Dai

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I have completed KH3, fun game I have have a question.

Hide contents

Who is the girl that Axel  and Saix mention? She was never talked about in previous games.

Theory is that it is Skuld or Ava from Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I have completed KH3, fun game I have have a question.

Hide contents

Who is the girl that Axel  and Saix mention? She was never talked about in previous games.

Either Master Ava or Skuld. Seems more likely to be Ava.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Just a thought, guys—say Princess and the Frog was in KH3, but it followed an original plot involving Dream Eaters.

That would be 100x better than either the Tangled or Frozen worlds.

i'm more amazed by the fact that everyone else has already finished the game, while i'm still exploring Frozen's world.

guess i'm having too much fun building Gummiships with designs from Ace Combat fictional aircrafts and Mecha games...

Edited by Fenreir

4 hours ago, Fenreir said:

i'm more amazed by the fact that everyone else has already finished the game, while i'm still exploring Frozen's world.

guess i'm having too much fun building Gummiships with designs from Ace Combat fictional aircrafts and Mecha games...

I wish I could say I'd finished. My issue is that I spend so much time working, that I scarcely have time to play. On the two days off that I do have, I tend to spend it asleep.

21 hours ago, Dai said:

I wish I could say I'd finished. My issue is that I spend so much time working, that I scarcely have time to play. On the two days off that I do have, I tend to spend it asleep.

i work as well, but usually i can manage to play about 3~4 hours in the evening when i'm not too tired.

i'm the kind of player that likes to explore everything without rushing and enjoy a game for what it is, even if i'm not a completionist( i honestly couldn't care less about trophies, unless i'm really bored and have nothing else to play, wich is pretty much impossible knowing my collection of videogames ).

however, if someone plays the game just for the story while leaving out secondary stuff, i suppose it could be finished in about a week or two.

1 hour ago, Fenreir said:

i work as well, but usually i can manage to play about 3~4 hours in the evening when i'm not too tired.

i'm the kind of player that likes to explore everything without rushing and enjoy a game for what it is, even if i'm not a completionist( i honestly couldn't care less about trophies, unless i'm really bored and have nothing else to play, wich is pretty much impossible knowing my collection of videogames ).

however, if someone plays the game just for the story while leaving out secondary stuff, i suppose it could be finished in about a week or two.

If I just did story and ignored everything else, I definitely would've beaten the game in two days. Kingdom Hearts games are really never all that long, and this one especially so. It still averages out, but it does feel a bit shorter when considering the sheer amount of busted options in this game compared to previous entries, and lack of bonus content (namely the arena, bonus bosses, etc.)

• 5 weeks later...

Finally beat the game & this game is nowhere as bad as people claim to be.

It doesn't live up to the 14 years wait (even though there were plenty of games release between them) & the ending sequence was jarring to say the least, but good god this game just isn't a bad game at all.

At the end of the day is KH III lives up to the full game price you would buy it for.

i finished the game as well just yesterday, or at least, i did complete the story part. there's still some post-game content left to be done, but i guess it will take about a week or two.

after playing it in Proud mode with a Warrior build( wich kind of becomes trivial once you can start to craft stats boosting consumable items ), i gotta admit that the game could have been a bit harder in general.

the game kind of plays itself most of the times just by using normal attacks, not to mention Situational attacks wich literally make the combat a walk in the park when they're abused.

i died just one time in Olympus during the last boss fight, since i got careless and tried to kill the boss that had few HP left right away instead of healing Sora up, but that's it.

needless to say, using keyblades with high Magic stats while doing double-jumps and spamming Aero is pretty much the safest approach to kill any kind of enemy, be it common ones or even bosses.

that way, you can avoid most of the damage just by staying in mid-air, while the enemies get blocked/staggered by the wind, and you even get free jumping Flowmotion attacks. together with magic rings bonuses, it's so overpowered it's stupid.

as for the story: dear lord, what a trainwreck.

the ending felt a bit rushed, and it left me with far more questions unanswered compared to the previous games( i watched the story of every single title, and played/completed all the original console games ), not to mention the obvious plot holes through the entire game. Nomura may be a good character designer, but good god that story writing...

i was honestly hoping to finally see a good ending for the main story after 15 years of spin-offs, since the only game that managed to deliver a decent ending so far was KH2, but i guess that's not going to happen anytime soon, sadly.

maybe some future DLC could explain some things a bit further, but at this point i don't have much hopes left.

overall, i would say the game is alright for what it's supposed to be: an amusement park, at least in terms of gameplay and visuals.

I'm still pretty a way aways from the end of the game. The only Disney world left is San Fransokyo, but I've been doing other stuff.

Like beating Schwarzgeist! I like that fight. I was actually pretty taken aback when I saw it had a second form after how rough I had it with the first, but thankfully, the second fight is a total cakewalk.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
Critical mode tomorrow. Finally a challenge (hopefully).

The game will still have more gummi ship superbosses (2-5 depending on how you define it) than actual superbosses (1), but yes, this will certainly help.

Edited by Glennstavos

17 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Critical mode tomorrow. Finally a challenge (hopefully).

for melee builds, maybe.

ranged builds using spells and keyblades such as Shooting Star or Ever After will still have the upper hand in terms of survival chances.

especially Ever After, since when upgraded it boosts Aero damage, and together with magic rings like Yin Yang it breaks the game entirely. by the end of the spell combo, everything is already dead.