The Reset Game: Maybe go use it on Discord

indigoasis

This has probably been done before somewhere else on another website at another time in the past, but I'll go ahead and continue anyway. This is the Reset Game. Read The Rules first.

The Rules:

• If a user posts again after already posting once, any user is free to call that user out. Doing so will result in a "reset" (The user who posted again cannot call themselves out)
  • A reset is more or less exactly what it sounds like. The game will restart, and everyone who has already posted once can post again (think of it like a refresher [dancer/singer/etc.] unit in FE, but for everyone)
  • The only way to reset is to call another user out for posting twice. Make sure to end your post with "Reset" so everyone else knows that the game has restarted
  • Double posts cannot be called out and no reset can result from it. If the double post relays a separate message from the first, however, then it can be called out (If the double post is edited, you can call that out, too)
  • The person who resets cannot post again after resetting (at least, not until the next reset)
  • You cannot reset if you have already posted once before
  • If someone forgets to reset, that can also be called out
  • Please do not intentionally post again after you have already posted
  • Please do not edit your initial post. I don't care if there's a grammar error, you can live with it
  • Please do not make random resets and don't try to reset on "accident"
  • If no posts are made within 72 hours, the game can be considered reset
  • Clearing your cookies will not reset the game

After this, I will not be able to post again until a reset has been called (unless I sense BS, then I'll reset the game myself). If this game sounds confusing, it should be. That's the entire point of the game. One last thing, you can post anything you want to say, share, etc. (as long as it's not some way to cheese the game and reset)

I don't expect this game to last very long.

Edit: I know that I said not to edit posts, but this is the original post, so it has free reign. Jokes aside, I want to give credit to @Dayni for coming up with the idea for this game being used on a Discord server instead, which would definitely work better than on SF. The rules are here if it needs to be copy-pasted. Go have fun, kiddos.

Edited by indigoceans

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

Honestly, this seems like it'd work better on discord or something.

Although it is reset right now.....

That's true. SF never seems that busy, but this game could definitely work in a high-traffic area, if that makes sense.