Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

If Mitsuru isn't scum then maybe this game won't bore me as much, not trying to sound egotistic but I love to be wrong about things like this because I haven't had anything to really get invested in, and being right is only a fraction of my enjoyment

Understandable TBH. Yesterday, it was like "man, this Fenrir case is fire why has noone noticed this" and then everyone sheeped it. Today, I'm the one sheeping and haven't really gotten to do much of anything.

Although I do want to be right anyways because I'm a Spike.

Votals 2.3
Mitsuru Kirijo (6): Refa, hal, Duskfall98, DodgeDusk, Flee Fleet!, weinerboy (L-1!)
Shinori (2): Ichigo, Athena_57
Athena_57 (1): Shinori
Not Voting: DarthR0xas, Mitsuru Kirijo

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 4 hours. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer.

Please remember to use the standard ##Vote: <USER> format, or else I'm likely to miss your vote while making votals.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, Athena_57 said:

Shinori: Has done pretty much nothing (which is null) Came into thread multiple times claiming he'd read then didn't which is null if you're being generous. Blank vote on me today gave me a scum giving up on even bothering vibe. In a game where I'm townreading a lot of people, he's the person left without any redeeming factors. Not super scummy, but fits in a lot of worlds and after striking away the people I townread and working under assumptions like there are never 2 scum in you/weiner/dusk most of the likeliest teams have him. POE'd scumlean/read

This was my original reason

On 1/25/2019 at 11:57 PM, Athena_57 said:

Okay, I just factchecked this bc I'm pretty sure this was bullshit and it sort of was. Game is IDNSFMM5 ftr. I just ISO'd myself there and on the D1 Shinori is talking about I didn't comment on 2 of my buddies (Junko/Shinori) and shaded two others (Kirsche/Jaybee), though never put either in my top 3 lynch candidates. One of the latter two was bc he got himself in a thunderdome with Junko and everyone was picking a side there.

The bussing in that game got intenser when that thunderdome escalated and Jaybee started sinking. Saying I went out bussing like a madman is a gross misrepresentation of my play there.

Shinori plz

Also I'm pissed about this

But I don't actually care if it's Claire bc these are the two people I want to lynch in a row

Shinori is probably scum regardless of Mitsuru's flip (honestly, I did backread the last game and found her reaction to being voted was exactly the same as this game, so I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped town but it's like...I'm not going to move off of someone who isn't defending herself and not even claiming @Athena_57 LMK if you agree/disagree because you were actually alive during that game while I just backread Artic Mafia D2), so I don't hate that lynch.

While I have you here Athena, who would you case if Mitsuru flipped town (besides Shinori, because I get that one)? Probably the only line of inquiry I'm really interested in pursuing because if she flips scum, easy game easy life and if she flips town we have to worry about things. I guess I'm just paranoid because it feels like there's been no resistance to the lynch (again!) but not really much I can do about it if the two primary suspects aren't even posting very much.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Shinori is probably scum regardless of Mitsuru's flip (honestly, I did backread the last game and found her reaction to being voted was exactly the same as this game, so I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped town but it's like...I'm not going to move off of someone who isn't defending herself and not even claiming @Athena_57 LMK if you agree/disagree because you were actually alive during that game while I just backread Artic Mafia D2), so I don't hate that lynch.

While I have you here Athena, who would you case if Mitsuru flipped town (besides Shinori, because I get that one)? Probably the only line of inquiry I'm really interested in pursuing because if she flips scum, easy game easy life and if she flips town we have to worry about things. I guess I'm just paranoid because it feels like there's been no resistance to the lynch (again!) but not really much I can do about it if the two primary suspects aren't even posting very much.

Yeah no, I'm fine w/ lynching Claire here.

If she flips town I spend my effort on taking another look at weiner/dusk fight me hal. I have actually come to sort of townlean weiner (but he's still in a worse place than most of the others) and think we may need to take another look at claire's dusk read more seriously if she flips town. 

Lynch priority would be like shinori>>>weiner>ichigo>dusk=marth or smth pending a more detailed look at the two I mentioned above

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Would appreciate your thoughts on this too actually :grin:

I'm with you on Weiner, just more wary of him I guess because I respect his scumgame. I guess my problem is that I'm townreading Ichigo/Marth/Duskfall, so the next place I personally would look would be like...Fleet? Not sure. It feels like he's always there but not really influencing the game, but that's kind of hard to do as a newbie so...Alongside Roxas, I'd really expect him to be getting a lot more flak as town. I think all signs really just point to scum playing a lazy game because there are people who should be getting pushed her as town but they're not and it is very bizarre and confusing to me.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I'm with you on Weiner, just more wary of him I guess because I respect his scumgame. I guess my problem is that I'm townreading Ichigo/Marth/Duskfall, so the next place I personally would look would be like...Fleet? Not sure. It feels like he's always there but not really influencing the game, but that's kind of hard to do as a newbie so...Alongside Roxas, I'd really expect him to be getting a lot more flak as town. I think all signs really just point to scum playing a lazy game because there are people who should be getting pushed her as town but they're not and it is very bizarre and confusing to me.

I'm with you on those townreads so uh the fact that it's rough find more than 3 suspects probably is a sign we've nailed it down at this point.

I think it's such a crapshoot with those 5 you mentioned that it's just weird to call the shots there rn so I'd leave it at Ichigo/Dusk the counter/Dusk 2.0 > Fleet/Darth and move the latter two over the former two based on what the first three do next / possible role fuckery or whatever