Special Heroes Silhouettes

Anacybele

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

you know the rule! Always replace Hinoka with Camilla or Kagero!

hinoka is too old to be your cute little sister that you want to do horrific things to when mom and dad are away, but too flat and short haired to be the sexy older sister that you want to do horrific things to when mom and dad are away, hinoka serves no purpose in life, she is more useless than your oniichan that makes you feel really confused when you stare into his eyes long enough.

don't @ me it's a joke

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

hinoka is too old to be your cute little sister that you want to do horrific things to when mom and dad are away, but too flat and short haired to be the sexy older sister that you want to do horrific things to when mom and dad are away, hinoka serves no purpose in life, she is more useless than your oniichan that makes you feel really confused when you stare into his eyes long enough.

don't @ me it's a joke

Even Linus is better incest subtext meterial that says a lot I''m so sorry 

Oh, we're talking about sex appeal? even if one says her appeal is her legs Azura have prettier legs 

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Without reading discussion, theme is obviously hot springs, both shadows look female (surprise surprise), left silhouette makes me think Rinkah (the back of her hair being on the left, and her skull mask thing being on top of her head, tilted up and back so we only see one horn.) The one on the right makes me think Nina, but with her hair pulled into a bun and tied off with a ribbon or something.

If the left one is truly Rinkah then the artist really messed up her arms. Her arms may not be that broad, but she still has defined muscular arms and these on the silhouette look just too thin D=. The hair cold fit, but not these arms. 

Edited by Stroud

11 minutes ago, Stroud said:

If the left one is truly Rinkah then the artist really messed up her arms. Her arms may not be that broad, but she still has defined muscular arms and these on the silhouette look just too thin D=. The hair cold fit, but not these arms. 

Yeah, I realized that afterward. It's too bad. Really, though, I think some sort of fire dance or barbeque or...luau or something would fit her better thematically, anyway.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Yeah, I realized that afterward. It's too bad. Really, though, I think some sort of fire dance or barbeque or...luau or something would fit her better thematically, anyway.

A fire dancer on a festival banner would be nice and fitting for her. That is true, or she could be a Taiko Drummer on a festival banner. I think these 2 kind of alts can't be done wrong with her.

14 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Speaking about fire dance, the only dance b skill isn't in the game is the atk/def one, probably would be called magma/lava dance.

56 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

I'm here thinking what selfish person would hoard 3 buckets at an onsen. 

Someone with a larger friend. Anyone fit that description?

(My mind goes immediately to whatever fool got enslaved by Oliver.)

9 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Someone with a larger friend. Anyone fit that description?

(My mind goes immediately to whatever fool got enslaved by Oliver.)

Poor Reyson. Or- Oh. I hope not. Rafiel's too delicate for something like servitude. And it'd get super messy because no one messes with Nailah's boy.

But when you say "person with a larger friend" I think of Nephenee, who is good friends with Brom, but, uh, I dunno if she'd do that for him.

I'm willing to bet that it's Hinoka and Nina, but we'll end up getting Sakura and another Fates female too.

Ideally, if it has to be Fates, I'd rather see Kaze, Leo, Rinkah and Selena, but eh...

Plot twist and only half the banner is Fates. Hot Spring Minerva please!

Hot spring Lethe being all "I hate water because I'm a cat" or something would be hilarious.

Edit: They won't do it, but she'd transform into a grumpy, drenched cat who is just fed up with the world.

Edited by Mercakete

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd be fine with another Sakura alt. She's one of the better royals yet she seems to have been relatively snubbed when it comes to alts. That said I'm not sure if a bathing suit would be a very good fit for an innocent loli. 

Didn't stop them from doing summer Elise or summer young Tiki. Also, Hinoka's the one that's been snubbed when it comes to alts, out of the royals that is. She doesn't even have a seasonal, whereas all her siblings and all the Nohr siblings got at least one.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Didn't stop them from doing summer Elise or summer young Tiki. Also, Hinoka's the one that's been snubbed when it comes to alts, out of the royals that is. She doesn't even have a seasonal, whereas all her siblings and all the Nohr siblings got at least one.

But she's got a great alt in the summoning pool that's easier to get than Sakura, Leo and Elise's alts. If she got snubbed on alts, then so have Leo, Sakura and Elise. My personal opinion: They didn't get snubbed and all of their alts look great. Though I do wish that Leo could get an alt that is actually good.

9 hours ago, Nanima said:

Really, the biggest concern I'd have with a hotspring banner is the massive amounts of fanservice they are likely to inject. I'm normally fine with a bit of fanservice, but hot spring tend to be incredibly focused on that... And if the predicition about Sakura is true, I really don't want to see her be used for fanservice.

In agreement here, I'm never a fan of the perversion of hot spring scenes. And Sakura is just too young to be a victim of it.

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

you know the rule! Allways replace Hinoka with Camilla or Kagero!

I thought I might have heard somewhere Kagero originally had Hinoka's role? Doesn't she always get captured for a chapter regardless of route? Sounds like something a damsel princess would suffer.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm having trouble imagining Setsuna standing up when bars of soap should be mysteriously attracted to the bottoms of her feet.

Exclusive B Skill: Hydroplane- Slips and slides in the direction chosen to move without regard for their total Move. This unit will continuing moving the chosen direction until they collide with a not-traversable space, map boundary, or an enemy unit, or an enemy with active Obstruct. Incredible movement- but at the price of being unable to control it entirely. Add Pass on her weapon for extra fun.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

But she's got a great alt in the summoning pool that's easier to get than Sakura, Leo and Elise's alts. If she got snubbed on alts, then so have Leo, Sakura and Elise. My personal opinion: They didn't get snubbed and all of their alts look great. Though I do wish that Leo could get an alt that is actually good.

