[DATAMINE/SPECULATION] Anniversary Present?

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, if I have total choice, I'd go for Marth, Hector, or maybe Tiki. If I could hold off for a future Legendary, I might do that.

If this is a random pick, even if I get to pick the color, then I don't really care so much, since the odds are I'll get a manual.

3 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Everyone having legendary Azura would make Arenas pure cancer.

It'd only be a +0 copy, so it wouldn't matter if you can out-merge their team with yours. It would however increase her appearance in Aether Raid defenses, which has less favorable maps than Arena/AA.

As for my own choice, I don't own: Eirika/Ephraim/Hector/Hrid/Lucina/FGrima/Tiki
-Ephraim or Hrid would be superb for a galeforce team in AR offense
-Lucina could be a strong blue even at +0 for AR defense
-Hector has useful utility for both AR offense and defense with his Ostian Pulse cdr
-Eirika/FGrima/Tiki would probably be for collection-only.

10 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Everyone having legendary Azura would make Arenas pure cancer.

Best we can do is just bait her with a tank if possible. Green if it’s her and a green/blue unit, blue if her and a red unit. If colorless, go with the overall tankier of whatever you have.

Well the only ones I am missing are Tiki, Marth and Azura and I am hoping to get Tiki this leg banner, so I would go with Azura or Marth.  I forgot I don't have Erika either, but I don't really need more sword cavs so she is not on my pick list.

Edited by EricaofRenais

15 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Best we can do is just bait her with a tank if possible.

It's not that hard to predict Legendary Azura's AI. Let's say we place a unit in Azura's attacking range. If Legendary Azura has a ally with a Rally Skill, that aly will rally Azura and then she will use Grey Waves on that ally. If Legendary Azura doesn't have a ally with rally, she will attack your unit.

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I hate what this might mean for f2p guides but I'll be picking Hrid if that's the case. Still annoyed I didn't get him >.< 

Depends if I pull him during his next banner and what the fodder is... 

I would also go for Hrid most likely since I rather like his design.

That said I'm also missing Lucina, Marth, Eirika, Tiki and Azura. Since they are all good units, probably better than Hrid, it's not an easy choice to make.

Hm, let's see which legendaries I don't have yet...

Lyn, Lucina, Tiki, Eirika

Oh, those are the only ones? Dang, I actually didn't realize I had most of them already. Choice is clear then, it'll be Tiki. I don't like the others at all. Though I would love more RD Ike merges...

Edited by Anacybele

My elemental heroes are Fjorm, Gunnthra, Ike, Ephraim, Robin, Lyn, Ryoma, Eir, and Duma.

If we get a pick of any of them, I'm leaning towards Marth, just because he's the ultimate Marth and I want him. Others seem generally more interchangeable. Also, red is the most difficult color on legendary banners, and I have two water/wind/earth heroes but only one fire so far.

Tiki, Azura, and Lucina are the other three I've got my eye on. Tiki is powerful, but honestly I really just want a blue armored dragon. I'm tempted to keep going for her on the current banner, but I have Ryoma now and don't care much about Kliff, which makes it less appealing. I want to try to get more information about this event before deciding, and ideally the Valentine's Day banner too, if we get the trailer for that before the legendary banner ends.

Azura is probably the most powerful, but gives me the least from a character perspective, and also doesn't really cover the sort of mechanical space I'm looking for. I already have all four of the other Azuras, who I think cover her plenty well, and as many flying mages and flying dancers as I really need right now. Her special assist is cool, but there are a lot of cool skill effects and I'd rather wait for the ones on characters and/or unit types I'm looking for. Plus, I already have Tibarn and Naesala as fliers able to get to 3 move, and Reyson will inevitably expand that further, while also crossing it with another flying dancer.

Lucina is less powerful, but I do want to add a blue bow to my collection. Also a non-seasonal, non-masked Lucina, and she's my favorite of the three, particularly because of her assist. Problem is that both of those are areas where I already have alternatives available, and she doesn't fit as readily into one of my team types as Tiki or Azura. She'd be nice to have on Aether Raids, though, as would Azura. The other thing about her and Azura is that they'll be sharing a color on the March banner, so if I don't get either of them yet, that'll be a great opportunity to pick up one or both of them.

Eirika, Hrid, and Hector are the ones not in consideration for me. I already have plenty of sword cavalry and axe armors, and one of those axe armors is the even better original Hector. It'd be nice to get a promoted Eirika and/or a normal Hrid, but neither are particularly priorities, and as much as I love Eirika I do already have the other three versions of her. Hector is at the bottom of the list because this is my least favorite version of him. I've tried for Brave Hector (twice, both unsuccessfully) but I don't need another axe armor Hector.

