New Heroes: Kitsune and Wolfskin

Anacybele

KADEN <3

Best fox boy is here! Also, FREE PANNE! BUNNY GIRL IS ALSO HERE! Though she doesn't really fit since she isn't kitsune or wolfskin... And her boy is missing too, though I suppose Yarne isn't popular.

I know this is more Fates, but at least it isn't royals or alts, right?

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm trying for Kaden since he's my fav here and he's a green beast that isn't a dancer/singer (Reyson is cool, but dancers/singers aren't meant for a lot of combat). Though green hell again, ugh.

EDIT: They said FE6 banner is in March, so it should be the next one in line after this, dude, chill.

Edited by Anacybele

For Velouria I will go through Colorless Hell infinite times.

And holy crap this is the first time in over a year where the demoted isn't obvious (assuming there's one).

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

where the fuck is the fe6 banner

skip

It's not March yet.

We all knew this banner was coming eventually, but I personally didn't expect it to directly follow the first Laguz banner. Honestly it doesn't look too bad, but its interesting that everyone but Selkie has 4 skills 

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Wait what why do the kitsunes count as mounted I missed that the first time around

That is a good question. Foxes are mounted, but wolves aren't? Maybe to make them a bit more different, I suppose. Now I wonder about kitties like Ranulf though. Will he be considered mounted or be infantry like Nailah?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That is a good question. Foxes are mounted, but wolves aren't? Maybe to make them a bit more different, I suppose. Now I wonder about kitties like Ranulf though. Will he be considered mounted or be infantry like Nailah?

I would've understood the wolves counting as armor because they look really huge and bulky. Kitsunes counting as cavalry does not make a lick of sense, especially if they get none of the drawbacks of cavalry units.

The sheer amount of energy that voice actress has in delivering selkie’s line gives me life. Selkie is a f*cking treasure and Imma roll for her. Gacha gods have mercy upon my soul and my 50 orbs

Well I am glad it is 100% new heroes and I will pull red a bit, but I am low on orbs so it will mostly be the tickets from the FB.  I will be focusing on red for Keaton since he is my favorite Fates shifter.  Poor Yarne though, he is the only 3DS beast left out now.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I would've understood the wolves counting as armor because they look really huge and bulky. Kitsunes counting as cavalry does not make a lick of sense, especially if they get none of the drawbacks of cavalry units.

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense to me either.

Panne as a GHB is something I didn't expect btw. But at least she's free! She's my favorite of the bunch here including Kaden. Kaden's just second. lol

Kaden's voice is still spectacular too. <3 Selkie though oh my god that voice is annoying and high pitched. I expect this more from Japanese females, not English, man. I thought Florina was going to be the only badly high pitched female here. >_<

New Heroes worthy of the title. Glad we got this instead of the suggested Fallen Heroes 2 or some similar banner of alts. I can't help but notice only one of these units has five skills instead of four, giving us no easy indication of who the demote may be. I hope it's keaton. Not only because it's the one beast I recall getting a lot of use of in Fates but because he packs beast valor.

Panne is also great. Before the Laguz banner I fully expected the Fates/Awakening beasts to preclude any actual Laguz by like six months but they've been on fire rolling out the new unit types.

I think Kaden and Selkie counting as cavalry could be a reference to how in other games, Kitsunes can be used as mounts. No idea if this itself references old Japanese tales, but I guess it makes sense in a way.

I'll need to get a magnifying glass to read the weapon descriptions.

I like the Wolves better as characters, but the foxes are cavalry, so they'd fit into my teams better.

I hope we go back to getting 2 demotes, but that's probably just a pipe dream.

Hell yes. Got worried after the crazy Azura talk, but instead it's the one Fates banner I was actively looking forward to, and even better than I expected. Not only is it all four of them rather than just half, but also Panne, too.

Beast cavalry is weird but neat. Wonder if cat laguz will get the same classification.

Velouria looks like the most likely demote to me, but I'm not certain. I definitely want to get most of these at some point, but maybe not right away. In particular, I want to try to get Halloween Myrrh in a week, so who knows what that'll cost.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I can't help but notice only one of these units has five skills instead of four, giving us no easy indication of who the demote may be.

I assume it will be Velouria and/or Kaden. Keaton got Valor, so he will probably not demote.