Find and Vote Heroes - A Brand New Minigame and ANOTHER Guarenteed 5* : RESULTS ARE IN!

Coolmanio

Spoiler

Goodness - how did Legend Lyn actually win the green category when she's widely considered the worst Legendary Hero and her Spd Tactic fodder is no longer a strong reason to pull for her when Ylgr is in the permanent pool and Seth can have Spd Tactic built into his new prf weapon?

If I were to get Lyn from the free pull, I'd be ecstatic - a free merge is a free merge.

Myrrh - she's cute and she could be Vengeful Fighter fodder if her Asset/Flaw combo were to be horrid. I also don't have her yet.

Duma - he's a joke in terms of game design but I don't have him yet and he could be Bold Fighter fodder.

Azura - already got her and not sure if I want her Duel skill or a merge.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, how the hell did legendary Lyn win the green category? There are better choices than her. Like any of the green Hectors, Brave Ike, Brave Ephraim, Surtr, etc.

I really hope I don't get her. The only one I'm interested in here is Duma. I already have Halloween Myrrh and Legendary Azura.

I didn't participate in this event, nor do I have any of the four characters who won. As long as I don't get a shitty nature on my free summon, I don't care who I get.

Wow, yeah, RD Ike surprises me more than Lyn there. Lyn at least was never free. But while I'd still have preferred a different result, I'll take any Ike merges. XD

Also, people should stop calling RD Ike "V!Ike" since we now have a seasonal Ike that some would call V!Ike instead because Valentine. RD Ike should just be RD Ike or Legendary Ike or L!Ike.

Edited by Anacybele

Interesting how normal Hector is adjacent to Vector.

But yeah disappointed about Lyn, but I guess I can fix her -Atk if I get her.

At least you can overkill L!Azura with her

Have everyone, except Duma for my second, but he's not a priority (RIP Summer Micaiah, Halloween Mia dreams).

A lot of players were likely voting for favorites rather than just fodder or OP units. I mean, Reddit and SF are only but a small part of the whole FEH playerbase.

Bloody OG Chrom and OG male Robin got 21st and 30th place overall respectively if Legend Ike being in 7th place (when we already get a free, guaranteed copy of him from a story map) isn't enough proof. Chrom and Robin are both 3-4* available units and were even given away at one point!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Wow, Lyn actually won. I thought the leak was fake because of that, but here we are.

As it stands, I have nothing to complain about. Depending on my luck, Spooky Myrrh gets to fix her HP bane, Legendary Lyn gets to fix her SPD bane, or I get a Legendary Azura or a Duma, all of which are great outcomes for me. Looking forward to the free pull!

Do we know how this banner works? Is it like the CYL thing where you get to choose of the four, or like the seasonals we had recently where you have to hope your color shows up? If it's the former I guess I'll go for Myrrh. Since I'm already encouraged to pull grays on most legendary/mythic banners moving forward if he's still absent from my collection, plus Myrrh is just that good enough to consider while I already have the other two. If the banner works like the seasonals then I'm just going to have to pray they give me a red or gray to choose.

Edited by Glennstavos

L!Lyn is the real dud of the batch.  So many powerful greens, and that's what the community chose?  Clearly this was more of a popular contest than I expected it would be.  She already pity-broke me once before, so getting her is going to be super shitty especially if they decide to make Spd Tactic a seal one day.    

8 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Do we know how this banner works? Is it like the CYL thing where you get to choose of the four, or like the seasonals we had recently where you have to hope your color shows up?

4 gold orbs (one for each of the winners) will show up and you pick only 1 and hope that it's a unit you'd want. That pull will serve as the free pull for that banner (which will have Myrrh, Lyn, Azura, and Duma as the Focus units).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Eww, Legendary Azura actually won instead of a unit with decent fodder? I guess if she ends up as my freebie then that Duel skill of hers is going to either Ninian or Camilla.

Leg!Lyn... why??? Spd tactics is good but I wouldn’t say it’s exactly a must have fodder. Her other skills are subpar for inheritance purposes and Lyn herself is sadly the worst Leg!Hero. I mean I’d be ecstatic to finally get her since Legendary/Mythic banners hate me (I have almost never gotten a unit I wanted and when I do [Marth/Hector] it’s always some god awful nature) but it’s an odd choice nonetheless. I hope I get Lyn as the freebie :Lyn:

I like Myrrh. I like her as a character, as a unit, and as fodder so she’s a great choice and wouldn’t mind getting her either.

Duma is solid and another great choice but I really wish it would’ve been Mia. Regardless, I also don’t mind getting him (especially because he refused to join me during his mythic banner)

So the one I absolutely want is Lyn with Azura being the only one I don’t want whatsoever. The only thing I’m disappointed about is that no one here has DC and I was really hoping for it. Well, at least my orbs are safe outside of the freebie.

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

She already pity-broke me once before, so getting her is going to be super shitty especially if they decide to make Spd Tactic a seal one day.

I don’t know about that. There’s a great deal of amazing seals out there so freeing up the seal slot for something else is a lot better than freeing up the C slot imo.

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

4 gold orbs will show up and you pick only 1 and hope that it's a unit you'd want. That pull will serve as the free pull for that banner (which will have Myrrh, Lyn, Azura, and Duma as the Focus units).

