Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

Diovani Bressan

A New Tempest Trial+ will start on February 9th (PDT).

tt-greils-resolve-preview.png

The unit reward for the next TT+ is Titania: Warm Knight, and she is a Red Tome Cavalry unit!

V-Titania-Icon-.png?itok=PY2lWbkw

35 HP / 30 Atk / 33 Spd / 17 Def / 30 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Loyal Wreath+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat.
latest?cb=20180512040653 Swap: Unit and target ally swap spaces.
50px-Triangle_Adept_3.png Triangle Adept: If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle
disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.
Atk-Res-Link-3.pngAtk/Res Link: If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants
Atk/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn. (available as 4 stars)

The others rewards of this TT+ are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
 latest?cb=20170204105858 11.000 Feathers;
latest?cb=20170904050244 80 Sacred Coins;

latest?cb=20181224023557 Anima Blessing (Score: 12.500);
Torrent%20Dance1.png Torrent Dance 1 Seal (Score: 6.000);
  50px-Darting_Blow_1.png Darting Blow 1 Seal (Score: 10.000);
Aerobatics-1.png Aerobatics 1 Seal (Score: 20.000).

Here's the bonus units:

tt-greils-resolve-bonus-allies.jpg

And the final map is:

TT.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to [Datamine] Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

I figured Greil would be the boss! I thought it was most fitting if he was. It could be a nod to how he went berserk or how Ike wants to one day surpass him by defeating him in a duel.

Oh, a tempest trial where I already have two of the bonus units and they're both 5 stars (OG Ike and Oscar) before I get Titania.

This one's probably going to be one of the easiest ones to go through because of that.

Edited by Hekselka

The Dance Seals like Torrent Dance, got a new utility now with Legendary Azura, but outside this... it's a bad seal. If I get Legendary Azura on a future Legendary/Mythic Banner, or on the 2nd Anniversary Banner if she won for the blue color, I will consider to improve it, or improve Earth Dance.

Aerobatics is a great skill, especially, again, in Legendary Azura, because now she can use it on her Seal slot and have Wings of Mercy on her B-Slot.

Darting Blow is another great seal. A lot of units can make a great use of it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Guidance, Flier Formation, now Aerobatics. They really like giving out the flier movement skills as seals, huh. Are we going to get Flier Guidance too?

Don't have any of the bonus units this go around (RIP Ike), not even a random 4* Oscar. I'll have to wait for Titania to come around. Does anyone know how many battles that takes without a bonus unit?

It's kind of annoying they chose Mia instead of Soren or normal Titania tbh.

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Don't have any of the bonus units this go around (RIP Ike), not even a random 4* Oscar. I'll have to wait for Titania to come around. Does anyone know how many battles that takes without a bonus unit?

If you get a perfect run in the Hard difficulty or above and with the 3x multiplier, you will get 1000+ points, granting you the 4 Stars Titania. Than you can promote her to 5 Stars to make the battles easier.

11 minutes ago, Nanima said:

If you battle on the highest level you should get her 4* after a battle or two even without a bonus unit thanks to the bonuses.

59 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If you get a perfect run in the Hard difficulty or above and with the 3x multiplier, you will get 1000+ points, granting you the 4 Stars Titania. Than you can promote her to 5 Stars to make the battles easier.

58 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

If you battle on the highest level you should get her 4* after a battle or two even without a bonus unit thanks to the bonuses.

Thanks. That's good to know. :)

More Orbs and some seals are always nice, although the idea of Blood Runs Red as a festive map is a little bizarre given the plot that happens there. At least it isn't Gebal Castle.

Not going to have any bonus units. Although if Miccy doesn't come right away tomorrow, hopefully I'll get an Oscar along the way, and that'd make me happy. Not going to use Seasonal Titania.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Are we going to get Flier Guidance too?

I hope so. That skill is so much fun.

Well, already knew about the two most exciting pieces, but the last map looks cool. Darting Blow is going to be really fun on Eliwood's new refinement, and Titania is going to be my grail merge project as soon as Camus finishes up (unless they keep doing the thing where they release another grail character that I like even more than the last). Flier guidance is cool, I guess, but seems like the weakest of those types of skills as they're the ones with the most mobility anyway. Geyser Dance is decided eh, but at least it'll be nice for when I'm training low res units. I'll probably bring Zelgius/BK on one of my teams because I have a terrible sense of humor. Need to decide whether I want to invest in finally training that decidedly meh nature Oscar or use Mia before I get Titania.

Darting Blow? The Windsweep Ephraim build shall be reborn anew!... I just need a Spd Wave from Valentine's Ike or Laevatain.

In other news, Titania looks like a pretty good unit. I'm not quite sure how I would build her, but her Res looks good enough for Ploys if it's invested into.

Greil as a boss doesn't look like a whole lot of fun to fight against, but I'll accept the challenge.

Looks like I will build a team around og Ike.  Team one will be: og Ephraim, Dorcas, Genny and og Ike. I could use Mia, but I hardly ever use og Ike since I like L!Ike better.  The seals look good darting blow might be fun on Naesala for more speed.  Hopefully some of the TT orbs will break my pity rate on the Vday banner.

Oh yeah, I recognize that final map! That's Port Toha. A bit odd since we never once saw Greil there, but it is a PoR map.

Greil's defenses though, Jesus Christ. It doesn't look like you can damage him with anything but a red mage.

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I recognize that final map! That's Port Toha. A bit odd since we never once saw Greil there, but it is a PoR map.

Greil's defenses though, Jesus Christ. It doesn't look like you can damage him with anything but a red mage.

Nah, that Fury 4 will do all the damage for us. XD

Also, you are very much correct about something:

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I figured Greil would be the boss! I thought it was most fitting if he was. It could be a nod to how he went berserk or how Ike wants to one day surpass him by defeating him in a duel.

Remember that Greil was in a small town when he went berserk. This might be of a PoR one where the Black Knight was, but it very likely is a reference to him going berserk in that village. 

Since the Tempest Trial is vortex of space and time, Greil is likely a manifestation of the time he went berserk and murdered his wife. 

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Nah, that Fury 4 will do all the damage for us. XD

Oh yeah, it just might. lol

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Remember that Greil was in a small town when he went berserk. This might be of a PoR one where the Black Knight was, but it very likely is a reference to him going berserk in that village. 

Since the Tempest Trial is vortex of space and time, Greil is likely a manifestation of the time he went berserk and murdered his wife. 

Yeah, but was it really Port Toha? We don't know for sure. But I guess using that location was easy enough.

I wonder though... If this is berserk Greil, and our guys go in and beat him, is Elena saved in that timeline, but with Greil dying instead of her? I wonder how things in PoR would've gone if that was the case.

Edited by Anacybele