Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Vote Surtr if you want the FE community to burn. That would be a true win for the villains.

I do not disapprove, bonus points if marth also loses

and on that day, serenes burned again.

9 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I do not disapprove, bonus points if marth also loses

and on that day, serenes burned again.

Camilla!Surtr?

Voted for Reinhardt today, most likely the only vote I'll give to someone already in the game. I probably wouldn't have voted him if he didn't score so highly in CYL2, but eh.

Tomorrow's vote is going to Luthier.

Let's see...

• Day 1:  Hopefully he doesn't need my help escaping the absolute bottom (given Glade's performance in 2018 as opposed to 2017), but since he was dead last last year, Bloom got my vote here.
  • Day 2:  ...What was the tiebreaker criteria that gave Garth second-from-bottom in 2018?  Garth got my vote this day...
  • Day 3:  Now for the lowest-ranked female of 2018...gotta go to 805th overall..."Creidne"?  Strange spelling they gave Radney.  Of course, there's far worse in the pool (I'm looking at you, "Dieck"--that one has absolutely no business holding into the game proper, lest Nintendo get accused of pandering to the elitists that refuse to let badly-translated Japanese names go; I'm sure he would have placed significantly higher than 209th in 2017 and 239th in 2018 had a more sensible name been used)...
  • Day 4:  Planning on throwing Femina this bone, as the second-worst female from 2018 (802nd overall).  Poll's using "Hermina", but this one's a bit clearer as to who this is (seriously, using "Muirne" is just looking to ruin a correlation, especially since "Lana" made the poll as is--at least with Clarisse they went on to not hold "Eine")...
  • Day 5:  Now to start the next-three overall worst...planning on giving Hicks this bone...
  • Day 6:  Planning on giving New Mystery Beck this bone.  Probably not ending up bottom-five this year given the new combination process (although that My Little Pony reference in the fan translation didn't help NM Beck in the past, sixth-from-bottom in 2017)...
  • Day 7:  Planning on giving Amid my final bone...

By the way, this is the same strategy I used last year (last year, my ballot went:  Glade, Bloom, Hilda, Femina, Danan, NM Macellan, NM Roger)...

Edited by shiningpikablu252

Put in my third vote for Ranulf today. Continuing to hope that he'll place decently once this is over so he can maybe get into Heroes this year.

Probably gonna give Micaiah a vote tomorrow, so she can hopefully get 1st/2nd on the women's side.

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Vote Surtr if you want the FE community to burn. That would be a true win for the villains.

Nah, vote Sonia, because she's a big-chested woman who used her body. . .well. :P:

Today I'm voting for. . .yeah, let's go with Stefan.  More cute green-haired guys~!

Mainly voting for Micaiah. Brave Micaiah wielding Alondite or Ragnell and Alondite plz.

I'll probably drop some votes for Alfonse too. Sadly, he has no chance getting anywhere near top 10. On the other hand, Thrasir has a scarily good chance of placing high despite having no actual character yet.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wonder if Micaiah would dump Sothe for Eliwood then. One oddity in the Extended Script I found is this.:

Hide contents

Micaiah:
“It really suits you. This costume.”

Sothe:
“Are you sure…?”

Micaiah:
“Mmm-hmm.”

She says this right after Sothe promotes, to new clothes, and yet he still wears a belly-shirt. I wonder if that "Mmm-hmm" is actually her not so blatant way of whistling "he's sexy".

Thus, I assume and fan-canon this kind, somewhat insecure due to her Brand, conservatively dressed, special powers, deeply concerned and involved with the future of Daein and the world, young woman. Is actually into strippers and would be caught at a club smiling from cheek to cheek with bouncing cheeks reflecting off her alit cheeks. It'd add some flavor to Micaiah, and there is nothing wrong with it, she is free to be herself. I think I'd like her better this way. Would we rather all the lords be so virgin in their thoughts and behaviors?

That's beautiful and is my new HC. Imagine even after RD Miccy brings it out every so often and is like "Hey, Sooothe..."

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Nah, vote Sonia, because she's a big-chested woman who used her body. . .well. :P:

Today I'm voting for. . .yeah, let's go with Stefan.  More cute green-haired guys~!

I'm sensing you have a type :P Green hair is the best though.

Whelp, Echidna today, then thinking Perceval, Tauroneo, Volke, and Jill.

I voted for Reina today

#fallenheroestwo

i was going to throw all my votes for Micaiah but i think she'll win anyway and so i figure i'm just showing some love to some characters that i researched (and that i personally like and i hope this results in another alt - or in the case of Nephenee - the return of her skirt). 

Day 1: Alm

Day 2: Nino

Day 3: Thrasir

Honestly, I wasn't too sure who to give it to today, so I decided to see what random selection would get me. I laughed when it actually suggested Thrasir, since I considered throwing her a vote just for kicks a while ago, so why not.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Voted for Reinhardt today, most likely the only vote I'll give to someone already in the game. I probably wouldn't have voted him if he didn't score so highly in CYL2, but eh.

Tomorrow's vote is going to Luthier.

What would we even do with a third Reinhardt? Just screw the canon and give him Mjolnir?