going into battle!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writing of these events is normally not too exciting so I skip most of it.

The most exciting part for me right now is that we'll be getting grails as rewards this time, no word on the quantity of course but still a way to get some outside of Aether raids or expensive NY packs.

4 minutes ago, Falter said:

The writing of these events is normally not too exciting so I skip most of it.

The most exciting part for me right now is that we'll be getting grails as rewards this time, no word on the quantity of course but still a way to get some outside of Aether raids or expensive NY packs.

I can see we getting 5 grails from each character (20 in total).

There is also Summon tickets too.

All I hope is that they don't make the characters fawn over Kiran and actually have them interact with each other. I don't need summoner worship - I don't give two damns about the summoner. Give me character interactions that I actually want to see >.<

I really want more interactions between the birds. Especially Tibarn and Reyson because I really like their relationship. I just hope it won't devolve into a summoner worshipping session like the one with the Nifl siblings did.

The one who I see possibly having the best written "monologue" out of four is probably Reyson, but that's just my thoughts. I wonder if he'll talk about his hawk diet phase

Edited by redlight

Seems a bit of a missed opportunity to not have Naesala as part of this, I'd feel he have some interesting things to say.

He could replace Leanne, since she shouldn't be that good in conversing in beorc language normally anyway. Unless she has a lot of stuttered sentences I guess?

Really would like to see more of what they do with Nailah, since RD lacked a proper support system but I'm not expecting too much

Ooh we get grails this time too? I missed that part, that's awesome! Though I also expect only like 5 grails, this mode is not known for it's good rewards sadly.

I really wonder about the summon tickets though, I hope we get them early and not really late like the dew and the orbs. I mostly have to wait like 3 days before I see my first 2x multiplier so it would be one hell of a long wait then :(

The accessories are looking awesome again though, mostly can't wait for those :D

Oh, we get grails. I am really happy about that. I thought they would keep them to Aether Raids to sell more mythic heroes.

Probably not that many, but still better than nothing.

I haven't played RD so I'm actually interested in what these kiddos have to say~  But of course, at the end of the day, I only care about the Accessories and they look pretty good so far so I'm excited~

im super excited for laguz finally coming into the game. i usually just skip all the dialogue for forging bonds tbh.i think 5 grails is a pretty accurate guess tbh which is sad but hey take what we can get i guess. 

I expect Leanne to be boring and confusing conversations because she doesn't speak our tongue (not very well, anyway). Otherwise, this could be neat.

Edited by Anacybele

All I care about are the rewards and the convos are extra, but I would love to see Nailah interact with her in-laws a bit since they never had that in RD.

2 hours ago, TheInternetExplorer said:

Calling it now: Nailah will offer to make Summoner-kun king of Hatari. plz don't IS

They have to sell waifus though.

I'm actually not excited, despite being a huge Tellius fan...  I'm concerned IS will have the laguz worship the summoner, which is completely wrong.  Nailah and Tibarn would not worship me.  Or call me male, which still drives me crazy (but I guess allowing us to pick the gender of the summoner would make more work for them...  Still extremely awkward).

Nailah better not flirt with me.  Or Leanne.  They both have possible, near definite, pairings, and I'm a female who isn't interested at all (I'm not interested in flirting from any fictional character, male or female).  But...  who am I kidding at this point?

Edited by Venmi

Tibarn will compliment summoner on courage, intelligence, and other things.  Leanne will be shy but say she feels comfortable opening up to summoner and only summoner, will offer to sing a song.  Reyson will ask summoner to teach him to fight so he can be strong.  Nailah will be prideful at first but then be all over the summoner by S rank.

Please just have these units support with each other and ignore the summoner.  Are players' confidence so low that they need every character to worship them as a god and every female to want to jump their bones?  Looks at Fate Corrin, yeah I guess so.

Nailah talking about how people live in Hatari and questioning the summoner about their world would be neat. Probably not going to happen, though. We'd probably ask to fluff her ears or something.

1 hour ago, Venmi said:

I'm actually not excited, despite being a huge Tellius fan...  I'm concerned IS will have the laguz worship the summoner, which is completely wrong.  Nailah and Tibarn would not worship me.  Or call me male, which still drives me crazy (but I guess allowing us to pick the gender of the summoner would make more work for them...  Still extremely awkward).

Nailah better not flirt with me.  Or Leanne.  They both have possible, near definite, pairings, and I'm a female who isn't interested at all (I'm not interested in flirting from any fictional character, male or female).  But...  who am I kidding at this point?

I agree with this. It's weird that at some point, the developers decided that "you", the summoner, were male (well, that or every girl who crushes on the summoner is bi for you), but I guess that just makes it clear what crowd they're targeting.

People flirting with me is weird. Fictional characters flirting with me is even weirder. It's rather insulting that the developers think that we're all desperate for 2-D pixel loving XD;

Hopefully the summon tickets will be on a lowish tier because I want them ASAP, though I do have enough potions to burn through if need be.

The fact that Naesala isn't in this event, and Leanne is, tells us what we can expect from this Forging Bonds. No offense to Leanne, but she's the least interesting of the five new units by a long way.

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Wait. I may be remembering wrong but isn't Leanne unable to even use the common language?

The trailer accurately reflected her proficiency in speaking the common language.