Entrusted Grand Hero Battle - Naesala: Sky's Shadow

Landmaster

@mcsilas

How do you always come up with these creative theme ideas? And looks like you have taken a liking to Naesala already, having him in two clears.

The second one looked like it could become dangerous when the aoe special hit, but Vantage Takumi was so useful and the map was over shortly after that.

A nice set of clears. Good job getting everything done with the themes you came up with.

@Alexmender

Nice special clear, even though there was no Eirika. That was great positioning to make sure everyone could make it to the end without any help from dancers and healers. Well done.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nanima Hahha glad you've been looking forward to that clear. Here it is.

It was a much easier clear then I expected it to be. This GHB has a bit of a weakness in that the enemy team has a hard time reaching your squishy units. All it takes is one tank and the enemy can't move past it.

So after the Green tome unit was gone all I needed to do was stay out of Naesala's range. The rest of the enemies did't pose much of a challenge.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:10 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Your units look a little cold in a snow map but that didn't bother them! Leo got to flex his Res muscles (?) and didn't fear the flying dragon. Was a bit sacred for Sakura facetanking the swordie but her nice Speed made her survive.

So it's nice to have a break from reinforcements, since I don't have to worry too much about team power and have more interesting team matchups.

Here is a fun Raven/Crow theme team!

Team is neutral Naesala, neutral Ursula, +Spd/-Res Halloween Henry and +Atk/-Res Raven.

Music is Wheeling Corby (Naesala's Battle Theme) from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

So Ursula is the Blue Crow, Henry has a lot of raven friends (it's even in his art!), Naesala is a Raven laguz and well Raven is....self-explanatory (I should have given him Black Wings!)

-I wanted to use the Raven tomes for Ursula/Henry but they are a bit underpowered with their low might so I had to resort to blade tomes. Henry needed QR to quickly deal with the Owl tom flier since she is really speedy with those Owl boosts. I'm kind of impressed a 4 star Ursula barely survived going against the Fafnir though.

-Naesala's beast movement is going to be really useful with that extra movement. Not quite sure how to build him yet, maybe Galeforce in the future but then he won't say special lines. Until then, vanilla Naesala works just fun.

-Raven is a beast as always and provides some offensive firepower for the team since those dragons have some annoying Res stats.

-----

Next is a Wind Emblem team!

Music is Banquet of Nature (Nakoruru's theme) from Samurai Shodown.

Naesala uses wind attacks in the Tellius games, Lewyn is a wind mage, Takumi has a wind-themed bow and Lyn was our first Wind Legendary Hero and has a connection with Wind and Plains.

-So this map was made for archers. Naesala's colour just begged to be sniped by a green archer...which is one of my main alternate clears but I thought this clear was the most entertaining. In that clear, Lyn even held the chokepoint to tank the blue dragon and the Brave Lance cav, having colour advantage sure can be handy at times, but even then, an alternate ending for this video had Lyn do the final shot with her special agains the red Fafnir with no problem. She and Lewyn were mostly support for this clear but also used their colour advantage to help whittle down the blue dragon when needed.

-Naesala needs a Res boost to survive the blue dragon (or alternately, Close Def).

-Speaking of archers, Vantage Takumi strikes back! Very satisfying to see him decimate the fliers, especially with a Brazen Boost. Too bad Naesala hadn't discovered the Hardy Bearing SS (maybe in a future Abyssal map I guess).

---

Lastly, here is an Ice Siblings themed clear!

Team is +Res/-Atk Flora, +Spd/-Def Felicia, neutral Hrid and +HP/-Def Ylgr

Music is Triumphantly from the King of Fighters XI soundtrack.

-Ever noticed how these characters are Ice-themed and have siblings? Also, how our permanent coloured daggers so far hail from the land of boring, boring, boring snow?

-Debuffs are fun. Even more fun when Hrid's weapon takes full advantage of the Chills/Debuff strats! Now you may be thinking, why QR on Hrid if his weapon already has omnibreaker when debuffed? Well this is more to prevent the sword cav from attacking him, Hrid needed all those Def combat boosts to survive the sword cav should he attack, while QR is there to scare the swordie away pretty much. 

-Really impressed with Flora, even with a bad -Atk bane. Her Res is humongous and great for ploys. Plus, because the dragon breaths aren't refined, she could just ignore the blue manakete for a while despite colour disadvantage (her Spd is lacking though so she can't take too many hits). In fact, I think her Atk bane was useful, since it meant Naesala was further away while the swordie survived with 3 HP, delaying his assault whenever Naesala gets the chance to transform.

