Special Heroes Arrive!! Hostile Springs (Jan. 23 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Pass for me. I'm bored of seeing Fates Fates and more Fates. Also, the Fates royals have had several seasonal banners to themselves now, so...just why? Other super popular characters like Ike STILL lack one. :/

Nice to see Hinoka actually get a seasonal though.

EDIT: A SIXTH Camilla? Are you serious? Okay, that actually pisses me off. I'm sending her home for feathers, I don't even want to fodder her unless she has a skill I really need.

Edited by Anacybele

As someone who doesn't mind alts and doesn't care about Fates over representation, I'm totally cool with this. Holy crap, Elise looks freaking adorable.

And I love how IntSys is now basically, "Oh you don't like Camilla alts? Here, have a free one!"

Turns out the towel stuff was real...at least it wasn't Sakura wearing it. 

The free Camilla is hilarious, though. Like, no one wanted another Camilla alt (Brave version excluded, I guess) but this time she's free so...damn this is funny.

Skip for me. I was about to be thankful for them being able to avoid a Camilla in just a towel, but even that was wishful thinking.

You know, if IS wants to sexualize characters and make them fanservicy, might as well do that with the other characters in FE. Geez, I don't think many would mind a case of seeing Elincia, Lucia, Deirdre, or others in bikinis just as long as we get an alt for crying out loud.

Edited by omegaxis1

InSys: hmm, they are always angry because they have no luck for pulling camilla...what are we gonna do. Ah! we give them a free camilla.

Rejoice only 14 Camillas to go and we can make Rival Domain teams full of Camillas. But one should dance please.

I am not angry, can't complain about a free camilla. The dream for TT Rinkah was short though.

Oh yeah, and while I love Ryoma and also like Hinoka, I just...can't bring myself to like even these alts for them. I'm not a fan of bath towels, and the Fates royals already got seasonals besides Hinoka, etc. Like I said.

But I will say I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by Ryoma when/if he shows up on a legendary/mythic banner.

Edited by Anacybele

Atk/Spd Bond and Atk/Spd Link... Where did I saw it before.. Oh Yeah, NY Fjorm have it. Both NY Fjorm and Hot Springs Hinoka are green fliers too.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

The free Camilla is hilarious, though. Like, no one wanted another Camilla alt (Brave version excluded, I guess) but this time she's free so...damn this is funny.

Yeah... To be fair, and sorry Camilla fans, but I hope this makes her lose votes for CYL 3... A 7th Camilla would be too much.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But I will say I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by Ryoma when/if he shows up on a legendary/mythic banner.

That's my thought... I hope to be pitybroken by these special heroes in a future Legendary/Mythic Banner because no way I will spend my orbs on it.

Wooo that like dislike ratio. Even if it is Fates, I thought I remembered there being people that actually wanted a Hoshidan banner with Hoshidan units on it. We got that.

(Even if Camilla's on it somehow again. At least she's free which I guess makes it a bit less of an issue? (At least in my opinion, though I feel any retainer - or even nonretainers like Lilith, Hayato, and Rinkah) would have been better))

Edited by Arcphoenix

1 minute ago, Arcphoenix said:

Wooo that like dislike ratio. Even if it is Fates, I thought I remembered there being people that actually wanted a Hoshidan banner with Hoshidan units on it. We got that.

Yeah, funny how things have changed now.

Blue on my free pull then quit.  Glad to see I can just focus on Tibarn and skip this banner.  All in all this a complete bummer banner to me.  Add in the sixth Camilla alt as the freebie and I have to say IS is trying to hurt her fans here because this will make her lose votes.  At this point I am starting to feel bad for fans of characters that have alts because it makes the players who don't care for those units mad.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

Well, now most people are angry.

Not me, though, I have a tolerance for these banners. Surprised we another Camilla though, but at least Sakura got another alt.

If Adult Tiki were here, it would be the death of my orbs. No need to worry before the Mythic Hero Banner comes around, though.

LUL another Camilla but this one's for free so it's okay maybe? Although it actually just means Camilla whales have more incentive to prioritize Aether Raids since they'll need crowns to +10 this Camilla.

This feels like a filler banner. I like all these characters well enough, but I'm skipping.