LCQ PMU

joshcja

Welp. It's that time again.

Corncob, Niles, and Azura are mandatory for not-insanity, I like thighs so Fcorrin. Y'all are picking 7 more gen 1 units for the run along with Corrin's boon/bane/talent. If a class/pairing is suggested I'll try and find a use for it but no promises. Unpicked gen1 units are dead to me.

I'll be using MC visits before ch7 for shop+materials and nothing else. No other DLC or bonus items will be used. Ch10 is free for sanities sake but if I can clear it without dumpster diving I will.

Units:

-FCorrin (+def/-Skill, Knight)

-Niles

-Azura

-Leo

-Selena

-Mozu

-General-BoltAxe (Elise)

-JUSTICE!!!

-Silias

-Benny

Will update with a playlog (slowly, free time is limited).

Edited by joshcja

Quick update since I have a Corn (Effay)

Prologue: 1-2

1: Buckle my shoe  (+def is conventient here)

2: Shut the door on some hoshido scrubs. This trash corn has gotten some amazing levels, straight speed and 2 perfects.

3:Got the crit I can never get in ltc. Weeeee more sick levels.

4: RIPGUNthur, hello killstealing trash. Gave Kaze a level for 5, Speed on Corn is higher than Def now.

5: Here comes the boom. Mom dies, taco hides, Ryoma does a perfect ltc setup for once and I waste it. Perfect corn level and Kaze hits the bench after doing his job.

6: 1234. Another god level, this Corn is mocking me.

--------

These unit pics are looking wonderfully painful.

Edited by joshcja

Some suggestions:

A challenge for you: No re-classing Ophelia. Recruit her around Chapter 12.

Pair-up Mozilla and Silas for Master of Arms Sophie. Recruit her before Chapter 12.

Mechanist Anna. And since you are doing online shopping, re-class her into an Apothecary immediately at L10.

If you have not invested in Jakob, do me a favour and kill him as soon as possible.

Edited by starburst
Clarity

54 minutes ago, starburst said:

Some suggestions:

A challenge for you: No re-classing Ophelia. Recruit her around Chapter 12.

Pair-up Mozilla and Silas for Master of Arms Sophie. Recruit her before Chapter 12.

Mechanist Anna. And since you are doing online shopping, re-class her into an Apothecary immediately at L10.

If you have not invested in Jakob, do me a favour and kill him as soon as possible.

That's legit how I used Ophy on my first blind run. No Odin Leo will function as a worse version.

NoAnna yo.

Assuming Silias pick?

37 minutes ago, joshcja said:

That's legit how I used Ophy on my first blind run. No Odin Leo will function as a worse version.

NoAnna yo.

Assuming Silias pick?

Since your Ophelia builds are super strong, I am curious about how you manage your thresholds with a vanilla Ophelia. (I do not re-class her as much as you do, but I usually give her Corrinette’s DNA and, most importantly, I mostly play Hard.)

I am more interested in Master of Arms Sophie than in Silas, thus I will let you decide whether to use him just for his genes or permanently. (I was going to suggest Sniper Silas, but I did not want to impose so many choices.)

You are breaking my heart with Anna. She actually was my second pick (after vanilla Ophelia.) Oh, well. 

Edited by starburst

Oh so very serious.

I failed to tyoe this up earlier so for clarity's sake: Kids and captures are getting used but picking kids without MC abuse is a 3for1 so we just pick gen1 here.

Ch7: Corn has the stats to not-need jakob with some tonics and hits level 10. Silias get's a tonic and runs around with VoF up being Silias, Elise seals to flyingboltaxe and does work with a bronze axe, Arthur throws axes and supports Corn. Everyone gains a level except Corn, who gains 3 up to level 10.

Ch8: Doing this map with no 1-2 is a pain, sold everything I didn't need for all-the-tonics and rolled a decent meal. CornArthur goes north while Silias and Niles go west, then chaos ensues as Elise hits both DV's on turns 2 and 3. 3 villages get. Decent exp distribution.

Ch9:Some kid was lurking to the south. Stole her stuff and put Corn+Elise on the magic tile while Arthur and Co discussed the fine distinction between justice and revenge with the welcome party. Anime joined the group and a rescue staff was aquire.

Chmozu: Built up Mozu with Silias dual strikes and a +2 bronze bow. She's stronk now.

Ch10 is for suckers, did...