-Felicia's power was a lot weaker than her sister, but her Draw Back support was really crucial in the second half.

Naesala gets a kill right off the bat while Henry Res tanks the first couple of enemies and takes them out pretty easily to Henry and Raven. Foe Naesala goes down without much trouble and the four off them work together to take down that last Fafnir, Naesala just barely getting that exact damage~ Nice team!

Once again Naesala gets a kill pretty quickly~ Vantage Takumi was really nice, none of the foes really saw it coming, Naesala included~ Lewyn and Lyn played their parts in chipping foes down or finishing them off respectively, Lewyn also took a big hit from the Fafnir, another good clear~

You have a lot of choices for your Ice Teams~ I’m impressed at Hrid going through this whole map half-dead~ Flora stalled that Blue Manakete easily even at a disadvantage. Felicia managed to get a big kill on it, finally while Yglr finished off the cav, just leaving Flora and Hrid to get rid of Naesala, which they handled despite the color disadvantage. Great work all around! 

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

So, I wanted to do some silly stuff in this map but I couldn't decide in any sort of theme so I went for the boring option. Despite the banner being a RD one, this GHB is based on PoR and that makes it more fitting to be cleared by PoR units. I was going to do a Greil Mercenaries clear but Oscar is too frail and needs a lot of investment in order to do it (why are you like that Oscar? It was the same when I played PoR and you refused to increase your Str forcing me to bench you)

Ike gets taken down really low almost immediately but his Aether procs just in time. I never knew Titania was as tanky as she is on the Res side, the Manakete can’t even scratch her, and neither can the Cav. Neph weakens the Manakete for Ike to finish off and Soren gets the final kill against Naesala~ Lots of good teamwork here~

55 minutes ago, Sasori said:

It was a much easier clear then I expected it to be. This GHB has a bit of a weakness in that the enemy team has a hard time reaching your squishy units. All it takes is one tank and the enemy can't move past it.

So after the Green tome unit was gone all I needed to do was stay out of Naesala's range. The rest of the enemies did't pose much of a challenge.

Raigh shows his power once again, that Brazen Res really ended up saving him. Sharena has a lot of power herself showing off that Ignis. I felt so bad for the group bully session of Naesala at the end, but you got it done with amazing ease, nice work!

20 hours ago, Sasori said:

Hahha glad you've been looking forward to that clear. Here it is.

Awesome! Very bold opening move with putting Raigh into the crossfire, but since the mage couldn't even hurt him, there was no reason to worrry. Especially since the attack was all it took for Raigh to snuff him out. Sharena then did an amazing job holding the line and continually taking out everyone coming at her. Naseala tried to be sneaky out of desperation, but by then all your units were free to chip away at him until he fell. Your team dominated this map with zero difficulty. Congrats!

Sorry everyone for the late replys. I was absent from my PC for some time (where I prefer to write the longer posts). 

On 13.1.2019 at 12:43 PM, Hilda said:

I guess you found your way to "Wie man ein Huhn schröpft" (or in this case Raven) lol

Naesala infernal vs Askrtiro and Eir.

1x3* skill inheritance (repo on Sharena). Veronica got benched because well... Guidance was on this map much much much much more helpfull then any of her nuking, buffing or healing abilitys.

Haha, you could call it that way. 

Never knew Darting Stance was "Sturzflugstand" in German, that's... absurd? 

Congrats on the nearly SI less clear, Eir is really a great addition to the f2p team. Wouldn't she survive the green mage and the red dragon? 

On 13.1.2019 at 12:46 PM, Nanima said:

And now for the showing:

Cakewalk for your princesses. OG Sakura got some rest after putting so much work into the last clear. 

On 13.1.2019 at 12:46 PM, Nanima said:

And now for something special:

Those are your favs? Great taste and congrats getting Reyson (he is a close friend to Oliver, I believe?)! Also very nice clear, I'm really confused how I could play this game for so long without kitty-Sakura ... 

On 13.1.2019 at 5:46 PM, Jave said:

Here's my clear. Nothing too impressive since they're all Premium units. Just the lovey ladies of Nohr and Hoshido get to show off (even if Corrin didn't get to do much).

Those are premium versions of premium ladies, but they don't win their fights alone - so congrats! 

