Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission: First DBH Localization

Jedi

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/14/18182847/super-dragon-ball-heroes-world-mission

Dragon Ball Heroes is a card based RPG in Japan with loads of what if forms, transformations and characters, it includes characters from all canons. 

Bandai Namco Entertainment will release Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission, a card game-meets-RPG, this April. The company announced that the Nintendo Switch and Windows PC game will mark the popular franchise’s first appearance outside of Japan.

The Dragon Ball Heroes series kicked off last summer with both the card game and a promotional anime tied into it, which lies firmly outside of the primary Dragon Ball canon. In this game, players star as Beat, who lives in a place called Hero Town, and takes part in World Mission’s meta-game: He wants to be the best in the world at playing the Super Dragon Ball Heroes card game. Turns out that his in-game desires bleed into the real world, bringing the fighting out of the game.

Expect characters like Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta to appear to help Beat out along the way. Unlike the original Super Dragon Ball Heroes game that launched in Japanese arcades last summer, this one will definitely lean heavier into the RPG elements. The arcade game uses actual cards to then scan into the virtual game, while this Western release will have zero cards required.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission launches stateside April 

DBH started in Japan in like 2010 

Some examples of the What If's and trailers. 

Also it tended to use some of the Asia exclusive MMO aspects, like Towa, who is also a main antagonist in Xenoverse.

7 hours ago, Rapier said:

Man, this looks like the DBZ fanboy's wildest fanfic dreams becoming reality as AUs. Count me interested.

It does quite literally have everything they can think of haha. I'm curious to see how this actual non arcade version plays, sounds like there will be more actual RPGing.

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Rapier said:

>Creativity in Super Dragon Ball Heroes with the custom card creator

>Characters from every canon

Can I make Gohan Blanco official?

Would be amazing if we can, this alone killed me though.