Your wishlist for the next trailer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Chopper... said:

It would be really funny if you died cutting trees.

I unironically miss the devil axe in Tellius, Awakening and Fates. If it weren't for that thing I wouldn't have started with the series after finding this video... which ironically ends with a death by cutting a tree. Full circle? Definitely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5AS8-rukc

I want to know if there's a relationship system, just so we can put that to bed. 

I want to know more about tactics and the game's unique mechanics.

I want to see a greater variety of the available classes.

I guess the obvious now would be:

*Show off how supports work since they mostly show that off later on with signs of S Ranks or a new form of relationship system to end that debate once and for all.

*Avatar customization beyond choosing only gender.

*A new character interaction mode(you know they gotta have something regarding that to flesh them out more and further gain support points).

*More detail on the troops

*More playable characters that are not students we only see 2 other teacher characters but more outside the academy.

*If there will be a traversable map and further 3D exploration outside the academy.

*The shops.

*The main menu UI.

*How the story will be structured after choosing a House.

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

I want to see an overhaul of the UI since I think it's pretty unappealing as it is. I also hope for some (more?) touch ups to character portraits, especially the eyes. 

I'd love to see some more gameplay including more detailed maps, how gambit work, details on skills and arts, and maybe a bit of exploration shown.

Finally, some details on the story like whether there's a split or route options would be nice. Also some info on the lords and a few other characters.

For me would be:

-If we can name Byleth. He is a silent Mc so this feature isnt a must but if im playing the game 3 times for different houses then i want at least a different name per playthrough.

-If there will be S-supports, be it being married or just becoming a couple. Also included wether we can romance the teachers and confirmation that Byleth can romance his students and so people with grips towards it assimilate it.

-What will replace skinship as spouse interaction. Sure being married is all nice and dandy but would like if there were dates and stuff to do with your chosen partner.

-Of course a very indepth gameplay trailer, this one most likely will be separated between short trailersthough.

-A basic bio of the characters, which will most likely be spaced out with mini-trailers focusing on each house.

-Maybe a graphical increase? It gets tiresome to read people complain on the graphics (As if it ever was the series strong point).

Thats it for now.

My wishlist:

* Show Avatar customization if it exists beyond choosing your gender, name, strength stat and weak stat

* Show how supports work

* More info on the Chruch

* More details on the supporting troops

* The explorable areas

* More playable characters

* Traversible world map if it exists

* Gameplay/story outside the academy 

* If there is a capture system (I like capture mechanics!!!)

For now, mine is.

-Some info on the three houses themselves

- More info on troops

- If there will be more areas we can explore in 3D (like the Officers Academy)

- If the weapon triangle and/or supports are returning

- Some details of how arts work

- Playable characters who aren`t students (if they ever are in the game)

That`s all for now. Might add more things if I think of them.

• Avatar customization beyond the basic gender, name, strong/weak stat choice.
    • Skin color and eye color options.
  • Beast units!
  • Explorable areas like dungeons and villages.
  • Non-student characters.
    • Older characters, as in like 30+, would be great. But not crap like Nowi or Nyx I mean characters like Marcus, Wallace, Duessel, Reina, Saber, etc. where the character actually looks older instead of just saying they are but looking young because magic or what have you.
  • What’s the deal with the troops?
  • Objectives outside of “route the enemy” or “defeat the boss”
    • I want “escape” and “defend” chapters specifically since those are my favorites.
      • Also, the optional objectives that PoR had like “not engaging with x unit” or “escape without being seen (stealth mission)” because those were awesome.
  • Full character artwork.
  • More deets on the fist weapons and where they lie on the weapon triangle.
  • The return of light magic and the magic triangle please IS, please.
  • Elaborate on how much of an impact our choice of house makes. Nothing too detailed and spoilery, just whether there will be big story/gameplay differences or minimal changes.

Personally, i want a small gameplay with the new mechanics talked about and cleanest graphics.

