Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

7 minutes ago, hal said:

what are you even saying tommy

I think Flee Fleet is not making his own reads and is just trying to go along with other towny people do and it's not very pro-town. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that it is his second game and hes just being over cautious.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

I think Flee Fleet is not making his own reads and is just trying to go along with other towny people do and it's not very pro-town. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that it is his second game and hes just being over cautious.

ok dusk...

Just realized I'm getting a sub while I go to bed so I'm gonna leave my vote here:

##unvote ##vote: @weinerboy

yeah I think lynching all three in the pool of Claire/weiner/shinori is the good play here but weiner is definitely a bigger cause, won't be able to respond to claire obviously but good luck and hope we lynch some scummy ass. 

1 minute ago, Flee Fleet! said:

inb4 hal turns out to be scum

3 hours ago, hal said:

FJ3pSpwm7Hq6+KXG+RFo3dCxPdS7e4m12shxvVCb6caEogSnds85B3SV2bi4R7VGg93YYNEV92w8c27nehJjzKWkKMBRY8FfvXDCagarlZCWS7fJmPfh5bEuLP/ti4iA/Yt/ywwAkyg2TlJbB40/21hdLjUhCSAzaQef3bsxp3ARsxk6aBJVFaMZn1AAWB1GKa7mJlBpUGqyxUx+sNXayrmoH15muGG/Y5myDyXi5heJ0HG0ilhKy9Pz3YPEuUBo7AVLyoo8k74IJV066sMKWrqutO3ShVFCW/eAuu2KDvU9BgZ7gGml+xVZnZeyzN5n

2 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

If weiner/claire BOTH flip town I'd lynch dusk over ichigo maybe

But yeah lazy!me thinks we've won

what is with people wanting dusk this game lmao is there a lyncher or something

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Kinda want to lynch between claire/weiner. Claire because she made a post at one point where she said she didn't get why fenrir was getting voted but was OK with the wagon, which is easy to handwave if you're scum, and weiner because he's doing the thing again where he doesn't commit to a stance on mitsuru/duskfall and hedges a lot on that and stays off the main wagon while not really commenting on it. 

This is blatantly untrue, but unfortunately you're deciding to replace out so I'm speaking to the thread and not you which isn't as productive. I thought Dusk was scum for a decent portion of the day, maybe all the way up until it ended. I liked Refa's thought process on Fenrir and I came to my own conclusion that Fenrir/Dusk probably weren't partners given the way Fenrir hopped onto him. Things get a little more complicated because Dusk was scumreading Mitsuru who Fenrir was scumreading Dusk for his scumread on Mitsuru. It was like some kind of vacuum, and for the case of Fenrir he was just trying to cover all options with little to no basis, but he's dead now so I get no credit telling you obvious things.

Point given: I don't see 3 partners interacting this way with each other in an allotted time, and I certainly don't see the value of Fenrir to vote Duskfall with Mitsuru (go check the waogn logs) therefore It's very likely that Dusk is just town. I also think it's likely Mitsuru/Dusk aren't partners but with Dusk looking far better in light of Fenrir's flip, that leads me to believe Mitsuru is probably scum who was put in an obstinate position and forced to roll with it. You say that I'm acting like I was before and if anything I see parallel to my own behavior where Mitsuru is forced to commit to a shitty read that she hasn't put the time into actually processing as an attempt to look more townie.

I think it'd be really funny if I'm wrong and scum literally just happened to have the biggest moment of spaghetti this side of Italy in the thread but Smogon says Duskfall checks out as town so SHRUG

When it comes to Fleet I think he's just awkward and worth pushing. Nothing far too developed but I sort of get where Refa is coming from in terms 'this is the kinda push I'd make if I were scum.' He's not as polarizing as Mitsuru but also not as out there as Athena, which still retains some doubt from me. I actually had it in my own personal notes that maybe this game wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and there's some sort of surprise scummate nobody has latched onto. I also still don't care for Marth and it's clear he skimmed or frankly doesn't care enough in the first place but maybe other people can tell me what's more likely

1 hour ago, Athena_57 said:

Off the top of my head I didn't like Weiners opening to today when his first (and only?) post was a list of the people who contributed to the scumlynch and an 'analysis' of who the likeliest busser was. Felt like a bit of a ??? start to the day, not bc I don't think there's a busser, but not really the first thing I'd focus on the day after a scumlynch without going into why there is obviously 1 or more bussers if that makes sense

That's how I play town

Uhhh you don't like me 'analyzing' the wagon but then essentially say that you agree with my idea but not how I brung it up? Like..that makes no sense. You think there's a busser just like I did and I thought it'd be a good talking point, and I came to the conclusion that Fleet was a decent candidate given the risk of the people, do you disagree with this?

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's how I play town

Uhhh you don't like me 'analyzing' the wagon but then essentially say that you agree with my idea but not how I brung it up? Like..that makes no sense. You think there's a busser just like I did and I thought it'd be a good talking point, and I came to the conclusion that Fleet was a decent candidate given the risk of the people, do you disagree with this?

You'll see I dropped this point literally my next post

Where I was coming from in any case:

First of all I don't agree with you, I'm not sold on there necessarily being a busser and I don't think it's fleet. Secondly even if I did agree w/ it I think it's weird to go "Let's go busser hunting everybody" without saying why there should even be a busser / covering the counterwagons. I don't see how this makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

You'll see I dropped this point literally my next post

Where I was coming from in any case:

First of all I don't agree with you, I'm not sold on there necessarily being a busser and I don't think it's fleet. Secondly even if I did agree w/ it I think it's weird to go "Let's go busser hunting everybody" without saying why there should even be a busser / covering the counterwagons. I don't see how this makes no sense.

If you don't think it's fleet who do you think it is?