We ask, they deliver: from incest to student teacher relationships. Oh yes!

god_ewan

Is anyone excited to be able to bang our students? Sounds like something straight out of a harem anime. Fire Emblem meets High School DxD.

Also, where will the children come from? The future? Deeprealms? Adoption? Timeskip? Divine intervention? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping they'd give the marriage aspect a break, to be frank. I don't mind it, but I'd rather it not grow stale.

Edited by Shadow Mir

I'm assuming this is a joke, but I'll still answer it seriously.

No. I'm not particularly excited and I find it weird, especially since I'm an education major and I want to become a teacher. I don't know if they're doing S-ranks and maybe they just shouldn't for this game. (Or if they do, make it a very selective cast of perhaps non-student characters.)

Also I see zero reason for there to be children. I think they're giving that a rest.

I don't like it, but the students don't seem to be minors. It's not a High School, it's a military school. They all look to be at least 18 to me. That said, I do hope there are other romance options besides the students. 

Student: I'm hot for the teacher! (has anyone heard the song???)

Byleth: *not interested*

Songs aside, if there are other options for romance, I would go for one of them as long as they aren't too old/young. 

im annoyed, especially since the female avatar outffit reminds of the sexy teacher sterotype for some reason, but so long as i can ignore it then im okay.

except for maybe that one magic professor dude, if i can romance him then i just might.

I'm just curious if they finally manage to find a way for you to knock up your own kid. That's really the only way they have left to top knocking up and fondling your adolescent sister.

Edited by BrightBow

18 minutes ago, PrincessAlyson said:

Student: I'm hot for the teacher! (has anyone heard the song???)

Byleth: *not interested*

Songs aside, if there are other options for romance, I would go for one of them as long as they aren't too old/young. 

I made a whole thread dedicated to beating this joke into the ground.

4 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I made a whole thread dedicated to beating this joke into the ground.

Perfect. The song was the only thing I could think of after I saw F!Byleth's design.

14 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I'm just curious if they finally manage to find a way for you to knock up your own kid. That's really the only way they have left to top knocking up and fondling your adolescent sister.

If so, I've got a meme to update and run into the ground again.
RdHcpkX.jpg

17 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I'm just curious if they finally manage to find a way for you to knock up your own kid.

They probably wouldn't because then they'd have to figure out how you could make a baby with your kid's kid, and then your kid's kid's kid, and then...

You see where I'm going with this?

17 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

They probably wouldn't because then they'd have to figure out how you could make a baby with your kid's kid, and then your kid's kid's kid, and then...

You see where I'm going with this?

Is it to the point where you produce offspring so inbred that it could be mistaken for a potato due to the extra digits?

I’m cool with teacher and student waifus (the students look 3 year younger at most ) as long as they don’t add children, as I don’t any logic for them being here

Edited by Midnox

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Bold of you to assume they would even have digits.

I was going down the extra digits approach, but it's a fair point. Then again if you can use them as a unit, maybe ridiculously inbred units with mutations from inbreeding that result in unique changes (extra arms? Cool you can wield two swords and essentially have a brave effect, but it lowers your avoid because there's more of you to hit). Actually, I better stop before I get to the point where I take a bad idea so far it turns into something people would play.

2 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I’m cool with teacher and student waifus (the students look 3 year younger at most ) as long as they don’t add children, as I don’t any logic for them being here

So, 18 and 15 at most. Nice.

2 minutes ago, Mad-manakete said:

Actually, I better stop before I get to the point where I take a bad idea so far it turns into something people would play.

Good idea.  This would probably be a good place to end our little discussion of that.

The funny thing about it is that so far we've seen no indications of pandering to "wincest" lovers.  Yet.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai