Poimagic's giant FE PMU LP

Poimagic

This will be big. I'm sure you can tell that. This will be a giant PMU of Fates, where I try to use every unit in the game once in a PMU. I have the first one going on currently, and that is where we shall start. I will use this post to make quick summaries about each part of each run, as well as where you can vote for other members of later PMU's. So, let's see where this goes, shall we?

First Run 

Spoiler

image.png.14fbc5c4f6e3dbbe1707536c4560fcbb.png

This was my first run on Rev Hard (and is still ongoing). And here is how it is so far:

Beginning: Hell. Literal hell. Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 just involved a ton of turtling. Gunter was two shot by everything and everyone doubled him. Felicia was like a promoted unit in skills and weapons, but a unpromoted units in stats. And the Corrin was bow locked. The wind map was absolute pain, as everything was bad enough, but Fuga nearly pushed me over the edge. Seal atk, his personal skill, and all my units having shoddy hit rates did not help. The snow chapter was a nice breath of fresh air tho, as my strategy was the same, but I could handle things a bit better. The Ninja forrest chapter was agony, but it wasn't as bad as Fuga's chapter. I also got Kagero, which gave me a new unit to use, which does help.

Midgame: Things got alot better. I got many good units (Leo, Xander, Kiragi, Siegbert, Dwyer) and many units I already had got much better (Corrin, Kagero, Hana). Getting two healers definitely helped the most though. It was still tough, but I didn't need to rely on low hit chance to win.

Lategame: Like midgame, but a little easier. It still is tough, but not as tough, especially since alot of the kids are doing well.

Here is a link to the place to vote if need be:

Spoiler

Anyways, tomorrow, it's time to start the first episode, where we obtain Rhajat and get closer to finishing.

Edited by Poimagic

Episode 1: The Faceless massacre of 2019

Spoiler

UokXf4u.jpg

This will be the team for this map. I brought alot of units with Dragon Blood so I can shut off the the Faceless Dragon veins quickly. Which I could bring Ignatinus, but I'm forced to use Hayato. The skills passed on will be Lucky 7, and only that since Hayato has no skills to pass on

Turn 1

Poi decimates a Faceless with a crit dragon fang.
z7xTOt0.jpg

Due to the fact that I forgot Dwyer can't use a Kris Dagger yet, Kagero is forced to weaken it with the sidelong yumi.

pkT37qo.jpg

Leo decimates another faceless, but suffers from the Dragon spirit's debuff
yDHb11Y.jpg

Soliel finishes off the Faceless Kagero weakened.

img%5D

Siegbert and Hana work together to finish another faceless.

To finish the turn, Kana shuts down the DV closest to the starting party.

Next turn is rather uninteresting, since everyone one just moves closer to Xander, who:
IjUI6wF.jpg 

Enters the range of all the faceless, to tank all of them.

During the enemy phase, Siegbert gets a level up

ncJXTkT.jpg

Standard flier level up. Xander also get's a crit during EP.

X4Yrugh.jpg

Kagero starts the next PP of strong 

SseBpFA.jpg

The turn consists of alot of cleanup, mostly by crits.

G1u4M4x.jpg

2mFqndX.jpg

ccgE0Ir.jpg

61p1AvQ.jpg

Xander gains a kill off of this kill. The level up itself isn't too big (+1 hp,skl and lck), it's the skill he gains that matter the most. He gains Spd taker from this, which now allows him to double the faceless. It will also allow him to get more spd in regular chapters, which is super nice.

UqGzGvs.jpg

To end the turn, Poi shuts down another DV, to stop for faceless from coming up. Kana with her Hayato back pack moves farther along to recruit Rhajat. 

And so, this will be the end so far for episode 1. Tune in next time for a close call and alot of faceless deaths.

Expect weekends to be the main posting time for these episodes, since I have the most time then. 

Episode 2: Creepy Daughters, monster edition

Spoiler

During the enemy phase, Xander is able to weaken the faceless even further, due to now being able to double them with spd taker. He even is able to kill one with a crit

n8MqmR6.jpg

When the Player phase picks back up, Kana kills one faceless, through shoddy rates and with a nice dragon fang

This turn consists of shutting off bogs, with both Xander and Soleil shutting some off

IDWh40V.jpg

eM6ylt4.jpg

Hana stays in the range of some faceless to try and take on a few, after healing of course

3RLGWDd.jpg

sztvbYq.jpg

tccsrSq.jpg

Soliel also gains an amazing level up from this experience.

Y6trkQt.jpg

sslYs9L.jpg

I wish you could've avoided, but swordbreaker exists. Oh well....

0g1p6jY.jpg

H-hana......getting kinda low there......

Sh5uV9p.jpg

HANA, NO! 

Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

She counter kills, and lives. 

mO5Zkz5.jpg

Nice level up tho.

6c3jZqv.jpg

If Hana had killed the faceless to the left of her, she could've died. Potentially.

Anyway, time to recruit Rhajat!

jOZYM9a.jpg

e7WP7Ju.jpg

If my daughter said this to me when she was summoning monsters, I'd be concerned.

In other news,

dRVOSwr.jpg

X2SoMEb.jpg

Dywer gets a kill and nice level up as well.

xR9l8Mc.jpg

Rhajat goes Basara for Rend Heaven with the Offspring seal

This turn consists mostly of killing of faceless, but Nyx get's a level up from a guard stance of all things.

ttJsXc3.jpg

Forrest also shuts off another Swamp, just so no surprises occur

T5dnVDy.jpg

The Enemy phase has another batch of faceless weakening 

xc6TpDj.jpg

mAgEkIlLeR

During the following Player Phase, the rest of the faceless are being easily mopped up. 

Ib7OxS0.jpg

Rhajat goes to her final class of Dark Knight. I do hope her spd gets better.

And to end off this chapter:

IdFmjd4.jpg

Forrest get's his first ever kill, which while nice, is sad.

kuUafNg.jpg

CHAPTER Complete. Hana gave me a scare, but other than that, it was rather easy.

Next episode, we go after Berserker Nina.

Edited by Poimagic