The Special edition up for preorder

E. Wendall

32 minutes ago, AJ Okami said:

Both GAME and the official UK store now have the UK special edition up for preorder

Just in case, here's the link for the UK store.

Pre-orders for the limited or standard edition from the UK store come with a free coin and pouch too. Looks kinda tacky, but hopefully they change the design. Maybe to one of the crests.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you all have gotten yourselves a copy... I’m amazed it’s still available, even if they (maybe) did make plenty this time.. I’m sure that Fates lasted less than an hour the last time round.

There’s no excuses now as still available as I type.

This game is all I am waiting for, July 26 can’t come fast enough.

Edited by Fillion

Just got my copy pre-ordered now from the Nintendo store. Glad it was still around. Maybe it has more availability than the Fates one did...

My friend has just said that he could order this months ago from the Nintendo UK store. He's triple checked the order and it's definitely there and correct. Is there a back way in for preordering or special benefits for any kind of membership that allow this?

Edited by Cute Chao

Well....since I do not pre-order games out of principle , I expect them to make enough so I can grab a copy in my local store.

The FE Fates limited Edition was a nightmare to get so please dear devs......do it right this time ( oh... and prevent the scalpers from buying everything).

@Cute Chao. He must be mistaken because it’s not had/been “months” of availability.  Not at least in regards to the Seasons of War Ltd Ed. The normal release I’ve had pre ordered for months from other websites but Nintendo UK have only just put up the pre order this week for both. Internationally, it’s been different but not the UK.

Edited by Fillion

Just a heads up for EU folks, the special edition is up in some polish shops:

http://hdmarket.pl/pl/p/Gra-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Edycja-LimitowanaNintendo-SWITCH/2033

https://perfectblue.pl/produkt/gra-nintendo-switch-fire-emblem-three-houses-limited-edition/

I can vouch for both stores, been a regular since they opened. Don't expect shortages, the hype level here is zero compared to Fates. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how much me saying this is going to matter, but I'm going to cancel my prerorder from Best Buy due to lack of funds and disinterest in the game. I'm not sure how long it would take to show up as available or if it would show up at all. I'm just mentioning it here just in case anybody in the US is looking to snag one and it doesn't show up as available for a minute.

Ended up pre-ordering this yesterday at GameStop from online. I'm amazed at this point they have any available. I've never bought a special edition before (because I can never get my hands on the ones I want), so pretty exciting.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Ended up pre-ordering this yesterday at GameStop from online. I'm amazed at this point they have any available. I've never bought a special edition before (because I can never get my hands on the ones I want), so pretty exciting.

. . .and ordered (finally)!  I owe you one!