Closed - SoV Hard "randomized" PMU

Need Alm/Celica and 9 units for each route. Lords will stay in their normal class to keep dungeon exploring functional.

Any character can be any class, including Witch, Brigand, and any weapon wielding monster classes. Male Clerics and Cantor/Arcanist are also off the table. If you give me villager, I need a class to promote them to as well.

DLC characters are available, you can specify an item for a character which I may or may not stick to.

Alm's Route

1-Soldier Clair

2-Bonewalker Mathilda

3-Archer Zeke

4-Mercenary Human

5-Deimos Mycen /w Emperor's Lance

6-Mercenary Lukas /w Rapier

7-Mage Gray

8-Archer Faye

9-Pegasus Knight Python

Celica's Route

1- Witch Boobey

2-Witch Sonya

3-Brigand Mae /w Devil Axe

4-Cavalier Catria

5-Archer Palla

6-Cavalier Valbar

7-Mercenary Est

8-Mage Jesse

9-Pegasus Knight Conrad

Edited by Bringlepuff

1 minute ago, Bringlepuff said:

I'm only looking at monster classes that can use weapons, for the sake of my own sanity.

Weapons only then? Hmmm....

Not to break the final fights or anything, but make Mycen a Deimos. And throw him the Emperor's Lance, just to give it to somebody else. Rudolf's postmortem gift.

Make Lukas into a Mercenary. I like Lukas, but his class sucks. Hopefully this makes him a lot better.

EDIT: Oh yeah and give him a Rapier just because, uh...I said please. Please give Mercenary Lukas a Rapier.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Make Lukas into a Mercenary. I like Lukas, but his class sucks. Hopefully this makes him a lot better.

EDIT: Oh yeah and give him a Rapier just because, uh...I said please. Please give Mercenary Lukas a Rapier.

If your motive is to have Lukas penetrate people, I think his original class would work better :^_^:

11 hours ago, Bringlepuff said:

Taking double picks to fill out now.

Looks like I was too slow, unfortunately. That's alright though, I'm still looking forward to it. I am curious though, where are the suggestions posted not in the thread from?

On 2/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Looks like I was too slow, unfortunately. That's alright though, I'm still looking forward to it. I am curious though, where are the suggestions posted not in the thread from?

From /r/FireEmblem's discord, crossposted on their PMU channel.