19 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Undecided

Discord conversations ahoy:

DragoncatLast Sunday at 12:35 PM
For sure
I still think somebody needs to draw that T shirt/hat/sign/megaphone combo I came up with awhile back lol
"The vision came too late"
HawkwingLast Sunday at 12:36 PM
Right. It would be hilarious if that was an official costume for Shulk.
DragoncatLast Sunday at 12:36 PM
OH MY GOD YES
Petition to Nintendo to make it DLC. I'd buy the shit out of that lol
HawkwingLast Sunday at 12:37 PM
Heh

AnacybeleLast Sunday at 8:07 PM
I'd totally buy DLC that has Ike wearing "I fight for my friends" on a t-shirt myself. :stuck_out_tongue:
DragoncatLast Sunday at 8:07 PM
Yes lol
AnacybeleLast Sunday at 8:07 PM
Or Frederick wearing "Pick a god and pray!" if someone can get him to wear such a thing. lol
DragoncatLast Sunday at 8:07 PM
Almost like FEH alts here
Goofy costumes

So now you know what this is about. Would you like to see this? Why or why not? What other possible ones can you think of?

Edited by Dragoncat

Oh, this stuff. lol Yeah, it'd be fun. XD

In fact, it could work like the princesses' comfy looks from Wreck-It-Ralph 2. They wear similar stuff there. Like for example. Jasmine wears a shirt with "Three Wishes" written on it. :P

Hey, I'm all about the thick, juicy ham, so hell yeah.

Give Lucina a shirt that says "daddy's girl".  It'd be so terrible and cheesy, but you know Chrom would be the kind of dad to give her that kind of shirt, and you know Lucina would be the kind of daughter that would wear it proudly.  Bonus points if she gets a skirt that's got a polka-dot pattern with Emmeryn's face as the polka-dots.

Daisy with a shirt that just says "Hi, I'm Daisy!" would pretty much be a given.  Replace the "Daisy" with an actual daisy for extra stupidness.

Give Isabelle, like, a cat costume or something like that.  And watch as all the cats in Animal Crossing call it cultural appropriation and petition for her resignation as the mayor's assistant.

Donkey Kong would get a shirt that says "I'll shower you with coconut cream pie" or "Buy the Expansion Pak".  The latter could count as a double-entendré, as it would both refer to the meme and to the fact that you probably had to buy a DLC pack to get it.  He could also get a shirt that just has Lanky Kong's face on it.

Link could wear Tingle's tights.  Preferrably the older Link.

Snake would just have the kabuki or oyama makeup as a silly costume.  Either that, or one of those ridiculous hats in Metal Gear Online (box hat, croc hat, etc.).

Ness's shirt would feature the slogan Nintendo Power used for Earthbound: "This game stinks!"

Fox's costume would just be him as a realistic fox.

And give Luigi this costume:

mltDB1c.png

It's called Gay Rights Luigi.  Just look at it and tell me it isn't the most amazing thing that's come out of tumblr.

Edited by Ertrick36

34 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Snake would just have the kabuki or oyama makeup as a silly costume.  Either that, or one of those ridiculous hats in Metal Gear Online (box hat, croc hat, etc.).

Or put him in a shirt that says "Nanomachines." There's really no limit to what you can do with Snake since Metal Gear has so many out of context memes at this point that it's impossible to count them all.

5 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Or put him in a shirt that says "Nanomachines." There's really no limit to what you can do with Snake since Metal Gear has so many out of context memes at this point that it's impossible to count them all.

Should be "Nanomachines, son" with a picture of Armstrong.  That's peak Metal Gear memery.

7 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

It's called Gay Rights Luigi.  Just look at it and tell me it isn't the most amazing thing that's come out of tumblr.

It isn't the most amazing thing that's come out of tumblr.

Anyway, no, no and no to "goofy" DLC costumes.

4 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

As the song goes, "It's hip to be square".

Well, I heard a different version of that song, but I've hit my F-word quota for the day so I can't say what it is.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Ertrick36 said:

mAnd give Luigi this costume:

mltDB1c.png

I’d rather have him wearing a Peach costume.

Edited by Azure in a Roundabout

5 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I’d rather have him wearing a Peach costume.

Listen, alright...

You may think that I'm just a fool with very few things...

But lemme tell you...

Spoiler

gSI5R2t.png

I gotchu covered