On 14.1.2019 at 2:10 PM, mcsilas said:

Here is a fun Raven/Crow theme team!

Haha, funny theme. Also some time I didn't see that Henry of yours. 

Also the other themes are nice, I like the three dagger team (now Hrid needs a dagger alt). Flora gives Mr. Black Ravens team a full stop. 

On 15.1.2019 at 6:39 PM, Alexmender said:

So, I wanted to do some silly stuff in this map but I couldn't decide in any sort of theme so I went for the boring option. Despite the banner being a RD one, this GHB is based on PoR and that makes it more fitting to be cleared by PoR units. I was going to do a Greil Mercenaries clear but Oscar is too frail and needs a lot of investment in order to do it (why are you like that Oscar? It was the same when I played PoR and you refused to increase your Str forcing me to bench you)

Boring, how? I liked it! (No idea if Nephenee was on Ike's team? Should play those games)

Also Oscar has got a great offensive stat for a 3*/4* unit, just let him tank too much. ;-)  

20 hours ago, Sasori said:

@Nanima Hahha glad you've been looking forward to that clear. Here it is.

That tight spot was just perfect for Matthew and Sharena. Also funny way to start the clear, who would have thought Raigh being so tanky? 

When I played this on Infernal, I used Elincia, NY!Azura, Reinhardt, and Kinshinoka. Kinshinoka needed flyer buffs and some spur/drive Spd buffs to double and kill the red fáfnir and Naesala. Other than that, it was Elincia and Rein wrecking house, highlights including Elincia initiating on (and surviving) the blue fáfnir and Rein and Kinshinoka doing a joint assault on the sword cav.

@mampfoid Nice!!  Lancina do the trick here. WoM at 2 different location solve the problem. Great job!

@mcsilas You forgot to tag me here!! and it took my time to flip pages to look for yours.

I like the idea of TakuMeme with Vantage. Most fliers can't touch him easily this way. Hrid's clear looks good too with the help of Flora being magic wall. Congratz!!

Not many chance that I will do more than 1 clear but this map is very easy and I'm in a good mood so I come up with 3 different clears this time.

(and last tag goes to @Zeo)

First, starting with my main clear. Shiro got his new toy.  And with this toy, he destroy things lol.

There is still more fun with the Radiant Dawn team. 

Last but not least, the adventure of 3 Kings and a bodyguard. Enjoys!!

Edited by Ginko

@Ginko Haha, Shiro looks awesome with his new outfit. 

Oh, you got a Tibarn? I also want one for bird fights and NY!Hrid is the bulky red flier I'm missing. 

Three clears is the new standard? Seems I have to bring Celica and Oliver's teams again. 

43 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Ginko Haha, Shiro looks awesome with his new outfit. 

Oh, you got a Tibarn? I also want one for bird fights and NY!Hrid is the bulky red flier I'm missing. 

Three clears is the new standard? Seems I have to bring Celica and Oliver's teams again. 

Right? Shiro need those buns on his head for his new training lol. The umbrella with Chill Def work so well here because all of them are physical attackers. I don't need to sacrifice his B slot at all.

Tibarn and NY Hrid are both bulky red fliers. But they serve in different phase. Both bring something new to the table because we never have a tank in red flier. So it's worth for me to spend my orbs for them.

Three clears is not new standard, i do mentioned in my post that i only do this because the map is easy lol.

Edited by Ginko

23 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cakewalk for your princesses. OG Sakura got some rest after putting so much work into the last clear. 

Yeah, she can use the rest. Her arms must be hurting from smacking the enemies so hard. haha

Those are your favs? Great taste and congrats getting Reyson (he is a close friend to Oliver, I believe?)! Also very nice clear, I'm really confused how I could play this game for so long without kitty-Sakura ... 

My top four, yes. If the game allowed for five units, I'd be able to bring Tibarn along as well, to make things a lot more simple. haha And thanks (Reyson certainly has some ... strong feelings for the guy). And kitty Sakura definitely enriches the game! Do you have a copy of her or would you want one now?  

Oliver and Celica return after a long hiatus! 

Good old Vantage Takumi ... well the other one: 

Similar start (attack the blue dragon), different units, similar end (everybody dies, Naesala dies by a red unit): 

"Stay back people, everyone gets a kill!"

