ValentinesSpecial Heroes (Greil's Devoted)

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl looks like she's wearing a dancer's clothes. I, too, see Ike on the right. I really hope it's not him, as Ike is one of the characters who makes the least sense for a Valentine's seasonal.

We just got a Christmas Eirika, that can't be her.

But HOLY SHIT IS THAT REALLY IKE? IS HE FINALLY GETTING HIS TURN AT A SEASONAL?! I don't think he fits in this at all since he's like the most oblivious lord in the series when it comes to love and stuff, but...I suppose this may not just be about romantic love, but familial/friendship love too? Ike is all about that kind since family is pretty much the thing he values most.

Oh hell I don't care, I JUST WANT THAT TO BE IKE ANYWAY.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike may finally get his day. It truly will be a sight to behold.

the one on the left is hard to discern cause of the cape blending in with the hair and all. Really does make you notice how much hair style plays in a design.

anyway I have a gut feeling we’re in for something great here. 

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The girl looks like she's wearing a dancer's clothes. I, too, see Ike on the right. I really hope it's not him, as Ike is one of the characters who makes the least sense for a Valentine's seasonal.

Maybe that's the joke. The most stoic, least romantically inclined character in a Valentine's setting could make for some easy humor.

Oh yeah, I'm also surprised that both the silhouettes are dudes! What world are we in now where females aren't in the spotlight? lol

EDIT: Another thing, hoping for no armors or at least mostly no armors. But I'm definitely not holding my breath for that. I can't see Ike being anything but infantry or armor. He's never had a single riding lesson in his life, I think. Other mounted units who aren't normally mounted at least seem to have some excuse. Nino says Florina taught her, Lilina probably learned from Cecilia, Roy from Eliwood, Chrom says he took one lesson (plus he can reclass to Cavalier/Paladin), and so on.

Edited by Anacybele

PLEASE LET THAT BE IKE!

Ahem. . .that scarf reminds me of Silvia.  And even if I don't like her character, it would be awesome if she got an alt.  Jugdral represent!

1 minute ago, SSbardock84 said:

I hope its Ike, it makes no sense for him to not have a seasonal alt yet. Tbh I thought it was Hector when I first saw him.

This, but...

I also have to agree with those saying Ike doesn't really fit in this one. In fact, this is the LAST seasonal theme I'd have included him in. But it's better than getting no seasonal Ike at all!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Boyd is a possibility too and I'd also pull for him! He's awesome and super funny. lol Dragoncat would be totally into this too since she loves him.

Edited by Anacybele