Can anyone help with Sprite design?

Teku

my friend and i are making a fan based DnD themed Fire Emblem + Final Fantasy style creation, and were (well i am) looking for more creative and unique sprites and a few animations for it to make some of the npc's more interesting. a few unique villager, cultist, soldier sprites are what i was generally seeking since i have little experience besides the "Character Creator" we started with. Does anyone know some sprites that could assist with this? i didnt want to mooch around and just snatch stuff as that would have been rude, dishonest and plagiarizing and i don't want that :P

P.S. (i dont know if this is over reaching but i apologize if i am) I was also looking for 1 sprite designer in particular, his name is/war Ragnarok, one of the main sprite designers for Blazers hack The Last Promise and i fell in love with one of his sprites, General Holton. If anyone has a way for me to get in touch with him that would great :)

Edited by Teku
changing question