Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm personally inclined to say the wagon is clean (not counting shinori as part of the wagon here bc his vote was at like 1 hour to eod when the lycnh was settled), but that's more bc I individually townread the players on it than anything else

See what I said here

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Shinori? He hasn't been pinging me as much as the others, but I do agree with Marth being a bit strange.

Nobody's been really pinging me, in fact I'm townleaning Marth. But POE :shrug:

Some people having me as a scumread is questionable, to say the least. If I was null I could forgive that, but a scumread? How so I don't think any of my play has been scummy. The main point of an argument from Marth is that I handwaved the fen lynch and stayed on dusk. That's obviously incorrect the reason I stayed on dusk is I had no better reads at the time. I was busy with IRL matters and thought it just is best stay on what I feel strongly on. 
The weiner scumreads are also very bad, from what I've seen of his play it is very different from the game my company linked me a file on. I would personally not vote that slot. The main poe has 2 town people in it. Considering I'm in that it is most likely you won't listen until I am dead to reconsider. However I do believe we're over all wrong here  

1 hour ago, Duskfall98 said:

I think Flee Fleet is not making his own reads and is just trying to go along with other towny people do and it's not very pro-town. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that it is his second game and hes just being over cautious.

This is another reason where I simply do not understand your logic. If a player is new I feel they wouldn't be careful as town. They have no reason to have that careful feeling.

4 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Athena you're around yes? You can solve 2 issues for me 1) You 2) Shinori. Talk to me on that thank you 

Im actually about to have dinner whoops

I'll be back in an hour or two and then on for a few hours. In the meantime, if the poe is wrong, who outside of it is scum?

That's what I'm trying to figure out myself. I just know I have townreads in the main Poe. Personally I have only have 2 big scumreads in hal/dusk but even they have reason to be town for one way or another. It's why I'm asking for your read on my nulls like: Darth/Ichigo/Marth/Shinori 

Votals 2.1
Shinori (3): Ichigo, Duskfall98, Athena_57
weinerboy (2): Flee Fleet!, DodgeDusk
Mitsuru Kirijo (2): Refa, hal
Flee Fleet! (1): weinerboy
Athena_57 (1): Shinori
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Mitsuru Kirijo

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 29.75 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer.

6 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Why do you think new players are less careful?

When you're new to a game such as mafia mr Duskfall most new players are excited and ready to get out there, at least as town. As shadows they tend to over think and be very careful with how they post. What gives you the illusion that new players are careful as town.

45 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

This is another reason where I simply do not understand your logic. If a player is new I feel they wouldn't be careful as town. They have no reason to have that careful feeling.

I was pretty careful in my first maf game as town as far as I can recall. You can check it out for yourself: for example, I wasn't willing to lynch day 1 because I felt it was too "soon".

18 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

When you're new to a game such as mafia mr Duskfall most new players are excited and ready to get out there, at least as town. As shadows they tend to over think and be very careful with how they post. What gives you the illusion that new players are careful as town.

I don't think every new player consistently acts in one way, I just thought that the way fleet acted was a way a new player could act.

Hihi I'm here

20 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

And yeah, I was in the other game Fleet played and they were very careful/hesitant there as well (MHA mafia on this site)

3 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

I agree that not all player acts one way, I just wanted to know how you get to your answer given I'm already suspicious of you

Players will either act the way you said or I said imo when they are new usually. Imo fleet seems like the type of person that would act the way I suggested which is why I apply this logic. It seems based on player meta from past games now I am probably correct so that's good to know.

51 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

It's why I'm asking for your read on my nulls like: Darth/Ichigo/Marth/Shinori 

Darth: I think with his background (No forum mafia, but town of salem) in mind, his behaviour and the way he explains how his approach to this game stems from that fits, and I like his tone. Town.

Ichigo: I was going to say I couldn't really explain why I'm townleaning him, but I just ISO'd him and now I really don't know why I have him as not-null. I guess I sort of melded w/ him when he voted Shinori D1 at a point where I was starting to wonder about that as well, but w/ a fenrir-flip maybe I shouldn't be townreading him for starting a wagon elsewhere. There was also this thing Refa mentioned where he didn't think scum!Ichigo would bother angleshooting. Null/mild townlean.

Marth: One disappointing post D1. Vote #4 on the scumlynch. One quite good post D2. Townlean atm, will be fluctuating depending on what dodgedusk does.

Shinori: Has done pretty much nothing (which is null) Came into thread multiple times claiming he'd read then didn't which is null if you're being generous. Blank vote on me today gave me a scum giving up on even bothering vibe. In a game where I'm townreading a lot of people, he's the person left without any redeeming factors. Not super scummy, but fits in a lot of worlds and after striking away the people I townread and working under assumptions like there are never 2 scum in you/weiner/dusk most of the likeliest teams have him. POE'd scumlean/read

1 hour ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out myself. I just know I have townreads in the main Poe. Personally I have only have 2 big scumreads in hal/dusk but even they have reason to be town for one way or another. 

On this: I too have townreads in the poe but I have way harder townreads out of it haha

Wrt Hal, idk, I guess I can understand people nullreading him (maaaybe a mild scumlean) but Nuxl's metaread on him+my own gut+him being on a good spot on the scumlynch lead to a pretty solid townread on my end. How is he a big scumread for you?

Wrt Dusk, the same smogon!metaread+my gut argument sort of hold here, though I'll agree w/ you that some of his behaviour hasn't been great. Fenrir interactions go a long way in clearing his slot for me, not only bc Fenrir was vote #3 on the wagon (aka turned it into an actual contender in my eyes), dusk didn't make a big show out of it which makes me doubt the world where Fenrir gives up and attempts to get dusk towncred out of it bc dusks play doesnt really make sense here.

Well mr Athena those are some very valid lines of logic. While I understand your logic on Hal I disagree that Fen/Dusk is an impossible scumvscum world.
Your Shinori logic makes sense as well. I'll try to get my own understanding, but I'll most likely look back at you. Considering I know the 2 people I would vote aren't on the table I'll expend my thinking. Right now that looks like Shinori or Dodge, but marths unvote on me was towny in my eyes

10 minutes ago, Mitsuru Kirijo said:

Well mr Athena those are some very valid lines of logic. While I understand your logic on Hal I disagree that Fen/Dusk is an impossible scumvscum world.
Your Shinori logic makes sense as well. I'll try to get my own understanding, but I'll most likely look back at you. Considering I know the 2 people I would vote aren't on the table I'll expend my thinking. Right now that looks like Shinori or Dodge, but marths unvote on me was towny in my eyes

observe. this is the post of a scum watching the game get slowly solved without them. in order to survive, they must expand the number of possible lynches, but as town begin forming plans to end the game their cries become weaker and weaker.

2 minutes ago, hal said:

observe. this is the post of a scum watching the game get slowly solved without them. in order to survive, they must expand the number of possible lynches, but as town begin forming plans to end the game their cries become weaker and weaker.

Then why aren't you voting me if you think that? Hmpf, As a member of the Kirijo group your blatant line of actions won't be tolerated. If you believe I'm scum act on it instead of using useless words. I already understand the position I'm in.