Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? We don’t even get to pick the color? Well that’s annoying 

Voting for Leanne all the way. At least if she wins her color I’ll have a 50/50 shot of getting one of the two flying singers I want (assuming Azura wins but I feel like she’s a foregone conclusion).

13 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Where do you go to play Find and Vote?

Yeah, I am trying to find it too, but I skimmed the main website as well as the video's YouTube description, but I cannot find the link anywhere.

Found it on the Japanese Twitter page. Here is the link. @Coolmanio, can you put the mini game link in the OP? It will help other players find the link.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, kirauza343 said:

Seriously? We don’t even get to pick the color? Well that’s annoying 

Voting for Leanne all the way. At least if she wins her color I’ll have a 50/50 shot of getting one of the two flying singers I want (assuming Azura wins but I feel like she’s a foregone conclusion).

Ugh, yeah, that's frustrating. I was under the impression we would.

I'm voting for Halloween Myrrh. I already have Tibarn, Nailah, Surtr, and Duma, but not most of the other competitors, so I'm hoping as many of those four lose as possible. (I certainly don't think Nailah will win.)

Ideal lineup for me would be Myrrh, Tiki, Leanne, and... Brave Ephraim, I guess? I don't really think a brave character will win, though. I'd also be happy with Legendary Hector or Winter Fae.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, I am trying to find it too, but I skimmed the main website as well the trailer's YouTube description, but I cannot find the link anywhere.

There's a link on the notification board now.

8 hours ago, Othin said:

Main pool units, on the other hand, can be rerun several times over the course of a year, on different kinds of banners that may be more preferable.

There can still be reasons to vote for a main pool unit, but I think it has a higher standard.

unless the mainpool unit doesn't really get banners :(

i have no idea who i am voting more now that it is all randomized i was hoping for Flying Olivia.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

There's a link on the notification board now.

Nice. I wish they would release the link earlier and just not let the game start until the right time.

Welp, IS once again took 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards.

What's the point of even voting if we can't even pick which of the 4 winning units to summon? Assuming the player only wants 1 specific focus unit from the banner, they only have a 25% chance of getting that unit. So much for having a say on this poll! I guess IS is saying "you can't have your cake and eat it, too".

I can expect players to not even bother voting as seriously compared to something like CYL polls or A Hero Rises.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's random? That's annoying.

I'm gonna vote for Dancing Micaiah five times. Not because I actually expect her to win, but because I'd kinda like to get her (hoping there's a Red Orb on the Free Random 2018 Seasonal banner for this reason) but don't really care since it's random (and my first choice to vote for, Legendary Azura, is pretty likely to win on Blue so why bother voting for her).

Not sure if people knew but your FREE SUMMON is replaced with getting one of the four. Yeah, it still kind of sucks but it becomes a normal banner after your free summon. Which I'd say is a bit better than the Year 1 & 2 seasonal freebies tbh.

Edit: Also vote Halloween Myrrh for red pls

Edited by KongDude

I sent feedback complaining about it being random and asking them to reconsider, and I recommend others do the same.

I don't expect them to budge, but I'm sure they're noticing how much backlash this is getting, and failing to live up to expectations isn't how they want this to go. Maybe at least it'll get them to do better with future celebration plans.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Not sure if people knew but your FREE SUMMON is replaced with getting one of the four. Yeah, it still kind of sucks but it becomes a normal banner after your free summon. Which I'd say is a bit better than the Year 1 & 2 seasonal freebies tbh.

I saw that part but it hardly even matters when the polling process is nothing more than a mere illusion of choice.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Edit: Also vote Halloween Myrrh for red pls

It's an improvement over those, but arguably worse than A Hero Rises, which is what it's replacing.

The banner isn't necessarily a great rate, either, since it's 3% with four characters and no color sharing. I was hoping to be able to get a free Azura from A Hero Rises, but if I don't get her, I don't think I'll even want to pull for her. I'd rather go for better blue odds in March, where she and Lucina will be together.

I think red is the most contested color since there are a lot of people in favor of Hrid, Legendary Eirika, Legendary Marth, Tibarn, and perhaps a few others like Halloween Myrrh. The rest seem like it'll be Legendary Hector, Legendary Azura, and perhaps Duma unless there's a surge of quiet Loki/Veronica/Robin fans

18 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

They better not pull this “random” crap for CYL3...

Hmm...so this is IS’s take on “Where’s Waldo?”...can’t say I like it. 

I'm pretty sure they will if people don't protest enough. It would prevent players from using the free choice to get a character that eluded you.

Voting for Halloween Myrrh to go with my legendary Tiki. Might even make a fully armored loli (for lols) squad with those two, Amelia, and maaaybe Gwendolyn? Not sure who else would be in that fourth slot other than Winter Fae, who is already water blessed. I need someone who can be Earth blessed that fits the categories provided.

27 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

They better not pull this “random” crap for CYL3...

I'm pretty sure there'd be a riot, especially after them letting us the last two years.

Well, that explains why Feh brought up the orbs being gold and why the datamine said summon. Still, quite irksome and I sent feedback as well. The free 5*s are nice, but it really does seem like IS is clueless to how to react to criticism sometimes. The whole complaint with AHR last year was that everyone was forced to take a character they didn't necessarily care about. Their solution was to say, hey, your character has a better chance of winning, but there's no guarantee you get them. Sent feedback as well, and hopefully they'll listen.

Anyway, voted for Hrid on the off chance he wins.

Edited by bottlegnomes