@Zeo @daisy jane @DarkAlf @Landmaster @mcsilas

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

15 hours ago, Ginko said:

Tibarn and NY Hrid are both bulky red fliers. But they serve in different phase. Both bring something new to the table because we never have a tank in red flier. So it's worth for me to spend my orbs for them.

Yeah, I want both. Tibarn for Galeforce and Hrid for bulky stuff. But I'll wait for the next seasonal banner line-up. 

15 hours ago, Ginko said:

Three clears is not new standard, i do mentioned in my post that i only do this because the map is easy lol.

Yeah, I wasn't serious about that. You were not the only one, I think my video count for this map is now three as well. We love the cheese. :-) 

13 hours ago, Nanima said:

My top four, yes. If the game allowed for five units, I'd be able to bring Tibarn along as well, to make things a lot more simple. haha And thanks (Reyson certainly has some ... strong feelings for the guy). And kitty Sakura definitely enriches the game! Do you have a copy of her or would you want one now?  

Did you get Tirbarn? Oh lucky. I miss him and also Kitty Sakura. 

Edited by mampfoid

On 1/16/2019 at 1:47 AM, Landmaster said:

Raigh shows his power once again, that Brazen Res really ended up saving him. Sharena has a lot of power herself showing off that Ignis. I felt so bad for the group bully session of Naesala at the end, but you got it done with amazing ease, nice work!

Sharena is surprisingly tanky thanks to her weapon so her Ignis gets a boost as well. Its not on Roy's level yet, but it gets the job done perfectly well.

I would't feel too bad about the bullying though. Naesala's lunch money was probably stolen anyway so it deserves to be bullied out of his hands. 

On 1/16/2019 at 9:00 PM, Nanima said:

Awesome! Very bold opening move with putting Raigh into the crossfire, but since the mage couldn't even hurt him, there was no reason to worrry. Especially since the attack was all it took for Raigh to snuff him out. Sharena then did an amazing job holding the line and continually taking out everyone coming at her. Naseala tried to be sneaky out of desperation, but by then all your units were free to chip away at him until he fell. Your team dominated this map with zero difficulty. Congrats!

IThe green mage can actually one round Sharena and Matthew so Raigh needed to take a blow for the team. The hp boost he'll get in february will probably be appreciated if I have to do something like that again.

Its a bit odd. Normally I have to do a fair bit of tinkering with the team to make sure they manage to clear it. On this one I barely had to change a thing. The smoke spd on Sharena for example was just there because I wanted to atk/def bond on someone else and me forgetting to change it back.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:05 PM, mampfoid said:

That tight spot was just perfect for Matthew and Sharena. Also funny way to start the clear, who would have thought Raigh being so tanky? 

Stealing his uncle's owl tome probably helped  a little with that.

Also nice to see the most beautiful man getting some attention in one of your clear. I'm also surprised to see Stahl since he's usually seen as a Raigh/Matthew tier unit. Walhart probably appreciates the help though.

Bonus video with some evil doers: 

@Zeo @mcsilas

9 hours ago, Sasori said:

Also nice to see the most beautiful man getting some attention in one of your clear. I'm also surprised to see Stahl since he's usually seen as a Raigh/Matthew tier unit. Walhart probably appreciates the help though.

I always wanted to do clears with a low tier team and they solved quite a few. 

Edited by mampfoid

Naesala took me a few days to get, since I need time to get up to par since I've only started. Infernal is of my reach, not going to even try, and it likely will be for quite some months, given my stringent summoning and use regulations. On the plus side, my very small pool of characters means devoting Feathers to Naesala for 5* will be of no concern.

I'm surprised I did manage handle Lunatic though with just a maxed level Tibarn, Nailah, and the two Herons around ~30. No SI on any of them, nor did I even look at the skills the enemies had. I think I barely eeked out a victory, but still, an extra Naesala with an extra star is good.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Really late replies, sorry.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:04 AM, mampfoid said:

No chance for the black Raven against the combined beauty of these ladies. First time I regret not having a Julia ... that refine ... 

I love this refine. It's perfect.

And another Galeforce memer in Lucina? Galeforce army is scary.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:11 AM, Landmaster said:

Nice, I hardly see Summer Cordelia and it was nice to see Julia show off her new Weapon~ And Azura getting the kill against Naesala was great~

Thanks!

On 1/12/2019 at 10:29 AM, LordFrigid said:

Ew, Regular Naga.

Nice work! Always great to see a Julia kick enemies around. Nice use of Azura as well, she’s a LOT of fun.