You know, the lack of Leo alts really does surprise me. He's pretty damn popular, at least, he was the last time I checked. Elise too, yet they only have one seasonal each.

King Leo please!

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

You know, the lack of Leo alts really does surprise me. He's pretty damn popular, at least, he was the last time I checked. Elise too, yet they only have one seasonal each.

King Leo please!

I agree! I am quite surprised at how little love he did get by IS, and how so seemingly little people even mention him when it comes to alts. I would love a king Leo alt with Bolverk or something. Possible legendary hero?

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True but baths are a bit more intimate than the beach. Or at least that's how I see it. 

I don't really consider Hinoka to be ''snubbed''. If anything Hinoka gets exactly as her position warrants. She's easily the least important royal and I believe she's the least popular as well. Still Hinoka is still somewhat important and popular in her own right so her getting one alt instead of several just makes sense to me. She gets something for being popular but doesn't get favored due to not being that popular. 

In agreement here, I'm never a fan of the perversion of hot spring scenes. And Sakura is just too young to be a victim of it.

I'm fine with a little fanservice but it does heavily depend on the character. While Sakura's innocence makes her a worse choice for fanservice I think her age is less of a problem than a lot of other young characters though still not ideal. Sakura is young but she seems somewhat older than the other loli's. Sakura looks more like a very young teenager rather than a complete kid like Elise. Its why I'm fine with shipping her with Leo since the age difference can't be that big. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Possible legendary hero?

I can see the case for another seasonal Leo or King Leo alt, but a Legendary would be going one step too far. At least Ryouma still has the distinction of being his faction's leader and Azura is meant to be the female lead. Leo is just another royal. If there has to be a Legendary Hero from Conquest let it at least be Xander. I know Intsys has played it fast and loose with Legendary hero slots, but there should still be a limit. Otherwise I am going to roll out my Legendary Takumi petition again. 

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought I might have heard somewhere Kagero originally had Hinoka's role? Doesn't she always get captured for a chapter regardless of route? Sounds like something a damsel princess would suffer.

There was some confusion surrounding this, but by looking at the Making of Book we can see it's not true: 

(sources here and here)

Apparently, Hinoka wasn’t involved at all in the original draft that was written by Kibayashi. She literally didn’t exist there. Kibayashi was the one mainly responsible for each siblings’ personality and role from the start, but when he wrote the script, everyone hadn’t gotten full identity yet (like no name) and Kamui siblings were originally 4 from the Nohrian side and 3 from the Hoshido side. I guess now we know the reason for Hinoka’s lack of role in the plot. 

Kozaki had Hinoka’s image ready earlier than Camilla’s as he has taken a real liking for her concept: a straightforward and determined woman. As he wanted to make her different from the earlier Pegasus Warriors, he made her to have an image of a somewhat stoic hero. And then, as directly mentioned by Kozaki himself, he designed Camilla to be the exact opposite of Hinoka: longer hair, bigger breasts. 

So Hinoka simply didn't exist at first, and was added in later when Intsys was making the actual script. But she was always, always Hinoka.

21 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I agree! I am quite surprised at how little love he did get by IS, and how so seemingly little people even mention him when it comes to alts. I would love a king Leo alt with Bolverk or something. Possible legendary hero?

I wonder if Bolverk is a good fit for a skinny teen such as Leo. I think the axe is more something for Legendary king Xander. Still I really like the idea of a King Leo alt but I think it should focus more on his sorcery skill. Maybe Leo went on inventing new spells as the sorcerer king of Nohr. 

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I can see the case for another seasonal Leo or King Leo alt, but a Legendary would be going one step too far. At least Ryouma still has the distinction of being his faction's leader and Azura is meant to be the female lead. Leo is just another royal. If there has to be a Legendary Hero from Conquest let it at least be Xander. I know Intsys has played it fast and loose with Legendary hero slots, but there should still be a limit. Otherwise I am going to roll out my Legendary Takumi petition again. 

You have a point, but at the end of birthright, Leo does become king of Nohr, which already makes a case for him in my book, but yeah I can see where you are coming from.

@Etrurian emperorYeah I could see that, either way I would love it. Maybe Xander or Camilla would be more fitting to use Bolverk? (Or they pull a legendary/Mythic Garon with Bolverk on us)

Edited by Michelaar

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I wonder if Bolverk is a good fit for a skinny teen such as Leo. I think the axe is more something for Legendary king Xander. Still I really like the idea of a King Leo alt but I think it should focus more on his sorcery skill. Maybe Leo went on inventing new spells as the sorcerer king of Nohr. 

Besides the OC weapon route, they could do Nohrian Excalibur. A Green instead of Red Tome for him for once. Flier effectiveness, massive crit, and that increased AS for both sides. Much like any other Green Tome perhaps, but it is still unused, and only Nyx could otherwise claim it (forget Iago), since only Sorcerer has the S rank to use it.

Leo as a Dark Flier would be a fair move for variety's sake. It's technically Nohrian, and I found it to be really really good for him in Fates, since with Spd +2 it gives him 6 Spd over Dark Knight, not like I found DK's Def all that useful.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

It depends on if you consider seasonal and not-seasonal alts interchangeable. (Personally, I don't.)