I had enough grasp on the game to be interested, i don't want to be mouth feeded with more informations before playing, like i did for Fates. 

I just want to discover the game while playing, and even if he ends up bad. I'll know, i got my fun along the way.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:00 AM, Aera said:

I am kind of expecting a trailer based on Claude and Dimitri like the trailer that had the voice over from Edelgard.

This is something I'd like to see. Hope Eddelgard isn't more important than the other two.

- Would like to know more about how classes work, and how they interact with weapon training. More on the teaching aspect.

- More teachers and more house members.

- More info on supports

- Character customization if it is there

- Formations/troops

Rather they keep story details for when the game releases; don't want to know what's going on before I play the game.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, vanguard333 said:

1.  Red hair as a customization option for Byleth. (Come on Nintendo! I already had to put up with lack of red hair in Awakening, Fates, and Pokémon: Sun & Moon)

Fates was crazy broad with color choices. Several shades of red were present

On 2/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, NegativeExponents- said:
  • Avatar customization beyond the basic gender, name, strong/weak stat choice.
    • Skin color and eye color options.
  • Explorable areas like dungeons and villages.
  • Non-student characters.
  • The return of light magic and the magic triangle please IS, please.
  • Elaborate on how much of an impact our choice of house makes. Nothing too detailed and spoilery, just whether there will be big story/gameplay differences or minimal changes.

Especially these. When in Askr am I going to be able to make a darker skinned avatar with ethnic hair IS?

Maybe IS will improve Femleth’s design as something more practical and fitting of a teacher.

2 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Maybe IS will improve Femleth’s design as something more practical and fitting of a teacher.

I have my fingers crossed for this. It was like they only wanted to show that they had a F!Avatar. The design clashes with everyone else's outfits. 

Guest Edelgard for Smash
On 2/18/2019 at 9:08 AM, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

I guess the obvious now would be:

*Show off how supports work since they mostly show that off later on with signs of S Ranks or a new form of relationship system to end that debate once and for all.

*Avatar customization beyond choosing only gender.

*A new character interaction mode(you know they gotta have something regarding that to flesh them out more and further gain support points).

*More detail on the troops

*More playable characters that are not students we only see 2 other teacher characters but more outside the academy.

*If there will be a traversable map and further 3D exploration outside the academy.

*The shops.

*The main menu UI.

*How the story will be structured after choosing a House.

This

Although I highly doubt there is any character customization for the main character’s looks beyond gender.

52 minutes ago, Guest Edelgard for Smash said:

This

Although I highly doubt there is any character customization for the main character’s looks beyond gender.

Yeah that's why I leave out saying appearance since its unlikely here any other customization option is fine.

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

Guest Edelgard for Smash
45 minutes ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

Yeah that's why I leave out saying appearance since its unlikely here any other customization option is fine.

Do you mean like picking a birthday and strengths and weaknesses for stats?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boatcat

More definitive character art, something putting questions about supports to bed, indications of how the story goes along after choosing a house, more voice acting,  telling us what game modes there are, explaining Byleth’s Turnwheel ability, Amiibo comparability, general story differences between the paths of the three houses, epic story trailers centered around Dmitri and Claude, like Regal Edelgard said above, some cool sounding music like the E3 trailer theme or, even better, the rest of the E3 trailer music.

Also, I’d like Matthew Mercer to be involved in this, he’s great.

• Playable characters that aren't students (and adults) 

• Promoted classes (please, please, please bring Summoner back, it would be sick with the troop feature)

• More scenes from outside/after the school 

• More peeks at the soundtracks

• Customization, but nothing too crazy (I'm okay with Byleth looking the way he does, shame about Feleth's stockings tho) 

• Voice options *unless Byleth is silent, which makes me confused regarding supports

• More info on Sothis/time rewind feature, is it just a new Mila's Turnwheel or something more?

• Headshots and names for the missing students, especially the Golden Deer squad

• A new shirt for Raphael (his current one is too large for him)