Hello there!

Azure the Scale Tipper

Well, this took long enough.

I have been an active lurker since around when Fates came out, with the activity skyrocketing in commonality with the release of FEH. So, I got to know some people before even truly meeting them. Learned a lot of things.

Anyways, I am one of many introduced to the franchise with Smash, as well as part of another many who became fans through Awakening. Currently (in order of release), I have played Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, all three paths of Fates, and SoV. And Heroes. Lost of Heroes. Not F2P btw, I am part of the $75 bundle problem (only bought Fjorm pack, though).

I also like Smash, various other video games, classic rock, Bruno Mars, YouTube (the people, not the site), and have really high interests in anime, writing, acting, role playing, and others.

Edit: I need to know how I put spoiler tags down on my posts. I will also only talk about progress in my gaming experience in weekends, as I only play video games then to help my focus on school.

That was my introduction. Cue Enterlude with this pic I made.

112BF0ED-0AAE-40EA-B883-0DD000E5DC05.jpeg

Edited by Azure the Scale Tipper
Just needed to clarify things. Thank you.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, Von Ithipathachai said:

So you already knew what I like to greet people with?

...Crap.

Go ahead and do it. I feel bad for saying that. Should not have said anything at all. I like that little song.

Hope that makes you feel a little better.

37 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Go ahead and do it. I feel bad for saying that. Should not have said anything at all. I like that little song.

Hope that makes you feel a little better.

It's fine.  I find it to be the perfect greeting song, whether you end up being a lurker or an active participant.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Hello! :3

We seem to share a lot of interests!

I do have some questions, if you don't mind answering them.

Well..for starters..what's your favorite anime? (or what anime looks most appealing to you?)

What games do you play? (other than FE of course)

Who do you watch on YouTube?

You seem interesting! I hope I see you more on the forums! :3

1. Oh boy do I have a lot of anime of interest. Right now, I am watching the original Fullmetal Alchemist, so we’ll go with that for now.

2. Super Smash Bros., Kirby, Kingdom Hearts (I NEED to catch up on everything before playing KH3, sadly. So long since I played any extensively).

3. A real good amount. I’ll just list some: Mangs, Chaz Aria LLC, Lythero, Joshscorcher, Quartrguy, CinemaWins, Pheonixmaster1, Fawful’s Minion, and ABD Illustrates. That last one will be doing major D&D stuff the same day KH3 releases (no relation, though).

1 minute ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

1. Oh boy do I have a lot of anime of interest. Right now, I am watching the original Fullmetal Alchemist, so we’ll go with that for now.

2. Super Smash Bros., Kirby, Kingdom Hearts (I NEED to catch up on everything before playing KH3, sadly. So long since I played any extensively).

3. A real good amount. I’ll just list some: Mangs, Chaz Aria LLC, Lythero, Joshscorcher, Quartrguy, CinemaWins, Pheonixmaster1, Fawful’s Minion, and ABD Illustrates. That last one will be doing major D&D stuff the same day KH3 releases (no relation, though).

Oooohh! Fullmetal? Fantastic choice of Anime!

I do have KH1 but I need to find some time before I play it, I've been too busy recently.

Man, I only recognize 3 of them..I need to start watching YouTube again.. 

• 2 months later...