[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Arrive! Greil's Devoted!

Anacybele

AAAAH!! IKE IS THERE IKE IS THERE IKE IS THERE!!! THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!! AND IT'S ALL TELLIUS!! <3

GD Titania to be a TT reward as well!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

You kept wishing and wishing and wishing and wishing.

Your wish came true. Ike seasonal is here.

... And he's Armored Unit.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. But at least he's a sword, that's the armor type I have the fewest of. And I can't see Ike being mounted and he's already got three infantry versions. So in this case, I can accept the armor movement type. But this is one of the few exceptions.

He's wearing a flower too! XD That is so cute somehow! I love flowers also!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I was afraid of that. But at least he's a sword, that's the armor type I have the fewest of. And I can't see Ike being mounted and he's already got three infantry versions. So in this case, I can accept the armor movement type. But this is one of the few exceptions.

He's wearing a flower too! XD That is so cute somehow! I love flowers also!

Now imagine this Ike with Elincia. Practically a dance.

Nice that they did a family theme for Valentine this year. Kinda had a hunch we were getting Mist if we got Ike. Greil's a nice addition. Soren is pretty great too, makes sense he'll be there with Ike.

And free Titania! Woot!

Well my orbs are safe, banner looks pretty meh to me. Ike would be good for Distant Counter fodder, though. And I AM glad it isn't more Fates, so that's a plus. And I'm positive Ike x Soren shippers will go NUTS now.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Ugh, I want both Mist and Ike! But I don't have a ton of orbs. DX And I don't have a ton of money either. I just spent on a $1100 laptop. DX

EDIT: @Rezzy I swear I edited my OP to tag you about Titania, but somehow it didn't go through. Weird.

Edited by Anacybele

Thanks for being more festive than Hector and Ephraim, Ike.

Miwabe's Mist actually looks fine here. What the fuck happened on that first one?

I really like this banner, overall. The only thing that would've made me happier is if Elena was the TT, but, well, she's an odd choice. As was Greil.

Eh...as nice as they all look, I'm not particularly interested. I can reserve my meager orbs for an attempt at V!Lyn and Vector. Mist is adorable, but a shame that Ike is yet another sword user. Soren at least switched to a blue tome. Even so...it's amusing that they're kinda pushing the Soren/Ike thing in a subtle way. It's also amazing they put in Greil.

Armored Ike and Greil. Nice

Also is Soren wearing ladies shoes?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, this is my favorite seasonal banner so far.  I need everybody.  I saw Titania at the end, too.

So she can be to Greil like Cordelia is to Chrom.

Edited by Nym

Well The one I want most is the TT reward so my orbs are safe after the mega drain of the last legendary banner.  I am saving orbs for the BB banner in the faint hope Elphin is on it.

Finally Ike gets a seasonal alt (crazy that it took so long), and Greil is also there as well.  I was going to just save for Brave Micaiah since I'm not super interested in the Binding Blade banner, and I didn't really expect anything cool for most of the year, but I'll probably spend some orbs on this one.  Kind of lame how Greil and Ike are armor units, but oh well.

And on the plus side, I can finally make Ike Emblem.

Congratz Ana, it's finally Ike's turn to shine in the seasonal spotlight. This whole banner is really cute, especially Mist. Honestly, Mist has my favourite art out of the bunch and I might pull just for her. I'm not all that attached to these characters(except maybe Mist and Titania) so I'll most likely skip this banner. I don't have a lot of orbs anyways and I want some sort of stash for Find a Hero. 

I had a feeling we were gonna get something special for this year's valentine's banner. Guess my gut was right. Also can we just appreciate the fact that both Ike and Soren are on a valentine's banner together. Oh boy nina is gonna have a field day with this one.