I also like how you said to watch out for Aerobatics in your Strategy post, then took complete advantage of it in your clear.

Hey, regular Naga is good now!

Yeah, I like using L!Azura a lot, though she is rather silly as powercreep.

Nice one-turn clear with the man himself. Too bad Leanne wasn't in there too, heh. I don't think I've seen you use Lector before either.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:10 AM, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Julia just showed everyone who was boss..or priest? Gray Waves is crazy, and makes forests as bit easier to deal with. That 97 damage from Cordelia was satisfying.

All the damage.

Many themed clears as usual. Do you have the whole Nifl family? Maybe you can do some Nifl clears for other Hero Battles if you do.

Yes!!

What a great clear. It's always so satisfying when Vantage procs and here it gets rid of the only range threat.The rest of the team also worked out nicely. Good of you to give the boss kill to Stahl, who probably didn't think he could take out out the blow crow. haha

Similar start (attack the blue dragon), different units, similar end (everybody dies, Naesala dies by a red unit): 

Nice to see the girls back too (Will I ever get the OG and Fallen form for myself? sigh..). Brave dives into the battle immediately and gives a great showing. The others steadily burn through, and Naesala really had no way to escape embarassment here, what with only red units showing up to the party. haha

20 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Bonus video with some evil doers: 

Sorry if I forgot, but why are they called Team Sleep? 

Anyway, it's another very entertaining clear, with all the truly evil baddies showing the poser what's up.  Good to see so many bad vibes on the screen. haha

Did you get Tirbarn? Oh lucky. I miss him and also Kitty Sakura. 

I got all the birds luckily (even if Reyson is likely to demote, I still wanted a copy to be sure). The banner really was kind to me, despite my fears. I am curious to see what they'll do about rerunning the 2017 seasonals.

Great you liked my clears, I don't think I ever made four of one map (prove there is not much to do currently).

58 minutes ago, Nanima said:

ever get the OG and Fallen form for myself? 

Sending you my best Celica vibes! 

59 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Sorry if I forgot, but why are they called Team Sleep? 

I asked in a chat how to call this team (team saints? team nice-guys? team sympathy?). Since I was supposed to sleep when I asked (can't sleep in the middle of a clear) it was called "team sleep". 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Anyway, it's another very entertaining clear, with all the truly evil baddies showing the poser what's up.  Good to see so many bad vibes on the screen. haha

This was the hardest to realize. I didn't want to do too much SI (GF on Valter lol) and I wanted to make use of Garons and Gharnefs weapon effects. Especially Gharnefs tome doesn't go well with Valters Desperation/Brash Assault.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

I got all the birds luckily (even if Reyson is likely to demote, I still wanted a copy to be sure). The banner really was kind to me, despite my fears

Oh lucky, congrats! 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

I am curious to see what they'll do about rerunning the 2017 seasonals

Me too! I fear they could make big banners with 2017+2018 seasonals together, which would make sniping a pain. 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, Ginko said:

First, starting with my main clear. Shiro got his new toy.  And with this toy, he destroy things lol.

There is still more fun with the Radiant Dawn team. 

Last but not least, the adventure of 3 Kings and a bodyguard. Enjoys!!

OK on that third clear, Hrid taking no damage from a blue unit, truly disgusting~

On 1/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, mampfoid said:

I was scared Oliver wasn't going to get a kill~ Of course he gets the finishing blow~

Celica Emblem was impressive with all the blues that were on this map, Naesala included~ Nice!

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

OK on that third clear, Hrid taking no damage from a blue unit, truly disgusting~

The same thing can happen to my Shiro too if he fight some green physical unit. Surprisingly, My Hrid is -Def and still don't care about blue lol. That Ignis on Naesala is really delicious, right?

Tibarn is -Def too and still beat Naesala like a breeze. Sadly, Naesala has Guard so you can't see Tibarn proc his Bonfire lol.

Edited by Ginko

Sorry for the lateness, but I can finally properly reply.

@Ginko Argh sorry to forget you! I knew I felt like I was missing someone, I was doing it past midnight so I was really sleepy.

Shiro's new weapons fits him! Like the accessory as well! Too bad you couldn't complete him to +10 yet with another colour shared banner, but he makes up for it with style points! Also Kagero looks really fun to use as a dagger armour. Bold Fighter is pretty scary.

