xBox Live...on Nintendo Switch!?-Speculation

Dai

That's, uh... huh.

I don't have an Xbox, and I've never owned one, but it might be good to have on the Switch for cross-platform play. An achievement system on Switch sounds interesting, but does it really need to be linked to Xbox? I get that it would be easier to just link already existing achievements to another platform so it can be shared and whatnot so new ones don't have to be made, but it seems slightly lazy to me. The friends list is a nice idea, though. I could care less about it all, but it might be nice for people who own both consoles. If I'm being honest, it all sounds like a marketing scheme.

The only problem about all this is that the info regarding it was edited out of the schedule, which turns this into speculation, and that's more or less what it was to begin with. I'll admit that it's interesting news, but it's nothing concrete right now.

1 minute ago, Critical Sniper said:

Now all we need is for the vid to be 10 mins

Gotta get that sweet ad revenue, my guy.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-expanding-xbox-live-to-nintendo-switch-i/1100-6464772/

It said "now-deleted" but that session at GDC 2019 is still viewable and there.

Edit: It specifically did say 'Switch' previously, but they changed it to 'platforms' - I think that's about as far as "speculation" goes in this case.

Edited by Tryhard