Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

You never said what the third category was.

Also I wouldn't discount Alm getting his Conqueror outfit. Celica didn't get her Overclass but that's not an indication Alm won't get his.

My browser crashed so I forgot to add it back in. Basically the third is a “retro” look which is exclusive to Celica.

I’m not throwing the Conqueror option out the window, but there’s still the chance that he might get a seoerate alt before cyl and they just might go with that one. Plus another sword infantry Alm would be kinda bland for CYL.

5 minutes ago, Silverly said:

My browser crashed so I forgot to add it back in. Basically the third is a “retro” look which is exclusive to Celica.

I’m not throwing the Conqueror option out the window, but there’s still the chance that he might get a seoerate alt before cyl and they just might go with that one. Plus another sword infantry Alm would be kinda bland for CYL.

He can use bows as a Conqueror too. Not to mention Celica popped up as another Sword Infantry when she already had a Sword incarnation.

Edited by Jotari

For those who want proof of the above: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/77441606 breaks it down more.

Spoiler

Considering Micaiah is my all time favourite I would be ecstatic if this is true. Seems to be leaning that way given its from the site itself. And I'd be pretty happy with Eliwood getting some love as well. 

EDIT: from later on in the topic

"The sources check out. If you check the first css file you'll see this: (Bold was added)

.result-stand-01-male {
position: absolute;
top: 40px;
left: 90px;
width: 188px;
height: 505px;
background: url(/images/hash/c9a53053f55ca6bcc0327ef87897dd0c.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-01-female {
top: 57px;
left: 30px;
width: 298px;
height: 477px;
background: url(/images/hash/0b92dc30662d06014144780433ee4464.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-02-male {
top: 0;
left: 11px;
width: 377px;
height: 537px;
background: url(/images/hash/05d4a7439757a71f7e848bf656308a8f.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-02-female {
top: 45px;
left: 14px;
width: 279px;
height: 491px;
background: url(/images/hash/2932eb7787d53a40f656aebbb064b006.png) no-repeat; }"

Those four lines correspond with the four image links posted earlier which give the results in the first post.

Edited by TheNiddo

Oh, please let it be true. 

Spoiler

I'd be so thrilled if Micaiah won.  She's an amazing character, with flaws and growth.  And she's one of my favorite characters (along with Ike, Zelgius, Reyson, and Zihark)

, so please let it be true!

Edited by Venmi

I'm very much fine with this outcome. Alm finally gets his due and Michy seems to have shaken off the very divisive reception she got initially. 

I do have mixed feelings on Eliwood. He's hardly my favorite character or even my favorite lord but I do like his victory. I do like Eliwood and like Michy Eliwood never really got the reception he deserved. His presence on the list shows Blazing Sword is still a beloved title and it should show IS they should give it more favor than they currently do. Three times their lords won the polls. I'd like to see IS show the same care to Elibe as they do to Archenea and the 3ds games. 

But Marth.....oof. That's hard. I warmed up to Marth over the years and I'd have liked to see him win just as much as Eliwood. Eliwood was a dark horse candidate but Marth really had so much going for him that he should have logically and rightfully won...yet he still didn't. Ouch. 

Camilla is.....eh. I can stomach it because I somewhat like her but this really should be her final alt. No side character or any character deserves eight versions of themselves or even half that number. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

@Jingle Jangle @TheNiddo use spoiler tags

They broke with the coding I had posted, should be there now. But I think its a lost cause, don't think everyone is going to talk in spoiler boxes until they're officially announced whenever. Would be wiser to slap SPOILERS in the topic title.

Edited by TheNiddo

Very happy about Alm and Micaiah winning. Mixed feelings about Eliwood vs Marth: the fact that Marth already has a legendary means I'd say Eliwood will add more to the game, but it does suck for Marth fans. He deserves a win.

i find it quite disappointing that they made beast weapons a thing, but almost no one's gonna be able to use them aside from actual beasts

i think it would've been cool if halloween sakura was a beast unit, yet not visually transformable

Spoiler

a heron micaiah or a dragon soren would be so awesome

yeah, they shouldn't be able to transform, but who cares, this is heroes

Edited by Yexin

If this is true..

Spoiler

I feel really bad for the Marth fans. They got screwed thanks to the midterm. Meanwhile I'm very happy with the female side. While staying first would have been nice, what 2 CYL alts we get remains exactly the same and that's what I wanted to see. It's a shame midterms did influence the placings, but Camilla still gets her CYL alt so woohoo!

I'll wait till the official reveal before really celebrating, though. But this seems pretty likely to the true results.

It's shame Micaiah won (assuming results are truth) and I feel bad for Marth. I prefer Eliwood, but I intentionally avoided voting for him to give Marth chance. Well Eliwood will be only one I will be aiming for. In Session without his colour I guess Camilla will be alternative.

Spoiler

I still wait for total confirmation, but if that is true I don't know how to feel. Overall I am ok with the outcome. Just that Marth got screwed over makes me sad. 
But Elliwood deserved it though, he is a lord who got less love. Somehow he feels like he is in the shadow of Hector and Lyn.

As for Camilla and Micaiah, I am also happy that it remained that way. No screwover through midterm results there. And that Camilla/Micaiah switched places makes it look a bit better. Micaiah fans did well on protecting her.

I think about what kind of brave heroes they should be if its official and any doubts are gone.

A shame though if CYL 4 happens. I feel womans are free from any struggle. But for Marth it will be a next slugfest. 

I make it the same as always. Trying to get a random Brave and after that I choose my favorite. 

22 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I refuse to believe anything until I see results.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way. I suppose watching the whole Grinch leak debacle for Smash Ultimate from the sidelines (and most of the leaking business with Ultimate too for that matter) will do that.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way. I suppose watching the whole Grinch leak debacle for Smash Ultimate from the sidelines (and most of the leaking business with Ultimate too for that matter) will do that.

Same. Considering the source is the CYL site itself, though, I'm gonna mostly expect this is true.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well considering the evidence I'll choose to believe but I will tread with caution

37 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

For those who want proof of the above: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/77441606 breaks it down more.

Reveal hidden contents

Considering Micaiah is my all time favourite I would be ecstatic if this is true. Seems to be leaning that way given its from the site itself. And I'd be pretty happy with Eliwood getting some love as well. 

EDIT: from later on in the topic

"The sources check out. If you check the first css file you'll see this: (Bold was added)

.result-stand-01-male {
top: 40px;
left: 90px;
width: 188px;
height: 505px;
background: url(/images/hash/c9a53053f55ca6bcc0327ef87897dd0c.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-01-female {
top: 57px;
left: 30px;
width: 298px;
height: 477px;
background: url(/images/hash/0b92dc30662d06014144780433ee4464.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-02-male {
top: 0;
left: 11px;
width: 377px;
height: 537px;
background: url(/images/hash/05d4a7439757a71f7e848bf656308a8f.png) no-repeat; }

.result-stand-02-female {
top: 45px;
left: 14px;
width: 279px;
height: 491px;
background: url(/images/hash/2932eb7787d53a40f656aebbb064b006.png) no-repeat; }"

Those four lines correspond with the four image links posted earlier which give the results in the first post.

So...I checked this and:

Spoiler

I also found this at the bottom of the .css:

Spoiler

.top-stans-image { height: calc(439px + 13px); margin-top: -13px; background: url(/images/hash/6c65c10e3bce4cb13a8cdd51af30b40b.png) no-repeat; background-position: 0 15px; }

Copy paste that image hash to a legit image link from the domain and see for yourself but...

Spoiler

Unless they're downright trolling the results as leaked would seem to be correct.