Also so jealous of your Tibarn! Red hell is a pain but nice to see him in action- he barely just KOs Naesala untransformed! Nice use of Ike and Soren duo as well, your Soren looks fun with all those debuff skills he has, and always nice to see young Ike these days.

Again, another character I'm jealous you have- must be nice to have Alm! Nice perfect KO from Kaze against the flier, and NY Hrid is super bulky, he shrugs lances like nothing!

@mampfoid Ah, good old Vantage! Such a fun skill that's better to use on PvE. I enjoyed that, and having Fury helps in getting to that range faster. Walhart tanks enemies pretty easily as Oliver displays his beauty for the final match.

The Celicas didn't care about how the enemies had 3 blue units, and just dominated. A bit jealous how much WoM fodder you seem to have haha. Brave Celica held on with such low health, it was perfect for Firey Celica to burn the snowy battefield.

As for your new evildoer team- I love all those evil voice lines! GF Valter huh? I never really used Valter, but nice to see his physical tankiness helping you out (and returning with GF and Desperation!). F!Robin dominated the first few turns, and just barely survived, but still showing her power, it's great that you finally had her after all the time saving for her. Kind of wanted to see more of Garon but he did his job or healing Valter with perfect timing. Can't wait to see more of Garon and Gharnef in the future!

@SatsumaFSoysoy I actually don't have Gunnthra at all, so the family is broken for now. I guess it's canon to how they are right now?  Would like to get her at some point though but legendary banners can be hit and miss on units you specifically want. Her Chill skills would be nice with Hrid.

@Alexmender Sorry for the lateness, but nice PoR clear! Jealous of your Nephenee, she seems fun to use and has some nice bulk. Titania also showed off her TA weapon quite well later on with the amount of blues on the map. Again, I like it when PoR Ike sees more use, and he was perfect for that mage flier. Now you make me wish I could play PoR haha

On 1/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Azuris said:

@mcsilas

How do you always come up with these creative theme ideas? And looks like you have taken a liking to Naesala already, having him in two clears.

The second one looked like it could become dangerous when the aoe special hit, but Vantage Takumi was so useful and the map was over shortly after that.

A nice set of clears. Good job getting everything done with the themes you came up with.

Ah to be fair, I was inspired to do the Crow/Raven team after a reddit post saying Raven/Crow emblem is now possible with Naesala (except the image was using normal Henry intead of Raven). I don't have normal Henry trained up so this was the next best thing.

Naesala is pretty nice, getting a free beast helps when you can't summon Tibarn :( .The extra movement is really useful, but I'm still wondering how to properly build him. Galeforce sounds nice but lack of Flashing Blade limits him, and Tibarn does Heavy Blade GF better. Still like getting a free blue beast with a true damage weapon!

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

As for your new evildoer team- I love all those evil voice lines! GF Valter huh? I never really used Valter, but nice to see his physical tankiness helping you out (and returning with GF and Desperation!). F!Robin dominated the first few turns, and just barely survived, but still showing her power, it's great that you finally had her after all the time saving for her. Kind of wanted to see more of Garon but he did his job or healing Valter with perfect timing. Can't wait to see more of Garon and Gharnef in the future!

Glad you liked the bad boys (and girl). I wanted Garon and Gharnef to get a kill, but everyone was blue and had high RES. At least the special effects of their prfs were helping Grima and Valter getting kills. 

Yeah, I gave Valter GF out of boredome, but perhaps it'll bring fun in the future. 

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

A bit jealous how much WoM fodder you seem to have haha.

I got a lot of Cains when I tried for legendary Ryoma ... got two Laevateins instead. 

• 5 months later...

HE'S BACK UP FOR HIRE.

Naesala cleared with Leanne, Lethe and Kaden (No Ranulf for this, thanks Kaden. 😞 ). Just took figuring out how I could get Naesala and Kaden into the right area in the same turn really.

Askrtrio cleared with Sylvia. It was pretty easy once Sylvia danced Sharena to take out the cav and from there they started falling back and taking what came.

Cav cleared with VA!Titania, NY!Laegjarn, Cecilia and LARoy. Laegjarn was the only one why dared tank the left and she did such a job that she survived on 2 HP (Thanks to Ward Cav).

Annnd We're Done!
Anna did her job okay. (using Est/Flylivia/Naesala) on a team. 
Naesala I needed Flylivia in Heroic Trials (including using a Light blessing because i was tired of it). 
Cav Quest was Peri, VTitania, L'Arachel and Picnic Genny.