Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Screenshot_2019-01-27-21-54-19.png.0463d4f7b8b0692081c6c22b99e0cfe9.png

And with that another CYL comes to an end for me. Would have liked to have spent votes on other characters since I usually vote all different characters but I had other priorities this year and I would really like to see a version of Anna that is mergeable in Heroes.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Another worshiper of the Rightful Goddess I see! May Anna bless us all.

wdzVDlm.jpg

Too lazy to screen it, mine looks exactly the same.

The only silver lining to Camilla likely winning is that she won't be in future CYLs. I hate this fanbase sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

The only silver lining to Camilla likely winning is that she won't be in future CYLs. I hate this fanbase sometimes.

I actually switched the rest of my votes to Camilla on my other browsers. My main browser is the only one where I voted a straight ticket for Anna.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

That is easy to say if one doesn't care for games pre Awakening.  A contest and a single banner is a drop in the bucket, influence on a year's worth of banners is a lot more than that.  

> I voted for Tellius and Jugdral characters

> Things are easy for me since I don't care for games pre-Awakening

Pick one

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope him to appear in the next Binding Blade banner, because I like him too.

I've got all the feathers he needs, been working on the grails.  Since I get the feeling he would be either token demote or Tempest.

But yeah I really hope he's on the FE6 banner.  I'm surprised he wasn't a launch unit honestly.

24 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WWvU8uN.png

I have the true top tier taste here.

Please put him in already IS...

Tfw Marth gets to have his christmas knights, his armored knight, his archer pal and his Jagen all at once, but Roy gets nothing at all.

3 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Tfw Marth gets to have his christmas knights, his armored knight, his archer pal and his Jagen all at once, but Roy gets nothing at all.

The only thing he does not get is his sister.

Edited by Stroud

nFFMeGd.png

Well there's my votes. Went with Nergal even though I like Jedah better because I figured I should show some love to the GBA era (and the longer Jedah takes to get in the more likely he'll avoid power creep and become useless). Alvis and Micaiah are the only characters I voted for that are in the game already, Alvis because I so want Emperor Alvis and Micaiah because I wanted to make at least one of my votes actually matter. Don't believe in repeated voting, otherwise it'd be all Ashnards and Blooms (if you still haven't used your final vote, then Vote Bloom! You can be satisfied being able to identify your vote in the less than two dozen he stands to gain). I would have voted for Fomortiis and Loptyr if they were available, but alas I guess they don't count as characters.

Also I missed the first day of voting. RIP.

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

And his good friend Kris.

I think it's obvious that Marth secretly hates Kris. Why else would he edit him out of all the history books?

Edited by Jotari

1 minute ago, TheWildestCat said:

This is a two part question. Part one; Is Shadow Dragon Tiki and Awakening Tiki considered two different votes. Part two (only if part one is no.); if Tiki were to win would they use young tiki or adult tiki. 

1. Yes, they are. Shadow Dragon Tiki and New Mystery Tiki are tallied together, though.

2. N/A

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

His most implied girlfriend (Lilina) and teacher (Cecilia) don't count? :P

28 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

This is a two part question. Part one; Is Shadow Dragon Tiki and Awakening Tiki considered two different votes. Part two (only if part one is no.); if Tiki were to win would they use young tiki or adult tiki. 

Shadow Dragon Tiki and Awakening Tiki are different votes. Shadow Dragon Tiki shares votes with New Mystery of the Emblem Tiki, but not with Awakening Tiki.

So this is my full ballot now.

I'm really hoping to see Julia rise a bit compared to last year and for Micaiah to get a brave version.

Now that PoR and RD characters get tallied I expect to see a Haar and Jill somewhere in 2019. As for Tine...my only hope is that whenever they do another FE4 Gen 2 banner they'll use Tine as the token OP girl but I'm not sure that she could even be that lucky because Larcei, Fee and Lana still aren't in the game.

Edited by Hekselka

11 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Also, wait, what Elise panty shot? I mean I know I don't remember the majority of Fates, but I would've thought I'd remember something like that.

Maybe it is just because it is the only Fates movie clip I've watched any notable part of, and not intentionally, but I remember it. Just before she joins in the port battle- Chapter 14- during the opening clip, the camera is focused on her skirt for a moment while she happily hops in front of Corrin (I think) to get their attention. At this time, you can see the black frill of her panties sticking out, not everything, but still, this is the first thing you see in the clip, and I can't help but think that was intentional. I just checked, since I have a Great Master Rev run at that exact chapter.

As for my ballot: Sephiran, Nils, Asbel, Lena (could have been Julian instead), Lugh, Skrimir, and just because I couldn't decide and default, Dheginsea. 3/7 are Telliusians I like, Nils and Lugh are good Elibeans, and Asbel and Lena are people from the forgotten lands of Thracia and Archanea who have a realistic chance of coming.

13 hours ago, Lewyn said:

I think a lot of Fates bad writing can be blamed on Corrin.  Part of the reason I am very much against avatar characters.  All the characters around him have to worship him/her like a god and want to sleep with him/her just cause it represents the player.  

I think Awakening handled it rather well, so I’m not completely against the avatar trend yet. I believe the main blessing Robin has over Corrin is that they are a deuteragonists, instead of the protagonist.

Camilla's attire yes obviously very much not for practicality but just to show off her assets for the otaku playerbase.  She could have been attractive and have some nice platemail armor, or if going lighter chainmail and such but no of course not.  

giphy.gif

Seriously, had she gone to a more practical armor, but keeping her assets intact and showing a bit of clevage she still would have won fans over

Of course all the bad aspects of Camilla can be seen in a single scene, one that I'm sure anyone who played Fates remembers.  

Not only that one,  it also where Elise drags Corrin and they bump on Camilla’s.... you guessed it, breasts, her main character trait being her obsession to any avatar character (because if Kiran is around, she forgets about Corrin) with heavy incest overtones, and all but one of her Heroes alts focusing only on her fanservice makes her stand out in a negative way for many, including myself