Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the 4* Titania for this TT and she's been doing fine, I left TA3 off her for autobattle. I'll be able to max out the HM on my Minerva and Joshua with this TT, I feel like it's been ages for them. Come to think of it, I should do Titania's Heroic Ordeal as well.

I'm not really a fan of the seals this time but I'm hoping the next TT will have something I like. 

Debating if I should swap out Ike for GD!Titania after I get her 5* version but he's been doing a good job of tanking physical ranged units and Greil. I could swap out my green unit but then I'd be running 2 reds and that doesn't have the best color coverage. Decisions, decisions... 

Edited by Flying Shogi

This TT is awesome so far, Ike having to go up against an other worldly version of his dad is a neat and tough mission for him.

Fitting that I'm using GD Ike as my bonus unit. My other three team members are Freddy, Reinhardt, and a dancer. They totally trivialize lunatic 7 too lol. Mainly because Ike and Rein heal up with Aether/Radiant Aether and Freddy doesn't take much damage period. So crazy. XD

Just continuing in with my old strat- Team Laguz (except Nailah has been swapped for Naesala) clears the top difficulty twice a day, and then I spam the first Hard on autobattle with a Vike/Lector/Hector team. Except this time to reduce the tedium a little, I'll permit myself usage of Seasonal Titania on the autobattle runs. When the TT is done however, she will be liquidated. I aim to hit 50k by the final day of this, anything sooner is tedium.

The TT is a lot harder to auto-battle than expected. (Ike is supposed to just roll everyone.)

There's a ton of sword-breakers in base kits for some reason, so Ike gets chipped down. : /

(The fact that horses with no sustain + bad bulk is pretty terrible in TT doesn't help, but I don't feel like giving Mist or Soren the Daylight line considering they'll literally never use it outside auto-battle.)

The team I am using on this TT+ is OG Ike, Male Robin, Halloween Mia and Groom Marth, and this team is working pretty well.

X IKE: YOUNG MERCENARY ROBIN: HIGH DELIVERER MIA: MOONLIT WITCH MARTH: ALTEAN GROOM
WEAPON Ragnell  Tactical Bolt (Special)  Witchy Wand+ (Dazzling)  Ardent Service+ (Def)
ASSIST  Swap  Reposition  Recover+  Rally Def/Res
SPECIAL Aether Bonfire Heavenly Light Bonfire
A-SKILL Heavy Blade 3 Fury 3 Attack +3 Sturdy Blow 2
B-SKILL Swordbreaker 3 Vantage 3 Wrathful Staff 3 Lancebreaker 3
C-SKILL Threaten Def 3 Atk Smoke 3 Drive Res 2 Hone Spd 3
SACRED SEAL Atk/Spd 2 Quick Riposte 3 Live to Serve 3 Drive Spd 2

38 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

How many points have been needed in the lasts TT+ to get rank 1K? And top 5K?

I need some feathers, so if I’m going to grind, at least I’ll try to get a nice rank too

Don't know about the others TT because until now I never tried to get the best feather award but I'm currently ranked 387 and I have 81.854 points.

48 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

How many points have been needed in the lasts TT+ to get rank 1K? And top 5K?

I need some feathers, so if I’m going to grind, at least I’ll try to get a nice rank too

Don't know about top 1K, but around 130K points has been enough for the top 5K last several TTs. 

39 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

@DLNarshen @Hekselka thanks!

Then top 1K seems a bit too far for me, but I think I could reach top 5K if I push hard enough

That's what I usually do. You'll need to burn some stamina pots, but it's not too bad. The feathers from HM are a nice little bonus.

Currently running

+10 Mia [+Spd] (Resolute Blade, Reposition, Moonbow, Flashing Blade 3, Wrath 3, Atk/Spd 2)
+10 Brave Ike [+Atk] (Urvan, Reposition, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Drive Def 2, Fierce Stance 3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics 3, Atk Tactic 3, Def Tactic 3)
+10 Halloween Mia [+Spd] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzling], Recover+, Imbue, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Hone Fliers, Live to Serve 3)

Mia is only half-built because I'm lazy. Legendary Azura is running double Tactic so that even if she doesn't use Gray Waves on someone, they can still get useful buffs (also because I'm lazy and don't want to switch her skills around between this and Aether Raids). I had to switch out Heavenly Light for Imbue on Halloween Mia to prevent it from pulling the other Mia out of Wrath range.

Mia can usually get Greil down to single-digit health in a single hit on the first turn with a Wrath-powered Moonbow and Fury's recoil damage, after which the map is just clean-up.

Just got Titania, now I'm going to train her up in the lower difficulty levels with her old commander since I also finally got Greil too! I'll run my whole GD gang for a bit too. ^^ I have Ike and Mist already!

13 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Then top 1K seems a bit too far for me, but I think I could reach top 5K if I push hard enough

Depending on the TT, top 1K cutoff usually ranges from 220K-250K, with the cutoff I think somewhere in the 230K range last time (maybe less).  The first TT this year had a cut-off of around 250K.  I wouldn't advise going for it unless you're willing to spend a ton of stamina potions, or if you have the patience and time, doing Lunatic 7 manually a ton like me.  Thank goodness for a 1.5 hour commute each way via trains to help me grind.

As @daisy jane said, top 5K is much more attainable, and I think somewhere around 120-140K should be sufficient this time.  If you think you can do it, 8000 feathers will definitely be worth the effort!  I helped her last TT get to top 5K, and hopefully she does the same here, and maybe you might too!

I forgot to share my teams:

• Team 1: Greil, 4* Draug, Kliff, 4* Oscar
  • Team 2: 4* OG Titania, V!Titania, 4* Sully, Nina

That's right - four 4* heroes for HM grinding through TT on Lunatic 7 with a little bit of budget SI.  Both teams are actually really doing well after a shaky first day.

Edited by DarkAlf

@daisy jane @DarkAlf thx!

It seems that I’ll go for 5K then. I can grind as much as I want during the weekend. Since I’m the one who drives when going to work, I don’t have those time lapses, but I can spend at least one or two stamina bars at work. 

Potions are not a problem, and I play Lunatic 7 manually either way, so nice