Sneaking out of Ram to win a war, dont tell Grandpapa! A FE Echoes LTC with a new face to the LTC scene

PurpleEchoes

Hey everyone, I decided to try out a full on LTC run after considering a Blitzkreig run for the longest time. Echoes is by far my favorite 3ds title, and I decided I want it to be my first game to LTC. I know its going to be more difficult than most other games for an LTC Run due to high enemy bulk and terrain advantages, but theres also so much fun things to be had like some pretty crazy warp strats.

Ive played through the first act to get a feel for it and just getting to Silque to 7 in time took a bit of planning but it was so fun to just Warp people over the wall. I decided to restart the run though because I had some very poor optimization since I viewed it as a test run, but now Im recording it and uploading it to youtube for anyone who would like to keep up.

I read through Espinosa's post about attempting the same thing, and I think I will take his handling of coin farming. Silver marks are a-ok to farm but can not be converted to Gold Marks.

The prologue itself was easy enough, just throw Mycen at Slayde until he kills him on turn 1 then kill the remaining Cav. Shoutout to the seed where Mycen orkod Slayde then missed the Cavalier who proceeded to run and Claim Slaydes Grave.