Feditor not accepting my script info

Jackron

okay, its been forever since ive been here and this is making me tear my hair out. okay, here is my problem:

FEditor adv isnt allowing me to create the class animation.

What I have done:

1. checked my script over with about 4 tutorials and reread my script format 200 times over and matched theirs letter for letter

2. checked my frames for differing colors. i have less than 16 on all of them and they match exact

3. yes there's two spaces before the p-

4. everything is in .png format

5. all colors are shared from the same 15 color pool, but not every frame uses them all

6. i've tried renaming, but that doesn't make a difference

7. it accepts the standing frame, but nothing else. ive switched the attk frame with the standing to see if it was that. same result as before. (didnt accept the standing frame that was changed to attack1)

8. all pics and docs are in the same file

I really need help or I'm gonna lose it

You need to have a block of samples of all 16 colors used in the animation on the top right corner of each frame, otherwise Feditor won't take it. (8 on each row, with the top right one being the background color)

Here's one of mine:

5c5e228a7ab1c_BladeLord1.png-paint_net4.1.5.png.f597b189889e6ad8929d5d4f2665d72b.png

As for the script, I'm pretty sure C04 has to come immediately before C1A and C1F. There's a file called "0x85 Command Usage" that comes with Feditor explaining what all those fancy commands are, if you're curious. It's in the Battle Animations folder, which is inside the 'doc' folder.

Hope this helps!

Thanks TheArbiterK for the insight on the tops of the frames, buuut im still getting "Unexpected Error Loading or Reading The Script. "

Tried renaming files. Nothin

put the 16 colors in the top as you said, still getting the same thing, but i feel closer

used my codes in both forms (Normal and with the C04 moved), nothin

all colors match up, so it isnt that

for some reason, this only happens when im making the main character wtf

So when FEditor encounters an error when parsing a script, it will show which frame it's choking on in the textbox. In this case it was frame a1.
I compared the palettes of the standing frame and a1, and they don't quite match.

25RGGsd.png

The colors with the red arrows are the culprits.

I fixed a1, and ran the script again. This time FEditor stopped at a2, which makes me believe you're running into palette issues.
If you aren't already, I recommend using Usenti to compare the palettes of each of your frames.

Also, as a heads up, you've got a lot of lines with extra dashes or text that need to be commented out before FEditor will be able to parse the line. You can create a comment by putting "///" in front of the text you want to comment out.

Oh jeez. actually thanks a bunch for that! Its actually going... still bunches to do. Also, i started playing your rom @Primefusion and i gotta say, you did a real good job! I'm going as far as possible without using Ava. I like the challenge, like what i did with seth in FE8... He's still level 1 and im at far past endgame.