ChPERCY: It was Arthur's birthday and he got the last room support he needed to knock Effay up so he has a kid now. Arthur and a randospearman capture from ch9 pulled the east side (and Arthur killed them all) while Corrin split off the 3rd wave to the northwest and the squad fed/rescued Corrin. Arthur is xl15 now. Bad unit do not use. Burned a ton of tonics forges and a +2 speed +1 def meal here. 1k gold returned on a DV is all I need for...

Ch10: Buffed up (+2 str +1 speed meal and tonics) Silias and Mozu do Odin's normal job (killing the west, all of it), Corrin goes to red so that Silias may live and swaps to Percy (who out statted Camilia on her join after buffs) for a clean sweep in Oboro's corner. Arthur stomps anything and everything he encounters, other mooks mook about emptying the map. Selena was... there all right. Sophie and Nina are coming soon (ElisexNiles and MozuxSilias).

Edited by joshcja

• 4 weeks later...

Oh hey. This is a thing.

Ch11: Percy GO. Didn't bother with Rinkah's room, capturestave promoted to burn a freeze in the LaD room. Lots of tonics on Percy and Silias here.

Ch12: No Elise x.x Mozu farms the apoth kills for fun and profit. Silias and Percy kill everything else that needs killing.

Ch: Sophie quick draw Sophie is here. Percy gets exp to promote. Nerds do nerd stuff. Sophie starts building support with Percy. Elise is not deployed for stave.

Ch: 13 Percy SMASH. Lotsa tonics and a meal later your God is here. Elise chews a partner seal and slings a +2 bronze bow at dragons. Azura dances for benny. Nerds gain exp.

Ch14: So a +def Percy can just chew bows to the face for single digit damage when buffed up. Elise and Niles take Bird kills, Elise hits A+ with Azura, Azura dances for benny some more.

Ch15: Bought a levin, chewed tonics and a meal, HATE. Got more boosters for Percy. Corn Promotes.

ChNina: Shining bow girl get. Selena promotes for more stats on Leo so he can double in the east, Heart sealed Percy to BE for wall lunging. Got all the loot.

Ch16: Sbow Girl and Leo are how the west was won. Also cheaty tonics and a meal. Percy can still OHKO things with a forged hand axe so he just removes the east. Full promo now, Niles adventurer, Silias Paladin, Mozu Kinshi, Elise Adventurer, Arthur Be, Benny is a useless lug getting lapdances. Nina Adventurer (full sdust use + ARobe + Shields), Sophie Paladin. Fed most of the western promo kills to Elise. Percy Axed Shura for boots. All edrops and Swings on Percy. Elise uses the boots and skill books.

Ch17: Percy SMASH... as Elise's dual strike bot. She picks up L7 and fren seals into a Birdbow. Percy and Nina soak most of the remaining EXP as Nina shreds the north. Sophie is a dragon nowKotowhatso gets Axed by Percy.

ChKANA: Elise grabs air superiority and is a MK again, Nina grabs L7, Heartseeker, and Mal Aura then goes back to ADV. Percy drinks the rest. 

Ch18: Buffing up, Elise and Leo chew the north and then swing south, Percy, Nina, and the nerdsquad chew the east and head north. Zola gets axed, Percy gets an Edrop, and a pair of Srank staves join my army.

Ch19: Percy goes WL and eats 3/4 of the map, remaining EXP to Nina, Elise, and Niles. Benny knocks up Azura and joins the bench.

Ch20: Air Superiority, L7 Elise under buffs flys up to Hayato turn 2 and removed the entire northwest from exostince with a +3 fire and Corn equipped. 0% bow disphit. Weeeeeee. Nina, Niles, and the nerds grab 10k, and rescue, Percy kills off Fuga and the east side of the map in 3 turns. He can just chew a kinshi hit.

Ch21: Percy says SKIP. Elise grabs some exp.

Ch22: SKIP. Elise, Niles, Nina, and a 2x arms scrolled GK Corrin feed while Percy Axed Yukiwhatsa.

ChIggy: Free exp and Wrank on corn.

ChForrest: Free exp and Wrank.

ChShigure: Nina and Elise grab Pass, Percy takes his stack to +15. Corn grabs Wrank.

Ch23: PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS. 11 move WL Elise drops Percy straight into taco's room in attack stance, burned an Entrap to snag boots, got rallyman, Niles is close to Pass 

Ch24: 12 move Elise says SKIP.

Ch25: Percy maxes out while Corn stabs a lobster with the brave lance PASSed to grab 10k chest with a rescue charge. Niles gets Pass.

Ch26:  Nina reclasses to strategist. Cleared first room. 3 Units with PASS, Percy, and a rescue charge end the map.

Ch27: SKIP

Ch28: SKIP.

Edited by joshcja