I’d go with Azura without a doubt. She’s easily my most wanted Legendary and I was hoping she’d end up winning A Hero Rises part 2 after she failed to show up. Side note, I have a feeling this is taking the place of that which is nice because having to rely on a community vote is annoying.

3 hours ago, Drakhis said:

Sorry to ask, but why those three? Eirika and Tiki are useful, so I think it's because you don't like them but I'm not sure.

Its not that I don't like those 3. Its just they I prefer the other 5 if I could make a choice and know that I would use them more. And most of the time I also think which would fit into my barracks.

I think I like Hector and Lucina the most (not as characters, but from possibilities). Because I know where I could use them.
But now that I think about it, maybe I have a use for L!Tiki with Armor emblem, not a dragon team though.

I’m split between Legendary Azura and King Marth. The former because you can’t go wrong with a dancer like her, plus I kinda need another water legendary; and the latter because the one I got has shit IVs (+res/-att I think)

I’m only lacking two legendary heroes being Tiki and Hrid. However, the former is currently on a banner so if I manage to summon her my choice would be much easier. If I still can’t get her once the LH banner ends, then I’ll go for Tiki.

I'm missing a lot...

Azura, Eirika, Ephraim, Gunnthra, Hrid, Lyn, Marth, and Ryoma.

If I'd get to pick one for free, I'd probably choose Marth, Eirika, or Ephraim. Marth because he is an amazing Dragon-slayer, Eirika and Ephraim for their huge player phase power. I'd also really like Gunnthra because I need a strong Green Cav Mage.

it would be (for me) if we had to choose THIS MONTH.. 

if we had to choose this month - I'd pick Marth. He's always blocked by stupid useless people (Hrid). or he just doesn't show up/don't have enough orbs (got summer young tiki. though swoon). If we have a chance to wait, if I got L~Azura then it's def. Marth. but i run Flying teams so much L!Azura would be tough to beat. 

Aww, these are so cute. And I'd probably choose Hector since I don't have him yet. If I had them all, I'd probably choose Ike to merge. Hopefully I can get Lyn off this current banner, but I don't want to spend too much trying to get her.

That Anri photobomb, though.

Tough choice. I would either go for one of the units I don't have fully merged or someone with a useful skill.

• Fjorm: Out of the question. I have 19 spare copies of her from her previous appearances, which is dumb.
  • Gunnthra: Unlikely. I have 2 spare copies, and she isn't particularly valuable for skill inheritance.
  • Hrid: Maybe. He's +7.
  • Marth: Not happening. I have 8 spare copies, and all he has for skill inheritance is Infantry Rush.
  • Tiki: Possible. I have 1 spare copy, but she's got Bold Fighter.
  • Lyn: Probably not. I have 5 spare copies.
  • Hector: Possible. I have 1 spare copy, but he's got Vengeful Fighter and Distant Counter.
  • Eirika: Unlikely. I have no spare copies, but I'm not in particular need of Atk/Spd Solo right now since Swift Sparrow works just fine.
  • Ephraim: Possible. He's only +4.
  • Ike: Nope. I have 9 spare copies.
  • Robin: Nope. I have 3 spare copies, and she isn't particularly valuable for skill inheritance.
  • Lucina: Maybe. I have 1 spare copy, but Distant Guard is a nice skill.
  • Azura: Nope. I have 6 spare copies.
  • Ryoma: Possible. He's +6.

Which leaves Ephraim, Hrid, or Ryoma for merges or Tiki, Hector, or Lucina for skills. Ephraim is actually my most used of the three that aren't yet fully merged and is the least merged, so he's currently my most likely pick. Of course, watch me regret it when Ephraim subsequently shares a banner with two other units I'm in need of.

2 hours ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Best we can do is just bait her with a tank if possible. Green if it’s her and a green/blue unit, blue if her and a red unit. If colorless, go with the overall tankier of whatever you have.

That's exactly not how you bait a dancer. The game prioritizes support skills like Rally and Dance when the unit cannot deal enough damage and someone else could, meaning dancers will happily meander around the back lines instead of running into your tank to get killed.

2 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Aww, these are so cute.

You can see the rest on the Heroes website if you haven't seen them yet: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/category/character/.

39 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's exactly not how you bait a dancer. The game prioritizes support skills like Rally and Dance when the unit cannot deal enough damage and someone else could, meaning dancers will happily meander around the back lines instead of running into your tank to get killed.

So what’s the best way to?

Just now, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

So what’s the best way to?

Make sure the dancer has a good enough match-up against your unit such that it will run up to attack itself instead of dance someone else to do so.