Warning to SFers - Someone is Impersonating Me on Fanfiction.net

Anacybele

Turns out it was just somebody being a douche from gamefaqs, I managed to annoy them enough for them to ruin their fun, so it should all blow over completely, in a while. Although I probably went too far with my avenging, but that's mostly for selfish reasons so I can say I did not partake in any malicious actions towards any users from this site. 

Edited by Pengaius

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, ArkisLover❤️ said:

Turns out it was just somebody being a douche from gamefaqs, I managed to annoy them enough for them to ruin their fun, so it should all blow over completely, in a while. Although I probably went too far with my avenging, but that's mostly for selfish reasons so I can say I did not partake in any malicious actions towards any users from this site. 

IMG_6578.PNG

That son of a BITCH.

I apologize for my language, but if anything, this douchebag is the troll, not her. This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is a specimen of one of the lowlifes of the internet. I hope they pay for what they did to my friend.

And Pengaius, thanks for helping Ana. Let's all hope this troll gets what's coming to them.

12 hours ago, ArkisLover❤️ said:

IMG_6578.PNG

You did way more than I expected when I notified you about it. Seems somehow fitting it was someone who never dealt with Anacybele and knew her by reputation behind it.

4 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

That son of a BITCH.

I apologize for my language, but if anything, this douchebag is the troll, not her. This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is a specimen of one of the lowlifes of the internet. I hope they pay for what they did to my friend.

And Pengaius, thanks for helping Ana. Let's all hope this troll gets what's coming to them.

This is true. She may get into debates/arguments now and then, but that's part and parcel of a fandom. Impersonating someone you haven't ever talked to isn't.

If anything, I feel this experience has brought people on the forum together to fight a common foe, even if in a limited capacity. So in the end who is the real loser?