is the SF discord worth joining

ZemZem

hmmmm depends on how scared you are of Parrhesia and Integrity moderating the place~

but anyway, although the discord group is really really huge, I feel like no more than 10% of them are particularly active, so it's probably not a particularly fast moving chat if that's smoething you care about (not always, at least). And I will always shamelessly advertise the FE game Harudoku created on a discord bot that has its own channels in the place, but it's also on multiple different servers so you don't necessarily need to be on the sf server for it. Maybe for all I know you're already on a server that that game is on

7 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

hmmmm depends on how scared you are of Parrhesia and Integrity moderating the place~

this deserves to be stickied

13 minutes ago, Nym said:

If you like to receive a billion of notification every single day, go for it.

hey, it keeps my phone busy, and I get the impression that people in the office, upon hearing the vibration, think that "this guy's girl is always checking on him" or smth XD

3 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

but anyway, although the discord group is really really huge, I feel like no more than 10% of them are particularly active, so it's probably not a particularly fast moving chat if that's smoething you care about (not always, at least). And I will always shamelessly advertise the FE game Harudoku created on a discord bot that has its own channels in the place, but it's also on multiple different servers so you don't necessarily need to be on the sf server for it. Maybe for all I know you're already on a server that that game is on

Pffft why would I be scared? 

Thats nice to hear though.

I was in the SF Discord for a bit. I have other servers where I talk to SFers who are more in my crowd though. SF Discord is pretty clearly the property of the K-pop faction. All of the my favorite SFers live in Mafia or Haru servers.

37 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I was in the SF Discord for a bit. I have other servers where I talk to SFers who are more in my crowd though. SF Discord is pretty clearly the property of the K-pop faction. All of the my favorite SFers live in Mafia or Haru servers.

there are like.... maybe ~5 active users there that I've seen listen to/talk about kpop

and even otherwise, that's a silly thing to specifically leave that server over considering I myself rarely ever see kpop being brought up in discussion

like if there's any reason to give somebody to not join that server, I wouldn't call the "kpopness" very relevant (unless it's a person who just really can't stand kpop). If you have other places with the people you prefer talking to, then that's that.