Oh, so we really don't have a choice then. Welp, I already have Azura, as well as two of Lyn to fix whatever bad nature I was stuck with. I haven't really used her in the first place. I definitely wish I owned less of these four units the community picked but really this is what I get for pulling almost exclusively on legendary banners and I'll be happy for any folks that missed their first shot at Azura since I know she's a very good unit. Sounds like I'm not the only one displeased about Lyn though.

Top 5 for each color:

Red:
1. Halloween Myrrh: 76,324
2. Legendary Marth: 39,457
3. Legendary Ike: 38,254
4. Tibarn: 33,842
5. Hoshidan Micaiah: 26,199

Blue:
1. Legendary Azura: 106,755
2. Legendary Tiki: 64,607
3. Legendary Lucina: 27,390
4. Nailah: 23,965
5. Nephenee: 20,809

Green:
1. Legendary Lyn: 41,227
2. Legendary Hector: 38,069
3. Surtr: 35,700
4. Winter Lissa: 14,669
5. Male Grima: 14,331

Colorless:
1. Duma: 42,902
2. Legendary Female Grima: 26,063
3. Brave Veronica: 18,957
4. Nina: 16,335
5. Halloween Mia: 15,521

Top 20 overall:
1. Legendary Azura: 106,755
2. Halloween Myrrh: 76,324
3. Legendary Tiki: 64,607
4. Duma: 42,902
5. Legendary Lyn: 41,227
6. Legendary Marth: 39,457
7. Legendary Ike: 38,254
8. Legendary Hector: 38,069
9. Surtr: 35,700
10. Tibarn: 33,842
11. Legendary Lucina: 27,390
12. Hoshidan Micaiah: 26,199
13. Legendary Female Grima: 26,063
14. Summer Young Tiki: 25,893
15. Zelgius: 24,473
16. Nailah: 23,965
17. Hrid: 22,670
18. Nephenee: 20,809
19. Brave Veronica: 18.957
20. Legendary Eirika: 17,865

Wow - green was close between the top 3!  I'm still stunned that L!Lyn won for that color.

Ouch, not a single distant counter on the banner, or any fodder I care about for that matter,. Good thing I recently pulled a Vector, otherwise I'd be desperate. As for the banner in total, trash for me, as always when it's the masses that vote and decide. L!Ike's position is ludicrous (yes, fodder is good, but still, we can pick all the hard to get red units, and L!Ike is what people want? Eh, shouldn't question it); Lyn.... whatever, probably gonna get her, now that I already got my SpdTactic fodder, just to put some salt on a wound; Duma is just new and flashy (really not a great unit); Myrrh is a good unit, but I don't really need her and L!Azura I want, but not because I like her, rather because she is stupid gameplaywise. All in all, pretty neat for me XD

Alright then, I'll freepull -Att Lyn and skip.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

Lyn winning green utterly baffles and displeases me greatly. I'd be one thing if she was still the only holder of Spd Tactic, but she not only isn't but the other character who has it is even in the regular summoning pool (snow loli). At least legendary Azura has one skill all to her own, compared to Lyn who doesn't even have that on top of being rather ho-hum for a legendary.

So yeah, I can't wait for her to be my freebie when mine already has a merge (and thus no flaw) and is +Spd. Meanwhile, Azura and Myrrh both have Atk flaws they'd love to shed and I don't have Duma at all. 

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So can I view the results from my PC, or do I have to get my phone?

It was H!Myrrh, L!Azura, L!Lyn, and Duma for the winners

As for my opinion, I expected Azura and Myrrh, but I had expected Surtr/B!Vero instead. Doesn't mean I hate it, just surprised.

28 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

That many people really wanted another VIke?

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And somehow more than Surtr, and Tibarn and Lector. Is Warding Breath (is that the skill?) so valuable?

Yes. Steady Breath and Warding Breath are ideal A skills for a lot of Distant Counter units.

6 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Eww, Legendary Azura actually won instead of a unit with decent fodder?

People voted for her for the utility that she can provide, not because she gives decent skills.

36 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I don't get how Lyn got the most amount of votes for green.

14 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Leg!Lyn... why???

16 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

So many powerful greens, and that's what the community chose?  Clearly this was more of a popular contest than I expected it would be.

Power of waifus!

Why am I not surprised at three of these...

At least this is a chance to fix my Spooky!Myrrh's Asset without wasting time on a Legendary/Mythic banner... who in their right mind would keep +Spd on her if they didn't have an option after all. I'm now extra glad that Zelgius was off-focus summoned for me earlier, if he was 15th overall and 7th among Reds.

Legendary Azura... well I might already have her [Spd -Def], but she desperately needs a merge to boost her HP and Defense a little, and I never managed to get more than one copy of her in her banner. I swear she has no bulk whatsoever, so having all the Speed to dodge doubles doesn't mean much when you die in one hit anyways.

Duma... meh. I already have him +Atk -HP with a merge, but this would be a decent chance to get him without accidentally +10ing a different Colorless unit. (no offense Summer Linde)

Lyn. Nope. Spd Tactic is alright fodder I guess (???), but I have no reason to summon from Green orbs. Plus I still have like 3 L!Lyn manuals if I really want to give someone Spd Tactic.

Well... if I'm summoning, it's for Myrrh it looks like. I already have all 4 units, but of them Myrrh is the one who I need to summon for most. Really, who would look at Myrrh and say "yep, that there dragon loli needs some SPEED injected right into her"

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So can I view the results from my PC, or do I have to get my phone?

The site will turn you away if you try to access from a PC. Gotta go through using a FEH-compatible devise.