Why Nanna is a Bad Unit

A Boy

Why Nanna is a Bad Unit

by A Boy

Nanna cannot be mounted indoors which means she cannot look cool while indoors. Cool is also used for temperature. Temperature is measured by a thermometer. Thermometers are made out of mercury. Mercury is the first planet from the sun. 1st can be directed towards things like a race or something like that. What kind of races are there? Mario kart. What is in mario kart? Ditches that you can fall into. What else can you fall into? Pitfalls. Nanna is confirmed a pitfall. Pitfalls are generally things that most newbs do that are discouraged. Most newbs like Nanna but actually she's bad. The pitfall sign is yellow just like Nanna's hair. The sun is red and yellow. Using Nanna may result in the sun exploding and killing us all. This is why nanna is a bad unit. There’s more though.

Nanna has the Earth Sword. Obviously the Earth is related to the Earth we're on rn. What does the Earth have? Oxygen. We breath oxygen. Oxygen makes water. H20. H20 can be related to a hose because close enough plus hose makes water. Hoses are green. the Earth is green. Clearly a sign of another flood coming to wipe out Earth if you use Nanna.

Mercury is 1st. Earth is 3rd. Venus is between. What does Venus have to do with anything? Well if you think about it, Earth can be turned into heart and Mercury in a therometer has that big red circle at the bottom. Clearly this is the top half of a person with the Mercury being the brain that has everything. The mercury is trying to transfer to Earth but Venus is blocking the way. Venus is veing extremely not understanding super to Mercury rn and is being rood. so how can Mercury stop venus? Well he cant. But Earth can. When people die, ghostly forms of themselves come up with those little harps and onion rings on top of them. Clearly they're moving like air. Air is in wind. Wind can push things. We can use wind to push venus away. But we need to kill Nannas to do this.

Mars is the place where people are like aliens are there. Well they are and they want shit from you. What kind of shit? They want the Earth Sword to suck life out of everything. We have to make sure no Nannas survive in order to prevent these aliens from taking over the universe because killing Nannas will result in losing the Earth Sword. Jupiter has a big red spot on it. That big red spot is actually a 3 headed Clifford who's ready to come and pounce on us anything. But we have our nukes to stop him. The 3 headed Clifford has made an alliance with the aliens on mars to get the Earth Swords in order to take over and absorb our nukes. But there's more to this.

Saturn doesnt like Mars or Jupiter blocking the sun so he and FDR met in the British Charter during WW2 in order to create an alliance. Saturn wants our help to get rid of the 3 headed Clifford and the aliens from mars. He needs our credit card number, the 3 numbers on the back, the expiration date, and lots of fuel for the ring to create a plasma cannon to blast the 2 planets. But where would we get such fuel? From the ghostly people with little harps and onion rings of course. Nanna is the best candidate for this because we need to kill the Nannas anyway to prevent the aliens from Mars from taking the Earth Swords.

Earth obviously wants all the help it can get so president Truman teleported behind Uranus and Neptune asking them to help fight the aliens from mars and the 3 headed Clifford. They say they would but they're so depressed from being so far away from the sun and action that they need some encouragement to fight. This is why we use those Nanna souls to help them feel better with their little harps. With your help, we can kill as many Nannas as possible to prevent the aliens from Mars and the 3 headed Clifford from attacking us and destroy them instead with the help of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.

Also Pluto doesnt count. Cause it aint a planet.

And this is why Nanna is a bad unit. Thank you for listening.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Have you considered downgrading from acid to marijuana?

Sure, you might very well end up not posting anything for the day, but I assure you it's not a bad alternative.

I don't do weed. Instead I get high from all the units I killed in my fire emblem games.

14 hours ago, Jotari said:

Pluto is a planet you god damned ingrate.

Sadly no, not for a decade now. It's been categorised as too small to be a planet (Like as if it was recognised as in the solar system but not granted the rank of planet)

Also, I have to say this absolutely should be in FftF, but that would lessen the impact of this post as well. Bravo on this, I'm pretty sure it's too premeditated for drugs.

43 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I'm surprised that this hasn't been moved yet, though I don't know how much the nes/snes era is the wild west of serenes.

considering that there's still people who like to discuss about different things regarding that era's titles, i guess it should stay clean.

13 minutes ago, Fenreir said:

considering that there's still people who like to discuss about different things regarding that era's titles, i guess it should stay clean.

I don't mean if it should be clean, just how policed it is, like if no one reports a post did it ever really happen as far as mods are concerned?

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

Sadly no, not for a decade now. It's been categorised as too small to be a planet (Like as if it was recognised as in the solar system but not granted the rank of planet)

Also, I have to say this absolutely should be in FftF, but that would lessen the impact of this post as well. Bravo on this, I'm pretty sure it's too premeditated for drugs.

What, so you think dwarfs shouldn't be classes as human? You goddamned sizeist.

Edited by Jotari

. . .holy shit, I should lock this topic on the basis that it's literally unreadable on Night Forest.

But I'll take the advice of cooler heads, and move it to Shitposting Central, a.k.a. Far from the Forest.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Shitposting Central, a.k.a. Far from the Forest.

It's also the perfect place to post controversial stuff Jane Austen style and making sure you don't get banned.

59 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

It's also the perfect place to post controversial stuff Jane Austen style and making sure you don't get banned.

You still don't want to push it too far. Things can get locked here too. Like (jokingly) wanting to romance Gardevoir and Tyranitar.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You still don't want to push it too far. Things can get locked here too. Like (jokingly) wanting to romance Gardevoir and Tyranitar.

I mean I dunno if you saw my last post about why I believe Casuals vs Elititsts isn't a real war going on but yeah, Gardevoir and Tyranitar? What the actual hell?