Silith13

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Azura would be 0.7 on the first time.

@Wanda 1.3+1.2+1.1+1+0.9+0.8+0.7=7

Even though you are an A-route scrub Echidna is a good unit. And since there are less women then men in the games overall she has a decent chance to come in when IS stops being FE:6phobes.

@Falter 1.3+1.4+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.4=9.3

I... like Geitz. Best archer in FE:7. I also think you're going to the top of the leaderboards right now.

8 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

I've seen a lot of Fire emblem games, but don't remember seeing some of the characters in the Lp's @Falter the only one I recognize is Dorothy. Just using an example not to pick on your ballot 

Mh, there are at least 3 plot relevant characters in there. Do you only watch Lp's? You should try playing some of the games :)

Edited by Falter

3 minutes ago, Falter said:

Mh, there are at least 3 plot relevant characters in there. Do you only watch Lp's? You should try playing some of the games :)

I've only played fates, awakening, and echoes. I've seen FE: 6, but that was long ago, FE 9, 10, 11, and working on 4. I don't know what emulators to download. So I only watch them.

Edited by TheWildestCat

@Thunderstar 1.3+1.4+1.4+1.4+1.3_1.4+1.4=9.6

Dingdingding. New topscore! W00. Jill is bae.

@JimmyBeans 1.3+1.4+1.4+1.3+1.3+1.4+1.4=9.5

Whoa. I forgot to vote Jarod myself for my rotten OTP Micaiah/Jarod.

@indicocean 1.3+1.4+1.3+1.4+1.1+1.3+1.4=9.2

Third high scorer in a row. Boyd is also bae. He's so underrated in RD.

I actually got all 7 votes in this time. Bit annoying to do though, since the touch screen function on my laptop only works about half of the time.

Spoiler

2EPBNIP.png

Zelgius: I know you'll probably dock me a few points for the double vote. I will give a vote or two to Zelgius in every CYL until they give him an alt with his Begnion red armor, Heroes meta be damned.

Nergal, Ashnard, Sephiran: To round off the main villains. This is all we need, just put 'em in, IS!

Alm: He needs more love, especially after how much Celica got. His Brave alt should be his classic Gaiden look to match Celica's.

Marth: I'm sort of regretting this one. I forgot he had 2 alts already. Now I'm thinking I should've picked the other Yuri Lowenthal lord instead...

This looks fun, though admittedly I am not sure how I feel about my own ballot this year.  XD

Spoiler

N6rq0Yv.png?1

I broke my own personal rule of no duplicates and voted for Eliwood twice, but... kinda feel bad for it since Marth also really deserves to get a Brave alt.
Next year I think I'll plan my ballot to be half filled with favorites that are in and want a Brave alt for, and the other half for favorites that aren't even in the game yet.