[DATAMINE] Special Heroes Arrive! Greil's Devoted!

Anacybele

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT IKE QUICKLY AND WITH +SPD AAAH HOLY SHIT I LOVE MY LUCK HERE! :D

His flaw is HP, so his Atk and Def aren't touched either!

I've been checking out his quotes!

"Is it true that they sell meat at festivals like these? Then I'm in." 

LOL Ike, you and your meat! This Ike has my favorite quotes so far, I actually like all of them! And now I love Ike even more too! <3

Welp, I'm not sure how to grade my luck in this banner.

I ended up getting Greil 5 times, so I have a 5* +4 of him now, which is pretty nice. However, Mist was the other prize I wanted and that didn't work out. Guess I'll have to see whether or not to try again or wait for her to inevitably be on a Legendary banner which wouldn't be for a long time.

Playing the paralogue. That intro... Oh man, the feels are so strong! I'm all choked up! (Even though the writing for Soren seems off. Ike less so, but still not quite on point imo.)

Edit: *finished reading the paralogue through* *sobbing*

Edited by Mercakete

Ugh, man, after that story, I need Elena in Heroes even more badly than I already did. Hopefully, this will help her get more votes in CYL4.

For some reason this banner doesn't want to give me red stones.... but I did get a Mist and a Reyson out of about 50 orbs so there's that. I've got a month to save to try for Ike again.

5 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Welp, I'm not sure how to grade my luck in this banner.

I ended up getting Greil 5 times, so I have a 5* +4 of him now, which is pretty nice. However, Mist was the other prize I wanted and that didn't work out. Guess I'll have to see whether or not to try again or wait for her to inevitably be on a Legendary banner which wouldn't be for a long time.

I will trade you Mist for one of your Greils xD

Didn't pull much today's daily banner interested me and I tried my luck with it (didn't get much). In this banner I pulled 3 orbs and I also didn't get anything. Also why is last year's valentine banner not back like usual?

Edited by SuperNova125

So I don't think this paralogue is the first chapter where the Order of Heroes is absent completely, but it has an unusually thorough narrative for the opponents. The only comparison that really comes to mind is the Sacred World one with Seth questioning Veronica's approach to ruling, which was also great but in a different way, focusing the narrative on an OC rather than the banner units. This one portrayed the banner units as protagonists of the chapter story, which was really neat, and I hope they do more like this in the future. I'll have to send feedback requesting it.

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Didn't pull much today a stage daily banner interested me and I tried my luck with it (didn't get much). In this banner I pulled 3 orbs and I also didn't get anything. Also why is last year's valentine banner not back like usual?

The rerun banners don't start at the same time as the new ones. Usually like a week or two later, I think, but with the same end time.

I don't know what's worse. The fact i'm on a three month drought on trying to get a focus hero that I want, the fact that all I've been summoning are three starts with a four star every tenth summon, or the fact that the color I want is one of the five orbs 25% of the time. Either I have really good luck at getting all bad things happening at once or my luck is trash. You guys decide.

Good news: Got Ike, Greil, Mist, Fallen Celica, and Grima all in about 100 orbs off of the banner

Bad news: Literally none of them have good IVs. Ike is -Spd, Greil is +Spd, Mist is -Res + HP, F.Celica is -Spd, Grima is -Atk. 

Might just dump the rest of my orbs in hoping for better merges. 

39 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Good news: Got Ike, Greil, Mist, Fallen Celica, and Grima all in about 100 orbs off of the banner

Bad news: Literally none of them have good IVs. Ike is -Spd, Greil is +Spd, Mist is -Res + HP, F.Celica is -Spd, Grima is -Atk. 

Might just dump the rest of my orbs in hoping for better merges. 

From personal experience, I wouldn't unless you've got like 200+ and don't have any upcoming banners you want to spend on. Been burned too many times myself trying that.

Guh, this banner is conflicting. I want Greil since his art (minus that axe) is awesome and he's <3, but it's a seasonal and he's an armor :\

Edited by bottlegnomes

I got Mist! +Atk, -Def too. I couldn't have asked for better luck with my favorite lord and sister duo! <3

Now I just hope I can get their dad later. :P

Also, the paralogue was amazing, so bittersweet. Makes me want Greil even more now, so Ike can hang with him if even a bit longer. He can also see how Ike grew up in RD! I bet Greil would be really impressed with RD Ike's strength and growth.

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

These were my pulls today. Laegjarn is -Def, + Res and Greil is +Atk, -Res. Laegjarn is kind of shit but at least Greil is solid. Overall, I'm pleased with my pulls from this banner :)

Approximately neutral is never "shit". Unless your neutral stats were shit to begin with.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Also, the paralogue was amazing, so bittersweet. Makes me want Greil even more now, so Ike can hang with him if even a bit longer. He can also see how Ike grew up in RD! I bet Greil would be really impressed with RD Ike's strength and growth.

Really says something when Ike only achieved Greil's strength after being blessed by a goddess.

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Really says something when Ike only achieved Greil's strength after being blessed by a goddess.

How do you know that? He could very well be just as strong as Greil without the blessing.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Based on what Zelgius says, which is where they fight after Ike had been blessed by Yune, pretty sure that says it.

Yeah, but who's to say Ike still wouldn't have beaten Zelgius without the blessing? It's very possible he could have.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but who's to say Ike still wouldn't have beaten Zelgius without the blessing? It's very possible he could have.

That's cause when Ike fights Zelgius before the blessing and wins, Zelgius states that Ike is still not at Greil's level.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

That's cause when Ike fights Zelgius before the blessing and wins, Zelgius states that Ike is still not at Greil's level.

That was in PoR and in that case, the BK let him win. Or if you played the Japanese version, apparently the warp powder weakened BK a bit.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That was in PoR and in that case, the BK let him win. Or if you played the Japanese version, apparently the warp powder weakened BK a bit.

Um, no, it happens in Part 3 of RD.

Black Knight: Impressive. You have indeed begun to walk in Gawain’s footsteps.

Ike: Do you admit defeat, then?

Black Knight: No, but I have finished taking your measure. You have made great progress, but still fall short.

Ike: The next time we meet, it will be for the last time. I will avenge my father!

Black Knight: Continue to train, Ike, son of Gawain. We will meet again.