Forging Bonds: Hearts as One

Diovani Bressan

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that too. They did get a little of it in the New Year paralogue, but that wasn't enough.

Not that they were even the same persons. Since Gunnthra and Laegjarn are dead in the world we're in, and these are just alternate ones.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not that they were even the same persons. Since Gunnthra and Laegjarn are dead in the world we're in, and these are just alternate ones.

Yeah, but it's still something, I guess.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

True, as they are still the same person in a sense. Now I can only hope that the Forging Bonds STICKS in this direction and explores more to a person's character. 

Yeah, so do I, of course.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

One thing I fear is that they will think they will run out of things to talk about and just go back to player worship. So I really hope they don't do that.

Yeah, that would be lame.

I agree with everyone who said this is the best forging bonds. Its even the only forging bonds that has a decent story and conversations. Replacing the summoner with the Askr trio worked just as well as I thought it would. Some of the references to other characters are even downright clever.  Now they only need to keep it up. It would be incredibly frustrating if they fell back into bad habbits and have all other characters just gush over Kiran again. 

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

They honestly SHOULDN'T run out of things to do, because they have original characters in Heroes to utilize. 

Original character?  What are those?  We just get alts now.

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I agree with everyone who said this is the best forging bonds. Its even the only forging bonds that has a decent story and conversations. Replacing the summoner with the Askr trio worked just as well as I thought it would. Some of the references to other characters are even downright clever.  Now they only need to keep it up. It would be incredibly frustrating if they fell back into bad habbits and have all other characters just gush over Kiran again. 

You know, the one with Reyson, was he referencing Amelia on one of them? That's another touch that I think was brilliant, the acknowledgment of the other characters that are in the game/

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

You know, the one with Reyson, was he referencing Amelia on one of them? That's another touch that I think was brilliant, the acknowledgment of the other characters that are in the game/

Either Amelia or Gwendolyn?

Reminds me of when Owain's C conversation reference him seeing Odin.

But yeah this is the best Forging Bonds yet. Better than the main story even, more of this please.

And I like how the tickets aren't the last reward like the 1 orb was.

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That or Leanne getting her speech training from...Narshen which is certainly something I'd never have thought of.  

16 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That or Leanne getting her speech training from...Narshen which is certainly something I'd never have thought of.  

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Either Amelia or Gwendolyn?

Reminds me of when Owain's C conversation reference him seeing Odin.

But yeah this is the best Forging Bonds yet. Better than the main story even, more of this please.

And I like how the tickets aren't the last reward like the 1 orb was.

These are the kinds of things that we oughta have more often. The variety of conversations and such that can exist for development is NUMEROUS!

They're still a little one-dimensional, but as others have said, this is such a breath of fresh air after all the ones that were just gushing over the summoner.

Haven't gotten a ton yet, but Tibarn and Leanne are shaping up to be my favorites. It's nice to see a different side of Tibarn. In PoR it seemed like it focused a lot more on his courage and strength, and here we're getting to see that not only is he king because he's the strongest hawk, but he is also a caring and just king. It would've been kinda cool to have Naesala in this and see how their approaches to helping their people differed. Leanne's is just fun and sweet.

On a side note, I absolutely love Nailah's art. They did play up certain parts of her anatomy, but they didn't overdo it, and she still looks like she could kick a ton of ass.

Ah yes, Anna's got Reyson's sweet tooth and will turn him into sweets addict for profit. Even better if he becomes diabetic and needs medical care. He'll also be joining with Gaius on candy binges. 

And real herons aren't vegan. 

It's seeing this kind of Forging Bonds that makes me wish there was some form of support conversations between characters. Leanne interacted with Narcian? Come on! I need to know the details!

Leanne needs to hang out with Narcian more as well as Valter. 

Anyway, it’s nice to see that they’re having the new characters interact with characters from other games even if it’s just a reference. Baby steps, I guess. 

Far from finished but this is the best Forging bonds by far.  They hardly address the player at all, the units interact with other units and there is just so much more substance to the dialogue really learn about these characters from it.  

I am having fun with the team I am using. I am using my Armored Team, which is Black Knight, Legendary Hector, Brave Hector and Winter Eirika, and it works prefectly!

I manage to make all melee armored units have the same Atk. I used Brave Hector as base, with his 53 Atk. I gave Atk+3 Seal to Black Knight (50 Atk -> 53 Atk), and I gave Fortress Res 1 to Legendary Hector (56 Atk -> 53 Atk). Now, Eirika can grant Atk/Def/Res+6 to all 3 unit, wherever she is, and this is amazing!

I was struggling with my team of untrained also-rans. Guess using a Training Tower type map to train ain’t the best idea. I’ve had too many wipeouts and am this close to burning orbs to finish these fights. Green mages are the worst - thankfully Canas still needs some SP, he has G Tomebreaker 2 on top of his base kit.