Nintendo Direct tomorrow with Three Houses info!

Corrobin

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said it was coming on the 13th (not doubting the information, it's just news to me that anyone before predicted when it'd be)?  I don't keep up much with leakers, and I am one who believes that 13 is an unlucky number on account of Friday the 13th.  The true lucky number is 36, but I guess that can't really be a date now, can it?

Anyway, I can't wait for people to be both astounded and disappointed at the same time by the direction the series is going.  Or even better, for people to build up their hype to ridiculous ends only to turn out disappointed.  That's my favorite thing about the entertainment industry, people making themselves disappointed for no reason.

13 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Who said it was coming on the 13th (not doubting the information, it's just news to me that anyone before predicted when it'd be)?  I don't keep up much with leakers, and I am one who believes that 13 is an unlucky number on account of Friday the 13th.  The true lucky number is 36, but I guess that can't really be a date now, can it?

Anyway, I can't wait for people to be both astounded and disappointed at the same time by the direction the series is going.  Or even better, for people to build up their hype to ridiculous ends only to turn out disappointed.  That's my favorite thing about the entertainment industry, people making themselves disappointed for no reason.

A reliable leaker who's been right several times before mentioned it. I forget his name, but he has a track record at least, so it wasn't a random guess. 13 is technically a "lucky" number. Haha. That's what the leaker said. And he's right.

I'm sooooooo excited though! I want another trailer. A release date. And maybe some new character profiles or something added to the main site!

Edited by Kiran_

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

If Nintendo is mentioning Three Houses in the direct info, the game will have a good amount of time in the spotlight. Maybe at least 10 minutes of Three Houses.

Yeah that's the perfect amount plus there'll be extra stuff on their site too after!

It's been 3000 years.jpeg

Man, I was honestly starting to give up hope with how long it took to give us something. I swear that Awakening and Fates had more and sooner news after their first trailer than 3H but eh whatever I'm glad to hear we're finally getting more.

And I hope that we're getting a release date.

@Kiran_ Leaker goes by King Zell. Here's the original ResetEra post: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-speculation-ot-a-thread-about-something-read-op.98257/page-24#post-17704098

As for the Direct itself, I'll unfortunately be working. And though my shift starts kind of late, there's little chance that I'll be able to hold off on my break until 5PM. I'll be eagerly checking this place and Reddit for updates though.

Any last bets on the release date? I'm going to say... 

- Earliest: Apr 20, the franchise's anniversary

- Latest, June 30, a week into summer, and soon after E3

- Least extreme: May 15, shortly after the FExpo

44 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Woof! Can't imagine that being my favorite thing, I'm just here for the games, dude.

22 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Woof! Can't imagine that being my favorite thing, I'm just here for the games, dude.

Pure salt is an acquired taste, to be sure.

Though the games are nice, too.

32 minutes ago, domilea said:

Oh, ResetEra?  I've heard of that place... not fond things said, but that could be said for lots of forums.

Only thing that sucks is that, like most directs, it's during a time when I'm working. Guess I can hold off until 5 PM when I get home (2 hours after the direct starts).

Kind of makes me glad how they put the Feh Channels much later in the day so I'm actually home when they're on.

14 minutes ago, Guest ACCFMii1 said:

You think they’re gonna elaborate on the whole “crests are to blame” thing?

I hope they don't, that to me seem like apart of the story the player is better off figuring out on their own.