Would you like to see any certain VAs in this game?

Corrobin

My big list: 

-Reuben Langdon

-Johnny Young Bosch

-Sean Chiplock

-Derek Stephen Prince

-Spike Spencer

-Fryda Wolff

-Justin Briner

-Christopher Sabat

-Luci Christian

I can think of more, but these are the big ones.

Two of my dream voice actors that I would really like to see in Heroes (or just any Fire Emblem game in general) are Steve Blum and and Beau Billingslea, that way we can have a Cowboy Bebop team since Wendee Lee (the voice of Faye Valentine) voices Lyn, Veronica, Maria, and Sophia and Melissa Fahn (the voice of Ed) voices Maribelle and Tana. We'll never hear these two in Heroes because they're both union actors and Heroes is a non-union project, but it would be great.

I do not know much voice actors.

If they could afford Morgan Freeman though, that would be awesome.

johnny young bosh is someone I'd like to hear in this game namely a villain. I honestly just love this man's villain voice. It just sounds so sly and devious and in a way a little unnerving. Like every villain role I've heard him in(sasori, adachi, and izuru kamakura) I've just loved because of that smooth sly smugness to their voice and it just adds a lot to bringing the character life.

2 minutes ago, Otts486 said:

johnny young bosh is someone I'd like to hear in this game namely a villain. I honestly just love this man's villain voice. It just sounds so sly and devious and in a way a little unnerving. Like every villain role I've heard him in(sasori, adachi, and izuru kamakura) I've just loved because of that smooth sly smugness to their voice and it just adds a lot to bringing the character life.

I've only heard him as Nate from Yokai Watch (but he does get villanous at times) and was kinda shocked to see everyone there getting va changes (Mainly the fact that Nate is now voiced by JULIUS of all people)

I would love to see Alucard's original VA from SotN, Robert Belgrade, although that unfortunately will most likely be stuck as a dream.

The only others that I would really want to see are Dave Whittenberg and Liam O'Brien.

11 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think they should go through the trouble of bringing Sephiran's old voice actor back. He was actually pretty good. 

By the standards of RD, I must agree, although it might have been from a technological perspective a little distorted (perhaps somewhat intentional given the context of how the scenes are relayed). It was in character for him, the amount of weakness, grief, happiness, and sagacity were all finely tuned. -Although I'm no connoisseur of VAs.

12 hours ago, Zihark11 said:

Ranulfs Voice Actor from Radiant Dawn for Ranulf when he comes to Heroes. always found his voice really fit his design

Ranulf sounded fine too, his lines before the Zelgius duel were delivered well enough. Not too strong, not too weak, kinda chill, much like Ranulf himself.

I'd also like Skrimir's old voice back. It was unexpectedly deep, but the depth was different at least. Though some will probably find it weird I like the vocals of a chain smoker (or so it sounds to them).

11 hours ago, XRay said:

If they could afford Morgan Freeman though, that would be awesome.

I'm sure he could do a great Sara. Or maybe Renault.

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Why exactly does Liam O'Brien no longer voice Inigo in Heroes anyway? Is it union issues like Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham?

most likely though we can never know for sure maybe it was personal reasons. Shame though I liked him as inigo though mick wingbert does a fine enough job still can't match Liam O'brien at least to me.

Not sure if he still does voice acting, but Kirby Morrow was always one of my favourites - playing both Cyclops in Xmen Evolution and Miroku from InuYasha. His voice could work for either Kent or Sain, but there's probably many more he could voice. 

I want Tomokazu Sugita to voice more characters than just Chrom. His performance as Oliver is the absolute best and I’d love to see more of him.

As far as VA’s that aren’t already in the game, I want Mike Pollock to voice Anankos, Gatrie, and maybe Wallace.

I also want Ranulf to get into the game with his original VA

Nakata Jouji as Nergal. He was the japanese voice of Thanatos from Secret of Mana, Kotomine from Fate and Alucard from Hellsing. It is just a voice I love to hear. And the best voice for Villains in my opinion. If I think about his Voice, Nergal would be one choice who comes to my mind.

Satou Rina, I think Altena would be a choice for her? She was the Voice of Velvet from Berseria.

Edited by Stroud

10 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Why exactly does Liam O'Brien no longer voice Inigo in Heroes anyway? Is it union issues like Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham?

Who knows. Could be many reasons.

I mean, he does still do non-union work, as he returned as Akihiro Sanada in the Persona 3 dancing game last year.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Another addition I just realized: Whoever the fuck it was that brought us the gem of "BUT MAAAAARS"

Spike Spencer. He was also Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and more recently, he was Atsuro from Devil Survivor Overclocked.