Nintendo Direct tomorrow with Three Houses info!

Corrobin

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Rose482 said:

I hope they don't, that to me seem like apart of the story the player is better off figuring out on their own.

For games like these, I always expect trailers to tell as little as possible from the story, so I can figure it out by myself.
It spoils the magic to get everything revealed early!

Since we still have some time left I want to know something.

Who is the one that creates the Topic with the new Information about FE3H that we are going to see soon ?

I really want to avoid duplicate Topics so... we could help the mods in that reagard (even if it is only a Little).

Or are the mods the ones that do that normally ? Just curious.

1 hour ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

For games like these, I always expect trailers to tell as little as possible from the story, so I can figure it out by myself.
It spoils the magic to get everything revealed early!

Yeah I don't like when more than needed about the story is revealed, so I hope we will mostly see gameplay stuff.

Mostly gameplay stuff would be nice, tbh right now thats all I care about. Story has always been a bit of an afterthought for me with FE. The story is good, cool Ill enjoy it. Story isnt good, then at least its still a decent game. I also havent had an issue with outright hating any story though, so Ill probably be fine there anyway. Characters are more important for me anyway.

I want to know if the game will look any different on this look, this was a pretty large delay all things considered. Who knows what might have changed.

Edited by Tolvir

Well, that was something. That's gonna be a lot to dissect.

They had me really worried that they were about to announce three versions for a while

Edited by Cysx

RELEASE DATE JULY 26 BABY, THAT'S IN MY VACATION :D

Man oh man unlike the first trailer I really like what I saw! It looks like they're really trying new things out and I can't wait to play it. Really digging the art style and the way it looks.

Well we got the release date at least!! Figured it was getting delayed, we had 0 info for it to possibly come out in the Spring at this point, so I'm glad they're putting more time into development.

Initial thoughts? I'm fascinated and need to see more, but it didn't look like much in terms of .... plot. Like what's going to happen? They were pretty vague, which I don't mind, but it feels like the school setting is a major chunk of the game. And I don't particularly love the whole "choose a house" thing, but from clips it looks like they'll all join you eventually? Hopefully?

But also it's VOICED! Seemingly fully voiced which makes me REALLY happy.

And the character designs look SO interesting and so good! I really liked what we got to see in the trailer from a character design aspect, though it didn't give me a lot to go on in gameplay. I wish they had focused a bit more on mechanics but with the extra development time it makes sense it's gonna take a while.

Cautiously excited. It definitely seems to be a different tone from Fates (probably closer to Awakening meets Path of Radiance).

Called it. Don't take those investor report thingies too seriously. They're subject to change unless a specific date or month is mentioned

It seemed rather cringey at least with how they presented it. Not a fan of the visuals and models, but the portraits look nice.

Ugh. I did not like what they showed there. The Avatar is confirmed to be the central character because they have some special power that allows them to see and hear the loli dragon. The character models look bad (to me), but the portraits are nice. The main conflict is going to involve anime school so at least everyone has an excuse as to why they are a teenager but still I have never been a fan of anime schools.