Seliph glitch

UFVKNP

Alright, I'm back.

I am on chapter 9 of FE4 at the moment, and I just got finished capturing Grutia. And for the love of god... this glitch started right before I started the fight against Judah, and it's driving me nuts.

For no apparent reason, at the start of every turn, Seliph is greyed out as if he's already moved, even though he hasn't. As such, he's only capable of moving if Lene uses her turn to dance for him. In addition to that, because of this (apparently), the cursor at the start of every turn defaults to the tile at the top left corner of the map, instead of the tile Seliph is standing on, and when Julia spoke to him to trigger the conversation that gives him Res+3, the on-map appearance of the Res+3 message appeared on an off-screen tile directly underneath him.

Anyone know what's doing this? It's driving me crazy. I can't play like this!

UPDATE. I TRIED RESETTING AND IT GOT WORSE. https://imgur.com/a/2wni3Jz

In case you can't tell or you don't want to click on the link, Seliph is now occupying the same space as one of Arion's dracoknights, but the dracoknight in question is still there. Hovering over the space displays Seliph's current HP, but pressing R displays the information for the dracoknight and pressing A brings up the movement range for that same dracoknight. Seliph is unable to move.

I ended my turn to see what would happen in this situation. All of the dracoknights directly surrounding Seliph attacked him (and he got ludicrous crits as usual), but the one he was on top of didn't do anything, and the rest didn't move, including Arion himself.

The ones that he isn't directly adjacent to don't seem to realize that he's there, to the point that this almost seems like cheating since he kills them so easily (outside of Arion, of course, but like I said, he doesn't notice Seliph).

I mean... shortcut, I guess? I'll try and play from this situation, since it's definitely more favorable than the last one, and post another update when I get to chapter 10.

Oops, didn't see Vaxi. Nope, didn't try dismounting, and haven't done it at all yet. I'll give that a shot as well, I suppose.

UPDATE: It took a few tries, since I made a couple bonehead mistakes, but I got Seliph out of that mess and finished the chapter. On to the home stretch!

Edited by UFVKNP