Nintendo Direct on February 13 2019

Thane

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

So 3 Houses will come out in the Spring, thought it would be delayed. I'm looking forward to the news.

you say that, but the new total war game got delayed three weeks before release. shit happens. "spring" kinda encompasses a wide timeframe

Edited by Tryhard

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

you say that, but the new total war game got delayed three weeks before release. shit happens. "spring" kinda encompasses a wide timeframe

True. I guess waiting for over 6 months for more information made think of the worst happening.

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Urge to hype rising!

*Begins layering several hundred incantations and opening a bag of sealing macguffins the depth of Lake Baikal.*

Hype might feel so good, but it is so wrong! Do not give in!

Hope it's good, even if I don't watch it.

6 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Wait, how do you know it has Three Houses news!?

...including new details on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Meme is dead. I was like "'NANI!!!!"

19 minutes ago, Lau said:

Hallelujah!

More news on Three Houses is great. Please don't let Byleth be customisable, please don't let Byleth be customisable...

Why not, if I may ask?

FINALLY!

Can we have more news on Luigi's Mansion 3 too? It still doesn't have a solid release date, only spring as well. I wanna know a bit more about that plot too, the initial trailer left open a lot of questions. Also, where's Professor E. Gadd?

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Why not, if I may ask?

Nothing against avatars, but Corrin left a bad impression.

It's mostly because I love Byleth's design, and his name has a meaning that could tie into the plot. It's selfish, I know, but eh, what can you do?

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Nothing against avatars, but Corrin left a bad impression.

It's mostly because I love Byleth's design, and his name has a meaning that could tie into the plot. It's selfish, I know, but eh, what can you do?

Then just don't customize him and leave his name as Byleth?

Mass Effect's Shephard is customizable in appearance, gender, and first name. He also has a default appearance and remains as one of gaming's best protagonists.

Why do people assume that the game still has a spring release? Because of the financial report? Or because Ninty wouldn't delay a game that they announce information for?

Just to be clear, I would love to see the game release in the spring but they could always delay it, no?

6 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Then just don't customize him and leave his name as Byleth?

Mass Effect's Shephard is customizable in appearance, gender, and first name. He also has a default appearance and remains as one of gaming's best protagonists.

For a supposed grown up man/woman in an universe where he needs to play the role of a hero who needs to save everyone he has some really bad dialogue and idiotic moments.

1 minute ago, Hekselka said:

Why do people assume that the game still has a spring release? Because of the financial report? Or because Ninty wouldn't delay a game that they announce information for?

Just to be clear, I would love to see the game release in the spring but they could always delay it, no?

For a supposed grown up man/woman in an universe where he needs to play the role of a hero who needs to save everyone he has some really bad dialogue and idiotic moments.

Which are entirely up to the player. 

That's part of roleplaying. If your protagonist is a stick in the mud, it is probably not the way that you would picture your protagonist.