Danganronpa Trilogy potentially listed for Switch on Amazon Japan

Jedi

https://nintendosoup.com/danganronpa-trilogy-listed-for-nintendo-switch-on-amazon-japan/

It could be a mislisting as stated, but as this has become one of my favorite series in the past year, I felt i'd report on it. DR1/2/V3 would be awesome on the Switch. Get more people to play them, and enjoy em.

huh interesting. If this is true, do you think we'll be getting despair girls as well? I mean the dnaganronpa series is in a bit of weird state with kodaka having left spike chunsoft sometime ago. Though I can see this being real what with what's been going with sony's whole visual novel ban. 

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

huh interesting. If this is true, do you think we'll be getting despair girls as well? I mean the dnaganronpa series is in a bit of weird state with kodaka having left spike chunsoft sometime ago. Though I can see this being real what with what's been going with sony's whole visual novel ban. 

I could see a UDGs port as well. I'd be up for that on Switch too, portable for me to practice potential quick runs of it.