Tempest Trials+: Greil's Request (Feb 9th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have been mentioned, but this seemed to be one of the easiest TT's to date. Outside of some character building runs, I think my original teams cleared all seven maps each time, which never happens for me. I always run into an odd map that perfectly exploits my team, and that hasn't happened yet...or I just ran a better strategy. What about you? Has this run seemed a little easier?

On 2/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, jameslove001 said:

This may have been mentioned, but this seemed to be one of the easiest TT's to date. Outside of some character building runs, I think my original teams cleared all seven maps each time, which never happens for me. I always run into an odd map that perfectly exploits my team, and that hasn't happened yet...or I just ran a better strategy. What about you? Has this run seemed a little easier?

This easiest way to clear Tempest Trials in my opinion is to run a Firesweep archer and a Dancer/Singer and the other two units can be anything you want.

This is the first time in many months I put in the effort to nab more than 4000 feathers for my rank. I always expect it to get easier with time do to players dropping off, but if anything it's gotten harder just to nab a 10K rank. I decided to sub in Titania and Oscar once regular Ike capped HM. Didn't want to do Oscar since he's a gem weapon cavalry that will face plant into the nearest Beruka on auto battle, but he had been doing okay after I gave him a silver lance from a 3 star Clair I wouldn't have otherwise used. And Titania could use a bit more SP. Together they did very well in autobattles.

Anyone remember what the final map theme for this one was? I'm making a playlist but forgot what the music was because I had the sound off most of the time when auto battling....

In other news, my PoR Ike finally capped SP and HM which feels good. He may be powercreeped now but it was great using his speedy self again (mine was +Spd with Fury)

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Anyone remember what the final map theme for this one was? I'm making a playlist but forgot what the music was because I had the sound off most of the time when auto battling....

The name of the theme is "His Father's Son", from the game Path of Radiance.

Spoiler

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Diovani Bressan Oh thanks, isn't this the same one as the TT with Brave Ike as the TT boss? First time a last boss theme was repeated?

That's right. The "Less Than Heroic" Tempest Trial, featuring Brave Ike as boss, used the same theme.

We had cases of of TT and GHB using the same theme and/or map (like the Stepping into the New Year TT, which had OG Takumi as the boss, and the Fallen Takumi GHB, used the same theme and map), but this is the first time a map theme appears in the final map in more than one TT.