''The Hated Gorgons''

BergelomeuSantos

I was just thinking about some stuff when I noticed something quite odd...

You know about FE8 Gorgons? Well, what about custom sprites/animations? You probably know a thing or two about them but..Have you ever stop to think about the simple fact that Gorgon doesn't get any love on Custom Sprites/Animations? Actually, I don't think it gets any love at all by the community.

Well, this leaves this just to the case: Have you ever seen ANY love for Gorgon on the Fire Emblem Communities? I'm just really curious about that and the fact that this class/monster is completely ignored by..everyone? Of course this is not a request or anything like that, so feel free to either answer it or don't.

Yes, I actually forgot to say that on my main post. Mauthe Doog and the Skeletons seems to have a little more ''love'' than the others (Dragons/Manaketes too, if you count them as ''monster type''). Do you have any idea from where this hate for monster come from? If I'm going to bet, I probably would guess that it's because Hackers prefer to edit FE7>FE8, my second guess it's that the Monster Type are simply outclassed by Human Type in those terms.

4 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Yes, I actually forgot to say that on my main post. Mauthe Doog and the Skeletons seems to have a little more ''love'' than the others (Dragons/Manaketes too, if you count them as ''monster type''). Do you have any idea from where this hate for monster come from? If I'm going to bet, I probably would guess that it's because Hackers prefer to edit FE7>FE8, my second guess it's that the Monster Type are simply outclassed by Human Type in those terms.

I don't think it's hate so much as it is indifference.  I don't think it's that Monster classes are hated so much as Human classes are more liked.  The early preference for Blazing Blade hacking may have had something to do with it, though.